學生英語對話和翻譯成英語怎麼說
在網上查一些類似天氣、食物、興趣愛好等等的日常生活的口語對話,多讀讀背背就行了。
另外學一些基本句型和語法也是很必要的。希望可以幫到你!
⑵ 小學生五年級雙人英語對話短文,帶翻譯。
女兒:Mama, could we go to the cinema?
媽媽,我們去電影院?
媽媽:Sorry. I』m tied up at the moment.
抱歉。我這會兒正忙呢。
女兒:What are you busy for?
你在忙什麼?
媽媽:I am cleaning the house.
打掃房子。
女兒:You can do it someday.
你可以改天做啊。
媽媽:Sorry. I have no time any more.
抱歉,我沒時間。
女兒:But I want to go there with you.
但是我想和你一起去電影院。
媽媽:Sorry again, but I think you should clean your room right now.
再次抱歉,但是我想你應該打掃一下你的房間。
女兒:Why?
為什麼?
媽媽:Your room is the dirtiest one.
你的房間是最臟的。
⑶ 初中英語對話帶翻譯精選
英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。我精心收集了初中英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
初中英語對話帶翻譯篇1
A:Excuse me.
A:打擾了。
B:What's the matter?
B:怎麼了?
A:I've been stolen.
A:我被偷了。
B:What was stolen?
B:什麼被偷了?
A:I had my wallet stolen.
A:我的錢包被偷了。
B:Could you tell me the details?
B:請你告訴我細節好嗎?
A:I had my wallet stolen while I was on the bus just now.
A:剛才在公交車上我的錢包被偷了。
B:What kind of wallet was it?
B:錢包是什麼樣的?
A:It's a red leather one.
A:是個紅色皮製錢包
B:Can you give me your address? We will notice you while we find it.
B:你能把你的地址給我嗎?我們找到錢包後就通知你。
A:OK. Thank you.
A:好的。謝謝。
初中英語對話帶翻譯篇2
A:Dear!
A:天哪!
B:What's the matter?
B:怎麼了?
A:Where is my wallet?
A:我的錢包呢?
B:Take it easy. It may be in your handbag.
B:別著急,可能在你的手提包里。
A:No, it isn't. I remembered I paid for the bill and…I left on the counter!
A:不,不在。我記得我付了錢然後……我把它忘在櫃台上了!
B:What? It is terrible. What is in it?
B:什麼?真糟糕,錢包里都有什麼?
A:A lot of cash!And my passport, identification card, credit cards.
A:很多現金,還有我的護照,身份證還有銀行卡。
B:We'd better ask the policeman for help.
B:我們最好還是找警察幫忙吧。
A:Excuse me. My wallet is missing.
A:打擾一下,我的錢包丟了。
C:Could you tell me the detail?
C:你能告訴我一些細節么?
A:We had lunch at the gourmet plaza. After I paid for the bill, I forgot to carry it with me.
A:我們在美食廣場吃的午飯,結完賬以後我就忘了拿錢包了。
C:Could you describe your wallet?
C:什麼樣的錢包?
A:It is a light blue leather wallet.
A:我的錢包是天藍色的皮製的。
C:So, you lost your wallet at gourmet plaza at about 12.00 a. m.
C:這么說,你是大約12點的時候在美食廣場丟的錢包。
A:That is it.
A:是的。
C:Now you can fill out this form. We will give you the result as soon as possible.
C:現在麻煩你填下這張表格。我們會盡快告知你結果的。
A:Thank you. Could you write a certification of theft for me?
A:謝謝。你能不能幫我寫一張偷竊證明?
C:All right.
C:好的。
初中英語對話帶翻譯篇3
A:Emergency Assistance. How may I help you?
A:緊急事故援助中心。有什麼需要效勞的?
B:I've just been robbed. What should I do?
B:我剛被搶劫了!我該怎麼辦?
A:Are you injured,Miss?
A:小姐,您受傷了嗎?
B:No,no,I'm just a little upset.
B:沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。
A:Please stay calm,Miss. Just give me your name and your location-the place where you are calling right now.
A:請保持鎮靜,小姐。告訴你您的名字和所在地點-就是您現在打電話的地方。
B:My name is Kate. I am next to the Beijing Hotel on Chang'an Street.
B:我叫凱特,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。
A:Please stay where you are;we'll have a patrol car there in less than two minutes.
A:請您待在原處,2分鍾之內,我們的巡邏車就到。
⑷ 小學英語對話翻譯
A: How are you Jane?你好, Jane?
B: I am fine. thank you. And you?我很好,謝謝你。你呢?
A: I am fine too. What did you do yesterday?我也很好。你昨天做了什麼?
B: I went to the Great Wall with my parents. How about you?我和父去長城了。你呢?
A: I did my homework yesterday morning.昨天上午我做作業。
B: Oh. you really work hard with your study! and did you do anything else?
你學習真用功。你還做了別的事情嗎?
A: Yes, of course. I went to the cinema with my best friends last night.
當然,昨晚上我和最好的朋友去看電影了。
B: Really? Did you enjoy the film?真的嗎?你喜歡嗎?
A: Yes. It's an action film. It's very interesting. We like it.對。動作片。很有趣。我們喜歡。
B: I have to go now. See you!我該走了。再見。
A: Ok.bye!好,再見。
⑸ 大學英語對話短文2人帶翻譯
隨著我國經濟建設和社會的發展,社會用人單位對畢業生(尤其是研究生這樣的高層次人才)的英語口語水平提出了更高的要求。我整理了大學英語2人對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
大學英語2人對話短文帶翻譯一
Tom:
Do you guys carry ramen?
你們有拉麵嗎?
Linda:
What's that?
那是什麼面?
Tom:
You know, like instant noodles.
就是泡麵一類的東西。
Linda:
Oh, that would be in the pasta aisle.
哦,那應該在麵食那排里。
Tom:
Which aisle is that?
是哪排啊?
Linda:
Right over there - aisle 5.
就在那兒——第五排。
Tom:
Ah I see it, thanks.
啊,看見了,謝謝。
Linda:
No problem.
不客氣。
大學英語2人對話短文帶翻譯二
Tom:
Do you want to eat some cucumbers for dinner?
晚飯想吃黃瓜嗎?
Lily:
Sure. We can make a salad.
太好了,我們可以做個沙拉。
Tom:
After six o'clock, it's 20% off.
黃瓜六點以後打八折。
Lily:
Oh yeah! How much is that?
太好了!那多少錢?
Tom:
Five Jiao per kilo.
五角一公斤。
大學英語2人對話短文帶翻譯三
Mary:
wonder what we should have for dinner this evening.
我們今天的晚餐該做什麼吃呢?
Bob:
Are you asking me?
你在問我嗎?
Mary:
Yes, I am. I really don’t feel much like cooking, but the family must eat.
是的。我真不太想做飯,但全家總得吃飯吧。
Bob:
Well, you know me. I can always eat pizza – or spaghetti.
哦,你是知道我的。義大利餅和實心面條我是吃不厭的。
Mary:
So I’ve noticed. You’re putting on a little weight, aren’t you?
這我已經注意到了。你胖了不少,是吧?
Bob:
I know. Don’t remind me. I’m starting a new diet the day after tomorrow.
這我知道,用不著你提醒我。後天我要重新節食。
Mary:
It’s about time.
你是該節食了。