你上過大學嗎怎麼說英語怎麼說
Ⅰ 怎麼知道是我上了大學還是大學上了我 用英語怎麼說
i don't kown that i attended college or was fucked by college.
Ⅱ 上大學,用英語怎麼說
Last year Lisa went to the college.
The old man lives in an apartment by himself now
Ⅲ 請問你上的是什麼大學用英語怎麼說
請問你上的是什麼大內學容
May I ask in which university you achieved your first degree?
May I ask which university you graate from?
May I ask in which university you completed your study?
Ⅳ 你讀過大學嗎用英語怎麼說
have you ever been a undergraate?
這才來是正自解.
have you been to the university before?
外國人聽了會問你 which university?? 懂了嗎?
Ⅳ 你在那所大學上的大學用英語怎麼說啊
which college are you going for?
which colleage did you go to?
Ⅵ 我聽說你上大學了的英語翻譯怎麼說
I heard that you were in college .或 I've heard that you're in college now.
直譯就是我聽說你現在在大學里了----引申出來就是我聽說你上大學了。
樓上2個回答都比較別內扭,語法上沒有容錯,就是不太符合英語的語言習慣
Ⅶ 你打算上什麼大學用英語怎麼說
Which university do you intend/want to go to?
go to college/university 上大學 的說法
Ⅷ 你上大學了,英語怎麼說
You had been in college.
Ⅸ 英語翻譯:你上過大學嗎
Are you a graate?
Ⅹ 你上過大學嗎 英語怎麼說
Have you ever studied in university?
你曾經在大學學習過嗎?