當我在大學的時候英語怎麼翻譯
A. 用英語怎麼說在我還未進入這所大學的時候
你好:
【翻譯】:When I didn't enter this university .
或者:When I didn't enter this college.
希望對你有幫助!滿意請採納!
B. "當我剛進大學的時候"口語化的英語怎麼說
When I just join in the university.
C. 當我們剛進大學時就要嚴格要求自己 用英語怎麼翻譯。
When we entered the university , we should be strict with ourselves .
D. 用英語翻譯當我走進大學校園時,我感到緊張和新鮮
當我走進大學校園時,我感到緊張和新鮮
When I entered the university campus, I feel nervous and fresh
E. 當我上完大學的時候我將成為一名醫生 英語翻譯
i will be a doctor after i graate from college
F. 當我在美國上大學的時候我總是把邁克的家當做自己家英語翻譯
When I was in college in the United States when I always put Mike's family as his own home
G. 在我高考之後選擇大學的時候用英語怎麼說
it was after my high school examination and choosing which university to attend..
H. 當我聽到你在大學過的很開心時我很高興用英語怎麼翻譯
當我聽到你在大學過的很開心時我很高興
I am glad to hear you are very happy in college .
I. 當他還在上大學的時候 英語翻譯
When he was still in college
美國人都說college, 不大說university的。
J. 當我在大學的時候,我以英語為專業,並且我英語口語好,英語翻譯
中文直翻是這樣:When I was in university, my major was English and so, my English speaking ability is good.
但是這樣句子會太攏長,比較好的版是分權兩句。When I was in university, my major was English. Therefore, my English speaking ability is good.