七年級英語對話怎麼編
A. 初一英語口語對話場景20篇
英語作為一門語言,其主要作用就是為了進行日常的盯鄭交流。因此,口語作為交際的一個重要方式,在初一英語教學訓練中顯得十分重要。下面是我整理的初一英語口語對話場景20篇,供大家參考。
一、飯前准備
A:What would you like for Breakfast? 早餐你想吃什麼?
B:How about noodles? 吃面怎麼樣?
A:OK,Would you help me set the table?好的,你能幫我准備餐具嗎?
B:I'd be happy to. 樂意之至。
二、感謝招待
A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吳小姐,還要再來一點嗎?
B:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎麼樣?
B:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。
A:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。
B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.謝謝你的盛情款待。
三、英文問路指路
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方 ?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I 』 m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉凱吵頌。
A: Excuse me. I 』 m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎麼走嗎?
B: I 』 m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶碰配路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I 』 m looking for the Museum.對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. I t 』 s across town.哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24 路公共汽車換乘 83 路公共汽車到那裡。
四、這里停車每小時多少錢?
Mary : What is the parking fee per hour here? John : Ten yuan an hour.這里停車每小時多少錢? 每小時 10 塊錢。
Mary : How much would it be if I park here for an hour and ten minutes? John : Twenty yuan, sir.Because we charge by the number of hours.那要是停了 1 小時 10 分鍾呢?
Mary : I see. Thanks.20 塊錢,先生。因為我們是按小時整點收費的。明白了。謝謝。
五、介紹
Tom: Hello.湯姆:你好。
John: Hello.約翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.湯姆:我叫湯姆。我在三年級一班。
John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.約翰:我叫約翰。我也在三年級一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.湯姆:我們是同一班的。
John: Yes, we are.約翰:是的,我們是。
Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.湯姆:很高興見到你。
John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.約翰:我也很高興見到你。
六、問候
Bill: Hi, Mary.比爾:嗨,瑪麗。
Marry: Hi, Bill. How are you?瑪麗:嗨,比爾。你好嗎?
Bill: I'm fine, thank you. And you?比爾:我很好,謝謝。你呢?
Marry: I'm fine, too, thank you.瑪麗:我也很好,謝謝。
Bill: How is your mother?比爾:你媽媽怎麼樣?
Marry: She is very well, thank you. And how is your mother?瑪麗:她很好,謝謝。你媽媽怎麼樣?
Bill: She is also very well. Thank you. Goodbye.比爾:她也很好。謝謝您。再見。
Marry: Goodbye.瑪麗:再見。
七、上學
Tom: What time is it, Mom?湯姆:幾點了,媽媽?
Mom: It's six forty. It's time to have breakfast.媽媽:六點四十。該吃早餐了。
Tom: OK, Mom.湯姆:好的,媽媽。
Tom: It's seven ten. It's time to go to school.湯姆:七點十分。該上學了。
Teacher: It's eight o'clock now. It's time for Chinese.老師:現在八點了。現在是中國人的時候了。
Tom: I'm ready.湯姆:我准備好了。
八、出遊
Mike: Hello. This is Mike.邁克:你好。我是邁克。
John: Hello. This is John. What's the weather like in Harbin?約翰:你好。我是約翰。哈爾濱的天氣怎麼樣?
Mike: It's cold here today.邁克:今天這里很冷。
John: Put on your sweater, please.約翰:請穿上你的毛衣。
Mike: Thank you. I want to wear my pants, too. What's the weather like in Hainan?邁克:謝謝。我也想穿我的褲子。海南的天氣怎麼樣?
John: It's hot here. I can go swimming.約翰:這里很熱。我可以去游泳。
Mike: So cool!邁克:太酷了!
九、買東西
Assistant: Can I help you?助理:我能幫你嗎?
Amy: Yes. I want to buy some fruit for my birthday.艾米:是的。我想買些水果過生日。
Assistant: OK. What kind of fruit do you like助理:好的。你喜歡什麼水果
Amy: I want four oranges, six apples. How much are they?艾米:我要四個橙子,六個蘋果。多少錢?
Assistant: They are twenty yuan.店員:二十元。
Amy: Oh, I also want ten bananas, six pears and two watermelons.艾米:哦,我還要十個香蕉,六個梨和兩個西瓜。
Assistant: That's thirty yuan.店員:三十元。
Amy: All right.艾米:好的。
十、喝早茶
A:Good morning,lady. 早上好,女士。
B:Good morning,.How are you this morning? 早上好,今早你好嗎?
A:I'm very fine.Did you sleep well last night? 我很好。昨晚你睡得好嗎?
B:Yes,I did.Thank you. 是的,我睡得很好。謝謝你。
A:Would you like coffee or tea this morning? 你喜歡喝茶還是咖啡呢?
B:Coffee,please.Make it real hot. 咖啡,熱一點兒。
十一、吃早飯
A:Breakfast is ready! It's time to eat. 早餐好了,該吃飯啦!
B:Finally.終於好啦!
A:Did you wash your hands well? 手洗干凈了嗎?
B:Yes,I will eat all of vegetables.洗啦,我耀把蔬菜吃光光!
A:OK,Don't be picky. 棒!不許挑食。
十二、你有什麼計劃嗎?
Nancy:Have a nice weekend!周末好!
Jerry:Thanks.You too!謝謝!你也好!
Nancy:Do you have any plans?你有什麼計劃嗎?
Jerry:Well,my family's away and I can't afford to do much.What about you?嗯,我家裡人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢?
Nancy:Oh,I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.哦,我還沒決定我要做什麼呢。
十三、你喜歡中國嗎?
A:Do you like China?A:你喜歡中國嗎?
B:Yes,I like it very much.B:是的,很喜歡。
A:Are you used to Chinese food?A:你吃得慣中國的飯菜嗎?
B:Yes,I am.B:是的,我吃得慣。
A:Which dish do you particularly like?A:你最喜歡中國的哪道菜?
B:I like them all, except for Sichuan dishes because they are too hot.B:我都很喜歡,除了川菜,因為太辣了。
A:Traditional Chinese culture is profound.Do you know them?A:中國的傳統文化博大精深。你了解得多嗎?
B:Sorry, I don't know much about Chinese culture.B:抱歉,我不是特別了解中國文化。
A:What's your impression of Chinese people?A:你能告訴我你對中國人的印象嗎?
B:They are very friendly.B:他們十分和善。
A:Which country do you like best, and why?A:你最喜歡哪個國家,為什麼?
B:France, because people there are very romantic.B:法國,因為那裡的人非常浪漫。
十四、農場
Tom: Wow. This farm is nice. So many animals! What are these?湯姆:哇。這個農場不錯。這么多動物!這些是什麼?
Farmer: They are horses.農夫:它們是馬。
Tom: Are those sheep?湯姆:那些是綿羊嗎?
Farmer: No. They are goats. Look! These are lambs.農夫:不,它們是山羊。看!這些是小羊。
Tom: Oh, These are pigs. They are so fat.湯姆:哦,這些是豬。他們太胖了。
Farmer: Yes. Our rabbits are fat, too.農夫:是的。我們的兔子也很胖。
Tom: How many cks do you have?湯姆:你有幾只鴨子?
Farmer: I have forty.農夫:我有四十個。
十五、遊玩
John: What's the weather like today? Is it cold?約翰:今天天氣怎麼樣?天氣冷嗎?
Mike: No. It's warm and sunny.邁克:不,天氣暖和,陽光明媚。
John: Let's go swimming.約翰:我們去游泳吧。
Mike: I like playing football.邁克:我喜歡踢足球。
John: OK. Let's play football.約翰:好的。我們去踢足球吧。
十六、如何用英語買火車票
這是一段在美國買火車票時的對話:
A: What time's the next train to Washington?A: 下一趟去華盛頓的車幾點開?
B: That's 9:26 on Track 14.B: 9 點 26 分 , 14 軌 道 。
A: When does it get there?A: 什麼時候到?
B: It'sscheledto arrive at 10:50.
A: How much is it?A: 多少錢?
B: It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.B: 單程票 30 美元,往返票 55 美元。
十七、這位子有人坐嗎?
乘客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?對不起,這個座位有人坐嗎?
乘客B:No, I don't think so.我想應該沒有人。
乘客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o 』clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?謝謝,我在等 9 點到上海的火車,你去哪呢?
乘客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.真是太巧了,我們同一列火車。
乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?真的嗎?你座位幾號?
乘客B:No.5 on the second row. And you?第二排 5 號,你呢?
乘客B:Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.你能幫我照看下行李嗎?我去下洗手間。
乘客A:No problem.沒問題。
乘客B:Thank you so much.非常感謝。
十八、尺寸與顏色
① The fit is』t good.
② It』s too big/small.
③ It seems to fit well.
④ How about this blue one?
⑤ The color is very popular.
十九、接待與詢問
① Can I help you?
② What can I do for you?
③ What color do you want/like?
④ What size do you want?
二十、看病
醫生:① What』s the matter?/What』s wrong with you?
② You should have a rest.
③ How long have you had the problem?
病人:① I have a cold/toothache/stomachache.
② My ... Hurt.
B. 問路指路的英語對話初一
情境語境在英語對話教學中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影響初中英語教學的質量和教學的效果。我整理了初一問路指路的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
初一問路指路的英語對話一
M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?
對不起,打擾一下,您能告訴我圖書館在哪裡嗎?
S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.
很抱歉。我不是這里的人。
M:Thanks anyway.
不管怎樣,還是謝謝稿基歷您了。
S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.
也許你可以請教那邊的那位郵差。
M:Sir?
先生?
MM:Can I help you?
我能為你效勞嗎?
M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?
您可以告訴我到圖書館要怎麼去嗎?
MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.
一直直走到下一個十字路口,然後左轉。
M:Which side of the street will it be on?
它在街道的哪邊?
MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.
就在你的右邊。你一定找得到的。
初一問路指路鋒悉的英語對話二
A:Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the railway station?
打擾了,你可以告訴我去火車站怎麼走嗎?
B:The railway station? Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner. The station is at the end of that street.
火車站?沿著這條街向南走,在第二個拐彎處向左轉,火車站就在那條街的末尾處。
A:How long will it take me to get there?
去那裡要多久?
B:It's about a ten-minute walk.
走路大概10分鍾。
A:That's very clear. I think I can find my way now. Thank you.
非常清楚了。我想我現在可以找到路了。謝謝你。
B:Not at all.
不客氣。
初一問路指路的英語對話三
A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?
打擾了。請告訴我從這里怎麼去自助洗衣店好嗎?
B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.
自助洗衣店?對不起,我實在不知道。
A:Well, thanks anyway. (To another man)Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?
好的,還是謝謝你。(對另一個人說)打擾了。請告訴我去自助洗衣店的路怎麼走好嗎?
C:Uh, let me think for a mintue.The laundromat. Ah, yes. It'鍵搜s on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two blocks.Then go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the block.Yeah, that's right, next to the drugstore.
額,讓我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那麼,沿著這條路一直向南走,走到保齡球小巷。然後向右轉,走兩個街區。接著在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那個街區的中間。是的,沒錯,在葯房的隔壁。
A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.
我明白了。直走到保齡球小巷,接著向右走兩個街區,然後向左。它就在葯房的隔壁。
C:That's it.
就是這樣。
A:Is it far away from here?
離這里遠嗎?
C:Not really.
不是很遠。
A:Well, thanks very much.
好的,非常謝謝你。
C:You're welcome. Have a good day.
不客氣。祝一天愉快。
A:You too.
你也是。
C. 七年級英語對話
A: hello tom, It's a sunny day, right? 湯姆,今天天氣真好,是嗎
B: yes, lily what are you going to do, you know, such good weather, it's a pity if only stay at home. 是啊,莉莉,你打算去哪裡呢,你看天氣這么好獃在家裡太可惜了
A. i agree with you, i want to go shopping, and you? 我也覺得,我想去逛街、你了
B. umm~~ sounds good, i remember that i must buy a present for my mom, next saturday is her birthday. 嗯~~聽起來不錯哦,我記得我要給我媽媽買個禮物,下周六她生日
A. what present will you buy? 你准備買什麼樣的禮物了
B. let me see. i don't know , do you have any good idea? 讓我想想,我也不知道,你有什麼好建議嗎?
A . how about a pair of gloves? you know it's colder now 手套怎麼樣,你看天氣變冷了
B. but she had one 但是她已經有一雙了
A. how about a band of flower? 不如一宿香花了
B. umm~~ good idea. 嗯~~好主意
A. just do it 就這樣吧
B. let's go 好,我們走吧