今生相約英語怎麼翻譯
❶ 請求翻譯成英語,不要機器翻譯
遲到的相逢,是一種痛,
It's something painful to meet each other late
根植在無奈的宿命里。
Such a destiny, so helpless!
一種難以名狀的痛。
It's something painful which is beyond words
一種永遠也無法痊癒的痛。
It's something painful and can never be healed
因為相逢,因為相知。
Because we meet and understand each other
你必能感知,你必有同心。
You're sure to feel and share it with me
天意如此,安復強求;
It's the fate, so why the demand
然既相逢,卻緣何遲到?
But why late since we met each other?
少年俠氣,青衫磊落,
The youthful friendship, the upright spirit!
長發披肩,桀驁不羈。
Long hair on the shoulder and unrestrained in the heart!
春風成劍,劍做龍吟。
Piercing spring wind becomes the ringing sword!
為了尋找夢想走過奈何橋邊,
I cross the bridge of despair to seek my dream
為一句鮮亮的詩句而去尋梅踏雪;
I tred the snow in search of an illuminating poem
為一朵伊人的輕笑而去鮮衣揚眉,
I dress myself so nicely to win the beauty's smile
為快意恩仇的江湖而去輕蔑生命。
I look down upon life to roam in the chaotic world
煙波裊裊,長簫滴淚,
Against the misty scenery my flute drips with tears
一曲《長相思》勾起了傷心。
A tune of "Long Missing" arouses my sorrow.
幽咽的簫聲中,
In the moaning tune of the flute
一曲一調演繹那古老的歌謠。
Can be heard the songs of the ancient
生死挈闊,與子相悅;
We're to please each other through this life
執子之手,與子偕老。
We're to share this life until our hair becomes gray
美人吹簫花動容,
The beauty's flute makes the flower change its color
少年如玉劍如虹
The rainbow-like sword shines on the handsome youngster
就擷那朵最美的花送你吧,
I will pick the most beautiful blossom and send it to you
這樣才好在我遠去後吹簫揚歌;
So that I can play the flute and sing when I am afar
才好在天涯的明月下
And amidst the moonlight in the far end of the world
思念你獨挹清秀的容顏。
I will miss you nad your pretty countenance.
就綉一個夢給你吧,
I will leave you a beautiful dream
這樣才可在你試問卷簾人
So that you can ask the person rolling up the curtain
才好在綠肥紅瘦的風雨飄搖中
And in the chaotic time of missing and sorrow
斟滿人比黃花瘦
Drink the wine of anxiety and worries
前生相約奈何橋邊,柳絮漫天輕舞
We promised to meet on the bridge amidst the swinging willows
細雨如絲,酒旗迎風
The drizzle's like willows and the banner's flying in the wind
依稀可以看見,那彎彎的石拱橋頭
I can dimly see on the winding stone bridge
你隨風而立,斂眉頷首
You stand against the wind, frowning and looking down
明眸皓齒,嫣然一笑,風情無邊
So much charm with your sweet smile on the shining face
酒是竹葉青的青,醉是女兒紅的紅
Your face goes red in drinking the famous wine
明月小樓,好風如水,清景無限
Such a moonlight with good wind blowing past the mansion!
相思如夢,一室琴聲,寂寞無人見
The room is filled with lonely missing and dreaming
你從眼瞳里走來,
In my eyes you are approaching
我已在佛前跪求了整整的五百年
It seems I have prayed before God for five hundred years
五百年的青燈古佛,五百年的晨鍾暮鼓
Five hundred years's long praying and waiting
為的,都只是與你相逢;
Just for a meeting with you
為的,都是與你相知
Just for a deep understanding
那是一場彷徨的關注
It's a hesitating care
那是一場風花的悲哀,
It's a sorrowful fair
那是一場美麗的邂逅
It's a beautiful meeting
曾經激情的眼神,
Eyes full of passion!
曾經浪漫過的心語
Words of such romance!
曾經的心電感應,
Feelings of such correspondence!
曾經的簫聲滄桑
Tune of such worldly experience!
終於豁然開朗,
Until at last all became clear
哈哈一笑,立地成僧
A hearty laughter and I'm enlightened.
為誰青杏煮酒?為誰舉杯邀月
For whom do I brew the wine and toast to the moon
為誰把酒東風?為誰梅子雨
For whom do I bring the wine and tell the story
冷不要說今生無緣,只待來世,不要
Please do not say we have to wait fot the next life, no!
不是不相信你,不是不相信我
It's not that I don't believe you or myself
不相信的,也許只是那難以預測的明天
It's maybe unpredictable tomorrow that I don't believe
那無法抗拒的命運,無法預知的期待
The irresistable deatiny, the unpredictable expectation!
明白,命運或許只能是一種悲哀
I understand fate may just be a sorrow
期待,或許真的太奢侈
My expectation may be too luxurious
當我回首,卻只看到了春的憔悴
When looking back I only see the exhausted spring
當我用一生的血舞成一天夕陽
When I dance my whole life into the bloody sunset
你卻在山的那邊水邊吹簫
You are playing the flute across the water beyond the mount
星起了,才發現最後的一抹雲彩,
Not until the stars are glittering do I find the last cloud
是我今生的守候
It's what I am waiting for this life!