不是不追求翻譯成英語怎麼說
A. 有追求才有進步~翻譯成英語是什麼
1L不要誤人子弟好吧
1根據NO PAIN, NO GAIN的格式
可以仿造出類似的結構
這句是最簡潔的說法
NO PURSUIT, NO PROGRESS
2 按正常回的語句來寫 還可以這么說:答
ONLY WITH PURSUIT CAN YOU ACHIEVE PROGRESS.
只有有追求才能進步
B. 不一樣的選擇,不一樣的追求英語翻譯
不一樣的選擇,不一樣的追求
A different choice will result in a different pursuit.
C. 不要盲目地去追求。 請翻譯成英語
Don't go for sth. blindly.
D. 我沒有追求者,而你卻是不缺追求者,這讓我很是羨慕和無奈。英語翻譯
I don't have suitors, but you are not lack of pursuers, this let me very is envy and helpless.
E. 將龍應台的《目送》中「我慢慢地……不必追」翻譯成英文是怎樣
英文翻譯:
"I slowly...Do not have to chase "
這一段的全部譯文如下:
Graally, I realized that the so said parents and children relationship only means that you are destined to see him walking away further and further. You stand on this side of the road,and see his figure graally disappearing in the turning, and the back shadow of his figure tell you this silently: never chase forward.
F. 你不能追求我 英文 翻譯
你不能追求我,因為你是我的男閨蜜。
You can't pursue me, because you are my bromeo.
分析:
pursue
vt. 繼續;從事;追趕;糾纏
vi. 追趕;繼續進行
男閨蜜用「bromeo」
若滿意請採納,祝你進步!謝謝。
G. 英語翻譯 只有付出,從來不追求回報
only付out 從來追求back報(本人英語一點五級水平)
H. 我不是不喜歡你,只是你的追求方法用錯了.英文怎麼翻譯
我不是不喜歡你,只是你的追求方法用錯了
Not that I dont like you, but your pursuit method with wrong
I. 葉子的離開,是因為對風的追求,還是樹的不挽留怎麼翻譯成英語。
Is the falling of leaves a result of the tree not holding on or is it e to the pursuit of wind?
Tree wants to be still,but the wind is blowing,life is changeable.
事實上,可以給你這首詩:
我是一片葉.. I am a Leaf..
Confession of the day..
葉子的離開, 是因為樹不挽留, 還是風的追求?
Is the falling of leaves a result of the tree not holding on or is it e to the pursuit of wind?
如果我是那片葉子, 你, 又是什麼?
If I'm the leaf, what are you?
我想, 你是棵大樹.
I guess you're the tree
坐得正,
Sitting upright
站得直,
Standing straight
毅力不倒,
Not topple able
還有,
And,
你身旁有好多葉子..
You have many leaves by your side..
我又是什麼?
What does that make me?
我只是需要你的一片葉子..
I am only a leaf that needs you..
如果你選擇放棄, 默不關心, 毫不挽留, 我又何去何從?
Where can I go if you choose to let me go, uncaring, and not making me stay?
如果我隨風而去, 你又會在哪裡?
If I'm gone with the wind, where will you be?
J. 不要因為沒有把握,就放棄自己心中的追求。英語怎麼翻譯謝謝
Don't give up what you want, just because you don't know how.