餐飲服務員的英語培訓
① 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be ? 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That』s it . ( 多用 ) / That』s all .
② 西餐廳服務員的日常英語對話有哪些
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。
I』m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。
Not at all, I』m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什麼。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I』m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I』m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
③ 餐飲服務業常用英語
英國版的和美版的常用語不一樣。我只能提供個美版的
開始打招呼。。。 How are you doing today?
問多少個。。。How many?
問喝什麼。。。What would you like to drink?
問點什麼。。。What would you like to order/eat?
refill。。。。Do you want more...?
撤盤子。。。May I take this?
剩下的上check付錢什麼的別忘了跟客人表示感謝Thank you什麼的。最後可以說個Have a nice day什麼的。。。基本就這些吧。。
④ 求餐飲業基本英語及其翻譯 我准備在餐廳當服務員 應該學會哪些英語句子呢
歡迎自光臨
Welcome to our restaurant/hotel
請問需要點什麼?
Can/May I help you?
What can I do for you?
您的菜單
Menu,please.
你的菜
Your dish(es),please.
⑤ 在美國餐館打工(服務員)需要學會什麼英語
預訂桌子:
Do you have any free tables? 你們有空的桌子嗎?
When for? 要什麼時候呢?
For what time? 要什麼時間?
點餐:
What would you like to drink? 想喝點兒什麼?
What are you having? 你點什麼?
What can I get you? 我可以給你來點兒什麼嗎?
Is that all? 就這些嗎?
Would you like anything else? 還要點什麼嗎?
英語日常用語指南
⑥ 飯店服務員常用英語口語對話
飯店服務員常用英語口語 :
1、Hello! Nice to meet you/Hello! Glad to see you. 你好,很高興見到你
2、How do you do? 你好
3、Nice talking with you. 很高興和你說話
4、See you. 再見
5、Take care/Keep well. 保重
6、 May / Can I take your order 您要吃點什麼?
7、 What will it be 您要點什麼?
想要了解更多關於飯店服務員常用英語口語的相關信息,推薦咨詢美聯英語。美聯英語創立於2006年,直營培訓中心近100家,覆蓋15個省份24個城市,累積畢業學員20餘萬。有國際化內容(國際化師資+國際化教材+運用互聯網的專業課堂)和專業教師=國際認證+定期專業評估+專業培訓體系+「第二語言教學之父」傾囊指導。【免費領取英語試聽課】。
⑦ 做一個咖啡店的服務員要學哪些英語
先生/小姐,請問有預定嗎?
Have you made a reservation, sir/madam?
Do you have reservations?
請坐!
Please take your seats.
請您稍候,我馬上為您安排。
Please wait for a moment. I』ll arrange for you at once.
請先看一下菜單。
Here is the menu.
請問您喜歡喝哪種咖啡?
What kind of coffee would you like?
請一直往前走。
Please walk along this road.
請向左/右邊轉,您會看到***
Please turn left/right and you will see ***
我帶您過去,請跟我來。
I』ll lead you there. Step this way, please.
謝謝光臨!歡迎您再次光臨!再見!明天見!
Thank you for coming. Welcome come again. See you./Goodbye. See you tomorrow.
請問您喜歡喝哪種茶,我們備有紅茶,綠茶,普洱,菊花茶。
⑧ 作為一名火鍋店服務員應該必備的幾句英語
您好 hello歡迎光臨 welcome to our restaurant!您想要點什麼 what would you like?這個...錢 it's...yuan 總共...元錢 It cost you... yuan(用於結賬)再見 good bye謝謝 Thanks/thank you這是本店特色菜 This is the specials of my restaurant!歡迎您再次光臨 welcome again!能想到的大致這么多,希望有所幫助
⑨ 餐廳服務員的幾句英語
打包: take away
Would you like to take this away?
結帳: have the bill
May I have the bill, please?
續杯(不要錢那種) refill
May I refill the coffee/tea/this, please?如果是要錢的話可以直接說再要一杯 May I have another glass/cup/bottle, please?
再要一杯? Would you like another one/cup/glass?
再要一份?(菜) Would you like another dish, please?
您好,一共是195元 Thank you very much!(一般說謝謝先)It's 195 Yuan in total.
這是找零,15元 This is your change, 15 Yuan.
謝謝惠顧,歡迎再次光臨 Thank you for your custom.(不過感覺比較書面和生硬)可以直接就說:Thank you very much. See you soon.
打擾一下,這個可收走嗎?(過去收盤子,杯子什麼的怎麼說?) Excuse me. Have you finished this, please? (問問顧客吃/喝完沒有即可,有時不用強求直譯)
請坐:Have a seat,please.
-----反正多用客氣的語言 thanks、please、excuse me之類的+笑容就沒錯了:)
⑩ 求關於酒店英語的培訓資料
我這里有個餐廳的 你看看有能用的不 至於PPT 自己黏貼就好了其實前廳不好培訓 需要的會話太多 簡單一二個課件不好起到多大作用 至少我都教我酒店員工一句 對不起我不會英語請等我叫其他同事
餐廳英語
1. 問候語
2. Hello
3. Good morning
4. Good afternoon
5. Nice to meet you
6. Glad to meet you
感謝與應答
7. Thank you. 多謝
8. Thank a lot.
9. Many thanks.
10. Thank you for helping me.謝謝你幫助我
11. Thank you so much for coming.非常感謝您的光臨
12. Not at all.別客氣
13. That』s all right.不用謝
14. That』s OK
15. You』re welcom
16. It』s a pleasure.很樂意
17. My pleasure.我很樂意
18. Please don』t mention it.請不用客氣
聽點中菜
19. Take a seat, please. Here』s the menu. May I take your order, sir?
請坐。給您菜單,先生。我能接受您的點菜嗎?
20. Our restaurant boasts a history of 120 years and serves a variety of Chinese dishes.我們餐廳具有120年的歷史,這兒供應各種各樣的中國菜。
21. Chinese cuisine has 4 major stles. They are Shang dong , Guang dong ,Sichuan and Huai yang cuisine. 中國菜有四大菜系,他們是山東菜,廣東菜,四川菜和淮陽菜。
22. Beijing food is heave and spicy. It』s specialties are roast Beijing ck and fish slices in wine sauce.北京菜味重香濃。它的特色菜是北京烤鴨和糟溜魚片
23. Guangdong food is fresh and light. Luo Han Zhai is our chef』s recommendation.廣東菜新鮮清淡。羅漢齋是我們廚師長的拿手菜
24. Many guests have high comments on shark』s fin soup, It』s delicious and worth a try.許多客人對我們的魚翅羹贊不絕口,它鮮美可口,值得一嘗。
25. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.四川菜麻辣香濃
26. This beautiful peacock cold dish is all edible.整個這只孔雀冷盤是可以吃的
27. Here is your shark』s fin soup. Please take your time and enjor time and yourself.這是你們的魚翅羹。請慢用並祝你們各位用餐滿意
28. Here is the Luo Han Zhai… Here comes the roast sucking pig.這是羅漢齋。烤乳豬來了
29. Excuse me, may I replace your dinner plate?對不起,我能不能為您換個碟子?
30. Here is the steamed mandarin fish as the last main course. It symbolizes 「more than enough」這是最後一道主菜:清蒸鱖魚。它象徵著「年年有餘」
31. Excuse me, let me distribute the fish for you. 對不起,我能不能為你們分魚?
32. So much for your dishes. Would you like anything else?各位,菜上完了,請問還要點什麼?,
33. Please have some fresh fruit and a cup of hot tea.請用些新鮮水果和一杯熱茶
34. Would you like some wine with your dinner ?您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
35. Your dishes will take about 10 minutes to prepare.您的菜要大約10分鍾
36. I do apologize for giving you fthe wrong dish.對不起,給您上錯了菜。
付款
37. Here is your bill.Please check it.這是您的帳單。請核對一下。
38. Your bill totals287 yuan.您的帳單總計287元
39. How are you going to pay. In cash or with credit card?您打算如何付款,用現金還是用信用卡?
40. Here are your change and reciept,please keep them.這是您的錢和收據,請您保管好。
41. -----We』ve enjoyed the meal very much.這頓飯我們吃得很滿意
42. -----Thank you .I hope you」ll come again.謝謝你們。我希望你們再次光臨
第一單元
迎賓就坐
——Good evening , gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生們。歡迎來我們餐廳用餐。請問您預訂過嗎?
——I have a reservation for a table.
我在你們這兒訂了個餐桌。
——May I know your name?
請問您貴姓?
——my name is Li Ming.
我是李明
——How many people do you have, please?
請問您幾位?
——eight
8位
——Please step this way.(下面幾種說話方式)
請這邊走
——(1)Is this table all right?
這張餐桌行嗎?
——(2)I』m sorry, but the restaurant is full now. Will you wait a few minutes in the lounge?
很抱歉,餐廳現在客滿。請在休息室等一會兒好嗎?
——(3)Sorry to have kept you waiting . One table over there is ready for you.
對不起勞您久等了。那兒一張餐桌已經為您准備好了。
——(4)I』m sorry to say that table has been reserved. What about the table near the window?
對不起那張餐桌已經預訂了。那張靠窗的桌子怎麼樣?
第二單元
道別
1. Goodbye/Bye.
再見
2. See you tomorrow/later.
明天/待會兒見。
3.Good night.
晚安。
4.Goodbye and hope to see you again soon.
再見,希望不久再見到你。
5.——I』m afraid I must be going now.
恐怕我得走了。
——So soon? Why don』t you stay a little longer?
這么早,你幹嘛不多呆一會兒?
6.I hope you have enjoyed your stay here?
希望您在這兒過得愉快。
7.——I』ve come to say goodbye.
我來向你道別。
第三單元
接受訂房
——Good morning. Huatian Hotel. Reservations. May I help you?
早上好。這里是華天賓館預訂處。請問有何吩咐?
—— I want to reserve a room
我想訂一間房
——What kind of room would you like? We have deluxe suites, suites, double rooms and single rooms.
請問您要什麼樣的房間?我們有豪華套房、套房、雙人房和單人房。
——May I have your name?
請問您尊姓大名?
——I』m Li Qiang
我是李強
-How long will you be staying here?
請問您將在這兒住多久?
——About 7 days
大約7天
——May I know your arrival and departure dates?
請問您的到店和離店日期?
—— Arrival date is Sunday and departure date is the next Sunday
到店時間是周日,離開時間是下個周
——Just a moment. Let me check if there』s a room available.
請等一下。讓我查一下是否有空房。
——I』m sorry to say all the rooms are booked up ring the period.
很抱歉,在這(您要房)期間所有的房間都訂滿了。
——We can either put you on the waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
我們可以把您列入候房名單,也可以把您安排在附近賓館。
——is there any discount?
第四單元
客房服務
——Housekeeping, May I come in?
客房服務員。我能進來嗎?
——yes,can you tell me what service in your hotel
是的,請告訴我賓館的服務有什麼
——The hot water supply is round the clock in our hotel. Please don』t drink the unboiled water.It might make you sick, The registered guests can use the recreational facilities free of charge.
我們賓館有24小時的熱水供應,請勿喝生水,否則可以能使您得病;住店客人可以免費使用娛樂設施。
—— what device in this room?
在房間里有什麼設備
——let me introce them to you;first, Here are the light switch, the temperature adjuster, the closet and the mini bar,The panel on the night stand controls the different electric devices in the room. There are 2 sockets in the bathroom. one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
這是電燈開關、溫度調節器、衣櫃和小冰箱,床頭櫃上的嵌板控制著房間內的各種電器裝置,浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用於110伏和200伏電壓。
Then, Here』s the hotel』s service booklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDD calls form your room., The menu is on the door knob. Mark down the items and time of your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
這是我們賓館的服務指南和電話電碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,並把它掛在門外。
——Excuse me .can you clean my room now?
對不起,你現在能不能為我打掃房間?
——We usually make up the check-out rooms first. But we can do your room earlier on your request.
我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。
第五單元
應接服務
——Let me introce our hotel:Our hotel is one of the best in this city. There are over 500 guest rooms of international standard. Our hotel has a gift shop, a fitness center. and four restaurants.
我們飯店是本市的一流飯店。(我們飯店內)有500多間符合國際標準的客房,我們飯店有一個禮品店、一個健身中心、四處餐廳等。
——Thankyou, where is your reception desk?
請問你們的接待處在哪裡?
——The reception desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
—— Where is my room?
請問我的房間在哪裡?
——This way, please. Please take the guest elevator
請這邊走,請乘坐客梯
——May I have your room key? Let me open the
door for you.
請把鑰匙給我好嗎?讓我來給您開門。
——Ok,thanks
謝謝
——Here』re your four pieces of baggage. Please check it.
這是您的四件行李。請核查一下。