我非常珍惜它翻译成英语怎么说
⑴ 我一直很珍惜你,怎样翻译成英语
I have been very cherish you
⑵ "如果这份感情真的开始了.那么我会很认真地去珍惜它"用英语怎么翻译
If this relationship really began. Then I will seriously cherish it
⑶ 我很爱惜它们 用英语怎么说
I cherish it alot.
⑷ 我很珍惜这次机会,翻译成英文
cherish/value this/the opportunities (present)
我很珍惜这次机会,希望能够得到您的认可,我会更加努力的。
I value the opportunity present very much , and the wish can obtain that yours accepts that I be able to try hard more furthermore.
她告诉我,她很珍惜这次机会,因为青春过后希望还有睿智和回忆。
She told me she will treasure this opportunity because there is hope that after the youthful wisdom and memory.
活泼好动的我练就了一种敢拼敢搏的韧性,我很珍惜这次实习机会。
Lively trained my dare to wager a Ganpin toughness, I cherish this internship opportunities
⑸ "这对我来说是一次宝贵而又难得的机会,所以我会好好珍惜它。”用英语怎么翻译
1.It's a valued and special opportunity for me,so I will value it very much.
所以还可以说
2.It's a valued and special opportunity for me,so I will attach importance to it.
或者是
3.It's a valued and special opportunity for me,so I will treasure it very much.
(珍惜在英语中可以用重视来表达的,)
⑹ 我很珍惜我们之间的友谊.用英语怎么翻译
I cherish the friendship of you and me feverishly.
⑺ 我很珍惜你。 英语翻译
I
cherish
you
very
much.
不明白可以追问我,满意的话请点击【采纳】
⑻ “我很珍惜这次机会”用英语怎么说
I cherish this oportunity very much and pay highly attention to this examination.
⑼ “我对于这份 工作非常珍惜”的英文翻译
我对于这份工作非常珍惜
可以说:I value this job the most.
也可以说:I treasure this job the most.
还可以说:I cherish this job.