酒店組織英語培訓的通知
㈠ 酒店英語培訓如何開展
之前我咨詢了很多家 比較介錢以及試聽過後的感覺.好. 我選擇了ABC先下英語,關鍵是老師版的指導,而且這個權學習起來很方便,不用你跑來跑去學習,可以通過一些新穎的學習模式來增加自己對英語學習的興趣。incentive tools I in Hyatt,they hold foreign language test once a year,and your incentive rewards is based on the level of score you get. 查看更多答案
㈡ 用通知寫一篇英語作業,說明:通知部門:英語系,通知日期:2011年3月15日,主要內容:英語培訓班
notice
in order to improve our students' spoken english,we decide to hold an english speech compition. the contesewill be held in 5p.m.,15th novermber,2010 in school's meeting room,and three english teachers will be invited as the judge. if you are intrested in english please find your monitor and register. thank you.
㈢ 英語公司內部業務培訓通知範文
順便提一下 我目前上的ABC天芐英語中心的導師才和我提過,如果想征服英語是很容易的..必然需要個適合的研習環境以及實習口語對象 外教水平很重要 純正歐美口音(非東南亞)才是最好 堅持每日口語學習,1 on 1針對性教學就有最.好.的學習成果~課後記得回放復習課程錄音音頻 更可以加深印象!不過實在無對象可練習的情況,那麼就到 VOA或愛思取得課後材料研習,多說、多練、多問、多聽、多讀 不知不覺的語境會進步許多 學習成長應該可以迅速明顯的!Dear MrMrs xxx Sorry for the late reply, I have looked at the information given by your company. my partner and i are interested in your procts and we may plan to head down to your company for further discussion. However, we have encounted a problem, my partner needs your company's invitation letter in order to apply for s Visa. I will really appreciate it if your company takes the trouble to send an invitation letter to us. upon receiving s verification for Visa, we will defintely head down to your company in no time. the estimated time should take around a month. If that is not of a problem mentioned, i will be really looking forward to our cooperation in the future.your help will be greatly appreciated.Thank you. 你的名字P.s: please do inform me about your Fax number in order for me to provide s particulars. 希望能幫到你~ 工作順利
㈣ 以人力資源部經理名義給員工寫份備忘錄,號召大家報名參加公司免費的英語培訓!的英語備忘錄~ 急求!!!
英語培訓通知
在徵求培訓意見中,公司部分員工提出建議:要求公司幫內助員工加強英語能力。
經人容力資源部協調,總經理批准,於**年**月**日進行英語培訓,時間:費用:免費。
望廣大員工准時參加,提升業務能力,為公司創造更好效益。
本次培訓將計公司培訓考勤。
培訓考勤將作為年終能力考評因素之一。
人力資源部
**年**月**日
㈤ 培訓通知怎麼寫
要知道你是什麼性質的培訓,是工廠新員工培訓,還是政府部門對相關單位培訓或是其他什麼方式的培訓,才能依據培訓內容、對象發通知哦。
㈥ 企業如何組織員工開展英語培訓或者學習的活動
企業組織員工開展英語培訓或者學習的活動,需要根據企業的商務需求、崗位需求、學員英語水平、培訓預計目標、投入預算等,量身定製培訓方案。推薦咨詢美聯英語。美聯英語設有職場英語班,提供1對1英語學習規劃與指導,500主題試聽課任選1節,報名可領取1000元獎學金。
中國教師或中國英語節目的發音與純正地道的外國發音有較大差距,很多員工在多年以前就已經形成了一些不正確的發音方法,卻全然不知,改起來也十分困難。英國音語與美國音語不同,大多數學員習慣英音的發音標准,初聽美音會有一些障礙。進行企業英語培訓時最好能請外教為員工進行培訓,可以在輔導中及時指出學員發音錯誤,及時提醒提出修正意見。企業英語培訓普遍存在的詞彙障礙問題。員工們對於新聞用語中一些常見詞彙、商務常用語及人名、地名不熟悉,培訓時應要求學員掌握。並通過批改學員聽寫練習,對學員進行評價考核,及時鼓勵有進步的學員,督促未良好掌握的學員進行復習。
想要了解更多關於英語培訓的相關信息,推薦咨詢美聯英語。美聯英語嚴選英語授課老師,確保課堂的質量。中教具有英語教學經驗,授課風格風趣幽默,善於調動課堂氣氛。外教大部分來自英語母語國家,發音地道流利且具有TEFL/TESOL教學資質。針對求職、面試、工作場景有英語能力要求的人,目標達到職場英語應用、流利英語口語、英語邏輯思維。【免費領取英語試聽課】
㈦ 求關於酒店英語的培訓資料
我這里有個餐廳的 你看看有能用的不 至於PPT 自己黏貼就好了其實前廳不好培訓 需要的會話太多 簡單一二個課件不好起到多大作用 至少我都教我酒店員工一句 對不起我不會英語請等我叫其他同事
餐廳英語
1. 問候語
2. Hello
3. Good morning
4. Good afternoon
5. Nice to meet you
6. Glad to meet you
感謝與應答
7. Thank you. 多謝
8. Thank a lot.
9. Many thanks.
10. Thank you for helping me.謝謝你幫助我
11. Thank you so much for coming.非常感謝您的光臨
12. Not at all.別客氣
13. That』s all right.不用謝
14. That』s OK
15. You』re welcom
16. It』s a pleasure.很樂意
17. My pleasure.我很樂意
18. Please don』t mention it.請不用客氣
聽點中菜
19. Take a seat, please. Here』s the menu. May I take your order, sir?
請坐。給您菜單,先生。我能接受您的點菜嗎?
20. Our restaurant boasts a history of 120 years and serves a variety of Chinese dishes.我們餐廳具有120年的歷史,這兒供應各種各樣的中國菜。
21. Chinese cuisine has 4 major stles. They are Shang dong , Guang dong ,Sichuan and Huai yang cuisine. 中國菜有四大菜系,他們是山東菜,廣東菜,四川菜和淮陽菜。
22. Beijing food is heave and spicy. It』s specialties are roast Beijing ck and fish slices in wine sauce.北京菜味重香濃。它的特色菜是北京烤鴨和糟溜魚片
23. Guangdong food is fresh and light. Luo Han Zhai is our chef』s recommendation.廣東菜新鮮清淡。羅漢齋是我們廚師長的拿手菜
24. Many guests have high comments on shark』s fin soup, It』s delicious and worth a try.許多客人對我們的魚翅羹贊不絕口,它鮮美可口,值得一嘗。
25. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.四川菜麻辣香濃
26. This beautiful peacock cold dish is all edible.整個這只孔雀冷盤是可以吃的
27. Here is your shark』s fin soup. Please take your time and enjor time and yourself.這是你們的魚翅羹。請慢用並祝你們各位用餐滿意
28. Here is the Luo Han Zhai… Here comes the roast sucking pig.這是羅漢齋。烤乳豬來了
29. Excuse me, may I replace your dinner plate?對不起,我能不能為您換個碟子?
30. Here is the steamed mandarin fish as the last main course. It symbolizes 「more than enough」這是最後一道主菜:清蒸鱖魚。它象徵著「年年有餘」
31. Excuse me, let me distribute the fish for you. 對不起,我能不能為你們分魚?
32. So much for your dishes. Would you like anything else?各位,菜上完了,請問還要點什麼?,
33. Please have some fresh fruit and a cup of hot tea.請用些新鮮水果和一杯熱茶
34. Would you like some wine with your dinner ?您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
35. Your dishes will take about 10 minutes to prepare.您的菜要大約10分鍾
36. I do apologize for giving you fthe wrong dish.對不起,給您上錯了菜。
付款
37. Here is your bill.Please check it.這是您的帳單。請核對一下。
38. Your bill totals287 yuan.您的帳單總計287元
39. How are you going to pay. In cash or with credit card?您打算如何付款,用現金還是用信用卡?
40. Here are your change and reciept,please keep them.這是您的錢和收據,請您保管好。
41. -----We』ve enjoyed the meal very much.這頓飯我們吃得很滿意
42. -----Thank you .I hope you」ll come again.謝謝你們。我希望你們再次光臨
第一單元
迎賓就坐
——Good evening , gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生們。歡迎來我們餐廳用餐。請問您預訂過嗎?
——I have a reservation for a table.
我在你們這兒訂了個餐桌。
——May I know your name?
請問您貴姓?
——my name is Li Ming.
我是李明
——How many people do you have, please?
請問您幾位?
——eight
8位
——Please step this way.(下面幾種說話方式)
請這邊走
——(1)Is this table all right?
這張餐桌行嗎?
——(2)I』m sorry, but the restaurant is full now. Will you wait a few minutes in the lounge?
很抱歉,餐廳現在客滿。請在休息室等一會兒好嗎?
——(3)Sorry to have kept you waiting . One table over there is ready for you.
對不起勞您久等了。那兒一張餐桌已經為您准備好了。
——(4)I』m sorry to say that table has been reserved. What about the table near the window?
對不起那張餐桌已經預訂了。那張靠窗的桌子怎麼樣?
第二單元
道別
1. Goodbye/Bye.
再見
2. See you tomorrow/later.
明天/待會兒見。
3.Good night.
晚安。
4.Goodbye and hope to see you again soon.
再見,希望不久再見到你。
5.——I』m afraid I must be going now.
恐怕我得走了。
——So soon? Why don』t you stay a little longer?
這么早,你幹嘛不多呆一會兒?
6.I hope you have enjoyed your stay here?
希望您在這兒過得愉快。
7.——I』ve come to say goodbye.
我來向你道別。
第三單元
接受訂房
——Good morning. Huatian Hotel. Reservations. May I help you?
早上好。這里是華天賓館預訂處。請問有何吩咐?
—— I want to reserve a room
我想訂一間房
——What kind of room would you like? We have deluxe suites, suites, double rooms and single rooms.
請問您要什麼樣的房間?我們有豪華套房、套房、雙人房和單人房。
——May I have your name?
請問您尊姓大名?
——I』m Li Qiang
我是李強
-How long will you be staying here?
請問您將在這兒住多久?
——About 7 days
大約7天
——May I know your arrival and departure dates?
請問您的到店和離店日期?
—— Arrival date is Sunday and departure date is the next Sunday
到店時間是周日,離開時間是下個周
——Just a moment. Let me check if there』s a room available.
請等一下。讓我查一下是否有空房。
——I』m sorry to say all the rooms are booked up ring the period.
很抱歉,在這(您要房)期間所有的房間都訂滿了。
——We can either put you on the waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
我們可以把您列入候房名單,也可以把您安排在附近賓館。
——is there any discount?
第四單元
客房服務
——Housekeeping, May I come in?
客房服務員。我能進來嗎?
——yes,can you tell me what service in your hotel
是的,請告訴我賓館的服務有什麼
——The hot water supply is round the clock in our hotel. Please don』t drink the unboiled water.It might make you sick, The registered guests can use the recreational facilities free of charge.
我們賓館有24小時的熱水供應,請勿喝生水,否則可以能使您得病;住店客人可以免費使用娛樂設施。
—— what device in this room?
在房間里有什麼設備
——let me introce them to you;first, Here are the light switch, the temperature adjuster, the closet and the mini bar,The panel on the night stand controls the different electric devices in the room. There are 2 sockets in the bathroom. one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
這是電燈開關、溫度調節器、衣櫃和小冰箱,床頭櫃上的嵌板控制著房間內的各種電器裝置,浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用於110伏和200伏電壓。
Then, Here』s the hotel』s service booklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDD calls form your room., The menu is on the door knob. Mark down the items and time of your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
這是我們賓館的服務指南和電話電碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,並把它掛在門外。
——Excuse me .can you clean my room now?
對不起,你現在能不能為我打掃房間?
——We usually make up the check-out rooms first. But we can do your room earlier on your request.
我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。
第五單元
應接服務
——Let me introce our hotel:Our hotel is one of the best in this city. There are over 500 guest rooms of international standard. Our hotel has a gift shop, a fitness center. and four restaurants.
我們飯店是本市的一流飯店。(我們飯店內)有500多間符合國際標準的客房,我們飯店有一個禮品店、一個健身中心、四處餐廳等。
——Thankyou, where is your reception desk?
請問你們的接待處在哪裡?
——The reception desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
—— Where is my room?
請問我的房間在哪裡?
——This way, please. Please take the guest elevator
請這邊走,請乘坐客梯
——May I have your room key? Let me open the
door for you.
請把鑰匙給我好嗎?讓我來給您開門。
——Ok,thanks
謝謝
——Here』re your four pieces of baggage. Please check it.
這是您的四件行李。請核查一下。
㈧ 用英語寫公司內部通知七月舉行員工培訓
你好,以此為模板!!
Notice
A meeting is going to be held in Room 103 of Building 3 at 7 on the evening of April 5. Problems to be talked about at the meeting include the safety of the dormitories, proper use of electricity, what to do in case of fire, prevention of theft and so on. A member of each dormitory is required to be present. They should take notebooks with them and arrive on time. They should take notes carefully and after the meeting they are to inform their roommates of what is discussed and what measures will be taken.
The Dormitory Committee
April 2nd, 2007