學生接機英語怎麼說
① 機場接機用英文怎麼說
「接機」等同抄於把人接回來,所以英文通常講pick<somebody>up at the airport.
「送機」如果是朋友,就用see <somebody> off,但是你們是做生意的,通常只做到送到機場就完事,所以要用send <somebody> to the airport就夠了,多了就太過造作了。
The hotel will make arrangements to pick you up at the airport on your arrival, and send you to the airport on your departure date.
② 機場接送用英語怎麼說
·Which gate do I need to board from?
·我應該在幾號登機口登機?
- ·Is it Ok to take the suitcase as my hand luggage?
·這個手提箱可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
·Would you mind trading seats with me?
·你能和我換個位置嗎?
- ·When are we taking off?
·我們什麼時候起飛?
③ 接機英文
接機英文:pickup
相關造句:
1..我想要知道接機的大巴汽車號碼
3.tsalign-ingmethedin3-dimension.本文介紹了單模光纖熔接機三維自動對准原理,以及三維自動對準的實現方法。
4. 。口罩耳帶熔接機PLC控制系統的開發。
④ 接機的簡單英語對話,求!~
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?
4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?
10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。
16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去台北要很久嗎?
20.Its about an hour.大概要一個小時。
21.Well get a taxi from the station.我們到火車站乘計程車。
22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.我們可搭乘機場班車。
23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?
25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什麼呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。
29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃過早餐了嗎?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Lets go to the office.好的,我們去辦公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房間怎樣?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?
35.Why dont we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
36.Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鍾。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鍾以前回到這里。
38.Our new proct line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。
39.Id like to introce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?
42.Yes, our proction speed is almost twice the instry-wide average.是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。
43.Id like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你說明本工廠的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.這是我們的全自動化工廠。
45.Its the most up-to-date in the instry.這是同業中最新型的。
46.Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of proction per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?
48.Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。
49.Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.讓我直接問經理好了。
51.Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。
52.Yes, Id like to know your daily proction.是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。
53.Is there anything youd like to know?
你想知道什麼?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?
55.What did you think of our factories?
你認為我們的工廠怎樣?
56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。
⑤ 英語接機常用語
1.I need to pick up somebody at the airport.(我要去機場接人)
2.Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?(小姐,請問33666號航班會准時到嗎?)
3.It has been delayed.(飛機晚點了)
4.It arrived on time.(飛機正點到達)
5.It has been cancelled.(航班被取消了)
6.Where is the luggage Pick-up?(行李提取處在哪?)
7.Where is the Taxi Stand?(在哪叫計程車?)
8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No....(我會舉個牌子在入口..號大門處等你.
9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away.我會在停車場等你.你一提好行李,馬上打我手機.
10.My car is black with lisence plate No....我的車是黑色,車牌號是...
11.take off起飛
12.land降落
13,departure出口處
14.arrival入口處
15. parking lot停車場
16.pay phone booth電話亭
17.Information Desk問訊處
能想到就是這么多了唉! 有問題你再問吧!
⑥ 「接機,送機的人們」這個英文怎麼說
「接機,送機的人們」這個英文
pick-up & see-off people
⑦ 「接、送機」 的英文翻譯是什麼
接機,英語翻譯:airport pickup、meet at the airport.
送機,英語翻譯:airport drop-off.
1、您是否預定了明天早晨9點送機場的服務?
英語翻譯:Do you have a reservation for the airport service at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning?
日語翻譯:明日の朝9時に空港へのサービスを予定していますか。
2、您是否預定了今天下午4點接機服務呢?
英語翻譯:Do you have a reservation for pick-up service at 4 p.m. this afternoon?
日語翻譯:今日の午後4時に受付を予定していますか。
接機短語
接片機splicing machine ;[電影]film splicer ;[電影]splicer
分選接卡機[計]offset stacker
自動接經機automatic warp tying machine
對接接片機[攝]butt splicer
接鏈機chain stiching machine
熱接片機[電影]hot splicer
接紗機spilcer
電影接片機film splicing machine
磁帶片接片機splicer for magnetic film
送機短語
送袋機bag ; conveyer ; bag conveyor
送瓶機bottle feeding machine ; bottle washing machine
焊條送進機electrode feeding machine
半自動送絲機Seniautomatic wire feeders
風力送冰機ice blower ; ice gun
送碼機encoder
送款機[金融]cash carrier
送絲機wire feeder
送絲機類型wire feeder
⑧ 接機英文翻譯
1 It's so nice to hear you.Do you load down and take your package?
2 I have arranged a hotel near the airport for you .it's just a 10 minutes'walk
3 The clerk from the hotel will take a board printed your name and stand at the exit.He will take you to the hotel
4 You can have a rest in the hotel.2 hours later,as long as Rick come,I will call you . The driver will take Rick to the hotel to see you