大學英語怎麼寫對話
『壹』 大學英語對話
都大學生了還不自己寫啊,親?
『貳』 如何學好大學英語對話
摁,多看純正發音的美劇、英劇培養語感,積極尋求一切可以開口說英語的機會,例如發言、英語角什麼的,反復讀日常小對話,我想這會對你有幫助的。
『叄』 幫忙寫大學英語口試對話
都大抄學生了,叫我襲小學生寫不對吧。。。
interview ~ they always ask about how do you think about the things you did.
why
第二個問題我肯定選是~~哈哈~~ 高薪除了你不要,沒人不要啦
第三個嘛。。我個人認為都有影響啦~ 不過ability 是最重要滴
market 嗎? target market 看準了就沒問題~
第四個,,同意~ against smoking forever! I feel so bed when the smoking fog suspend in the air~~ what the hell? why do they smoke? Someday I will be the prime minister or president of the USN ~ I will push it hard.. until smoking is forbided in all place
最後 higher taxes. higher social welfare
不準笑! 沒回答你的問題,可我很無聊
『肆』 大學英語對話編寫
If you are an Englishi learner, please do it yourself, it is not difficult.
『伍』 幫我寫一個大學英語對話
對話。oh.好難
a:do you konw Olympic Games?
b:sorry ,i konw nothing about it.
a: ok,let me tell you.The Olympic Games, or Olympics, are an international multi-sport event taking place every four years and comprising summer and winter games. Beginning in 776 BC, they were originally held in Olympia, Greece until 393 AD. In 1896, they were revived by a French nobleman, Pierre Frèdy, Baron de Coubertin, thus beginning the era of the Modern Olympic Games.
The Summer Olympics (Games of the Olympiad) have been held every fourth year starting in 1896, except in 1916, 1940, and 1944 e to the World Wars. Greece and Australia are the only nations to have attended every Summer Olympics.
An event specifically for winter sports, the Olympic Winter Games, was first held in 1924. The first winter Olympics competitions were held as a non-Olympic sports festival, but were declared to be official Games by the International Olympic Committee in 1925. Originally these were held in the same year as the Summer Olympics, but from 1994 (the Lillehammer Games) the Winter Games and the Summer Games have been held two years apart. Keep in mind that the Summer Olympics are more prominent and anticipated than the Winter Olympics
拿去湊數吧.英語我都忘了。.
『陸』 關於如何大學生如何成功的英語對話
不妨寫一些大學生如何英語不成功的對話!
『柒』 寫一段大學英語對話100詞左右,要求如下 Topic Music Situation:
: When you were in your middle school, how were your parents involved in
your ecation?y: When I was in middle school, my parents would often supervise
me in my studies. For example, at home, they would ask me :" Have you done your
homework?" and also request me to do some extra practices.x:what else did they
do?y: They would also attend parent meetings with my teachers to understand my
learning in school. x: how so?y: They would know from my teachers about how I
behave in class, and what kind of student I am. Through these, they can try to
aid me in my studies as they know my weaknesses and strengths.x: that's nice.
Letme tell you how my parents were involved in my ecation when i was in middle
school.My parents attend lectures to understand how to aid in my studies better.
They also learn how to ecate me better.y:Overall, our parents have put a lot
of effort and time for our ecation. we should do our best in our studies and
not let them down.x: i agree with you.
『捌』 關於大學生活的英語對話
place: air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
time: on the mid ?c autumn festival.
時間: 中秋節
people: air and rich
人物: air 和rich
rich is from american. he is an exchange student. now he is studying at beijing university. he majored in culture of china. his best friend, air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. today is mid ?c autumn festival. so air invited him to dinner at home.
rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此air 邀請他去家做客.
(air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
a: that must be rich. (she goes to open the door.)
那一定是rich. (她去開門.)
b: hi, air.
你好啊, air.
a: welcome. it』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
b: air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. today is mid ?c autumn festival. i bought a bunch of roses for you. beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
a: it』s nothing. thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) a little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
b: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
oh, it』s wonderful. thanks. you shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
a: oh, my pleasure. it』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(they sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
can i get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
b: thanks. coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
a: black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
b: white coffee, please. thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
a: ok 好的.
(she goes to the kitchen to make coffee. a few minutes later, it』s done. she comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
rich, here you are.
rich, 給你咖啡.
b: thank you, air.
謝謝你,air.。
a: you are welcome. take your time. maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
b: no problem. air, you know, i』m interested in different culture. chinese festival is very interesting, too. would you mind telling me about the mid ?c autumn festival?
沒關系的。air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
a: ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between chang-er and hou yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
b: is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
a: no. it』s not true. it』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
b: oh, i see. what is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
a: long, long ago, the earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
b: what? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
a: yes. but i told you it was only a legend. one day all 10 suns came out at once. the temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
b: wow. i guess many people 、plants and animals died. the high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
a: yes. it was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
b: who is he?
他是誰?
a: hou yi.
後羿.
b: how did he save the earth? is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
a: no. he only shot down nine suns. everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
b: he did a good job.
他做的很好.
a: yes. as his reward, the heavenly queen mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
b: what? what』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
a: if you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
b: oh, my god. are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
a: i』m serious. in many chinese stories, people want to live longer. so they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
b: i see. what did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
a: it』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
b: you mean that he dran
『玖』 求一篇關於大學生的英語對話
A:hi , i am XXX , so glad to meet you
B: i am XXX, so glad to meet you too. i am mojor in buseiness english , what about you?
A: english teaching is my mojor. there is some similiar aspects between our majors.
B: It's perfect right ! However, i find i have some trouble in learning my english ,could you give me some suggestions?
A: Well, do you mind telling me more details?
B: I think learning new words and some Grammer is my big trouble.
A: Basing my minds, i think it's good way to put a new words to a sentcen when you learn some new. As for the grammer, there is also some troble for myself. Maybe we can have more chat and negotations when are free in the time.
B: That's a good ideal.
A:You told me that you are on the business english,i am sure your skills for commucating in english must be perfect. do you mind tell me some good advice. You know, i am poor in communicating .
B:well, i think courage and minds play an important role in an communicating occains. when you are in a group or aroun of many others, courage is the first. After gathering the courage, you can open you month. and then you must have a good considerations by you minds to express your points. Basing these, you can make other understood.
A: i can't agree with you more. i will have a try! thanks so much
B: You are weclome. Okey, it's time for the class. i must be leaving now.
A: Bye
B: Bye
其實你可以隨便扯的 , 這些東西寫出來很沒有 對話的那中韻味的。 你和你的搭檔對話是, 隨便說什麼都可以的。
『拾』 求一篇關於大學生活的英語對話,急!!
寫作思路:通過對話,敘述彼此大學生活遇到的煩惱和收獲。
A: Are you enjoying your time at university?
你享受你的時間在大學里嗎?
B: It's okay, but not as much as I expected.
是的,但不是和我預期的一樣多。
A: Really? Why not?
真的嗎?為什麼不呢?
B: I thought that the subjects would be easy, and I would have lots of time to play, but actually I have many assignments.
我認為很容易,我會有很多時間玩,但實際上我有很多作業。
A: What type of assignments are you having problems with?
你是什麼類型的作業有問題?
B: I find my accounting assignments very difficult.
我找到我的會計作業非常困難。
A: Have you considered asking a tutor to help?
你認為請家教幫助嗎?
B: Hmm, I guess I could. Where would I find one?
嗯,我想我可以。我找到一個在哪裡?
A: You can often find them advertising on the notice board in the library.
你可以經常發現他們在圖書館廣告通知董事會。
B: Thanks, I'll go and check that out. Provided I don't get distracted on the way and end up in the gym instead!
謝謝,我去檢查一下。提供我不分心的路上,最終在健身房!
A: Ha! Have you joined a sports team?
哈!你加入了一個體育隊嗎?
B: Yes, I'm playing for the university volleyball team.
是的,我在大學排球隊。
A: Hey, so am I! Which team are you on?
嘿,我也是!你是哪個團隊?
B: I've joined the university volleyball society, they've put me in the men's league.
我加入了大學排球協會,他們是男人的聯賽。
A: Ah, I guess that's why I haven't seen you. I'm playing in a mixed league.
啊,我想這就是為什麼我沒見到你。我在一個復雜的聯盟。
B: Cool! That sounds like a nice way to meet some new friends ... maybe even make a new girlfriend ..
太酷了!這聽起來像一個很好的方式來滿足一些新朋友…甚至做一個新女朋友. .
A. Actually, now that you mention it, our captian is very pretty!
實際上,既然你提到它,我們的captian非常漂亮!
B:What else are you doing at university apart from studying and playing volleyball?
你在做什麼在大學里除了學習和打排球嗎?
A:I've also joined the university debating team, we have a competition every month.
我還加入了大學辯論隊,我們每個月都有競爭。
B:That sounds like fun. Are there still places open for other people to join?
那聽起來很有趣。還有地方打開其他人加入嗎?
A: Yes, they're always looking for new people to join.
是的,他們總是在尋找新的人加入。
B: Thanks, that's good to know, I think I'll go and sign up next week.
謝謝,很好,我想我下個星期會去報名。
A: Hey, what time is your next class? I think I have to go now.
嘿,你下節課是什麼時候?我想我現在得走了。
B: I'm in no hurry, my next class doesn't start for a couple of hours.
我不著急,我下節課不開始幾個小時。
A: Lucky you, enjoying the university life! I'm off now, see you later.
你是幸運的,享受大學生活!我要走了,下次見。
B: So, do you want me to go with you the library, we can check out the notices for tutors?
所以,你想讓我和你一起去圖書館,我們可以看看導師的通知嗎?
A: Okay, let's go.
好吧,我們走吧。