你可以請我吃飯用英語怎麼翻譯
Ⅰ 請問「我可以請你吃飯嗎」用英文怎麼說
對尊貴的客人:
May I have the honor to invite you for dinner?
對一般客人:
I'd like to invite for dinner this evening. Would you like to come?
對朋友:
Shall we have dinner together? I'll play the host.
(此外,還有很多其他說法。)
Ⅱ 急!翻譯"請我吃飯"成英文
treat me to a meal
treat someone to something
( treat someone to) provide someone with (food, drink, or entertainment) at one's own expense : the old man had treated him to a drink or two.
Ⅲ 「希望你請我吃飯」英語怎麼說
I hope you can treat me tonight.
I hope you can treat me to cinema when you are free.
Ⅳ 請你吃飯 英語多種表達
「treat you for dinner」的意思是「請你吃飯」,是可以的。下面是問題中句子的英文翻譯:
1.「我想請你吃飯」的三種說法
(1)I want to invite you to dinner.
(2)May I treat you to dinner?
(3)I would like to invite you to dinner.
2.這幾天你有空嗎? 我想請你全家人吃飯,感謝你們對我長期以來的幫助和照顧。
Are you free these days I'd like to invite your family to dinner. Thank you for your long-term help and care.
3.他想約我吃飯,我已經接受了。
He wants to have dinner with me, and I've accepted.
4.他想約我吃飯,我拒絕了。
He asked me out to dinner, and I said no.
5.你想請誰吃飯 ?
Who do you want to invite to dinner?
(4)你可以請我吃飯用英語怎麼翻譯擴展閱讀
部分國家「我想請你吃飯」的表達方法
1.日本:夕食に招待したいのですが。
2.韓國:나는 너에게 밥을 사주고 싶다.
3.泰國:ฉันต้องการให้คุณกิน
4.希臘:Θα ήθελα να σε καλέσω για δείπνο.
5.義大利:Voglio invitarti a Cena.
Ⅳ 用英語翻譯下「中午你請我吃飯,怎麼樣」
How about treating me to meal at noon?
本小姐現在在英國留學,你覺得誰的答案比較可靠?嗬嗬)
Ⅵ 我請你吃飯用英語怎麼說
I want to invite you to a dinner(or lunch)比較正式的邀請
want to go out and eat with me?約異性或不太熟的朋專友時
let's go eat, my treat(我請客屬)
Ⅶ 我請你(吃飯)。用英語怎麼說。
地道的是my treat,這就是我請客的意思…
Ⅷ 」你什麼時候請我吃飯啊!」用英語怎麼說啊
男的對男的說 When are you going to buy me a meal?
女的對男的說 When are you going to take me out to lunch/dinner?
Ⅸ 我可以邀請你吃飯么用英語怎麼說
could i have the honour to invite you to a meal?
Ⅹ 「請客吃飯」用英語怎麼翻譯
invite sb to dinner