你好女士翻譯成英語怎麼說
1. 志願者常用英語
Are you interested in sailing? 你對帆船有興趣嗎?
Have you ever sailed before? 你玩過帆船嗎?
Sailing is a sport for the brave. 帆船是一項勇敢者的運動。
Where is the nearest race water? 最近的帆船賽場在哪裡?
Can you tell me how to watch a sailing competition? 你能告訴我怎樣觀看帆船比賽嗎?
The wind is too weak so that the competition has to be cancelled today. 今天沒有風所以不能比賽了。
You are in great shape. 你的身材真好。
You have to squeeze time for sports. It』s good for your health. 你應該抽出時間參加體育運動。那對你的健康有好處。
Excuse me,where is the racing office? 請問競賽辦公室在哪裡?
Over there,just behind the dock. 在那邊,碼頭的後面。
Hi,I』m from china。I am here for registration. 你好,我是中國人,我來這里報到。
The closing ceremony will be at 18:00 tomorrow. After that there will be a disco party for all competitors. Will you come? 閉幕式將於明天18:00舉行,然後有一個為所有參賽選手舉辦的迪斯科晚會,你們來嗎?
Yes, but where is it? 好的,在哪裡?
It will take place at the Royal Sydney Yacht Club. The shuttle bus will leave our club at 17:00. 在悉尼皇家帆船俱樂部舉行。班車將於17:00離開俱樂部。
賽事組織
Please fill in these forms. 請填寫這些表格。
After the measurement forms are signed, please return the forms to me and I will give you all the things you need for the regatta. 把丈量表填好了以後交給我,然後我會給你這次比賽所需要的所有的東西。
Please show me the third party insurance. 請給我看一下第三者保險。
Here is the insurance certificate from Chinese Yachting Association. 這是中國帆船協會出具的保險證明。
If you do not have the insurance, you must buy it here, otherwise you can』t race today. 如果你沒有辦理保險,你必須在這里買一份,否則你今天不能比賽。
Excuse me, where can I get the supplied equipment? 請問我在哪裡能夠得到這里提供的器材?
Have you paid the charter fee? 您付過器材租費了嗎?
You must pay $200 for damage deposit. You will get the refund when you return the equipment and without any damage. 你需要先交200美元的器材損壞押金,當您把沒有損壞的器材返還的時候我們會把押金退還給您。
You must go to the Measurement Tent for measurement. 您需要到丈量棚去丈量。
Sir, it is my turn, here is the Measurement Form. 先生,輪到我了,這是我的丈量表。
Please put your sail on the table and unfold it. I will check and stamp on it. 請把你的帆放在桌子上展開,我要檢查一下並在上面蓋章。
Please move your boat to the weighing scale. 請把你的船放到這個稱上。
You should put 850g weight on the boat, because your boat is under weight. 您的船不夠分量,您還要給您的船加重850克。
Excuse me Sir, would you please sign on my form? 先生您可以在我的表上簽名嗎?
Sorry, I can』t. you must have your rudder be weighted again. 對不起,還不行。您的舵還要重新稱重。
Excuse me, I want a scoring enquiry form. 請給我一張分數查詢表。
Hello, can I have a protest form, please? 你好,可以給我一張抗議表嗎?
How are you, madam! Where is the sign in /sign off sheet, please? 你好女士,到哪裡領取上水/下水簽到表?
Could you give me a 720°declare form? 可以給我一張720度解脫聲明表嗎?
I will make a protest. 我要提出抗議。
Excuse me Sir, I would like to have a of the result for Laser class. 對不起,先生,我想要一份激光級成績表。
Where is the today』s result? 今天的成績在哪裡?
It』s not ready yet. There are two protests still on the jury room for hearing. 還沒准備好呢,還有兩個抗議在仲裁室未審理完。
大冬會還有十幾天就開了哦,好好表現哦,加油~~