越挫越勇英语怎么翻译
Ⅰ 帮我用英语翻译一下:"感谢挫折,因为我会越挫越勇。"谢谢。
I thank the frustration, because I will be stronger
Ⅱ 被生活困住人生被生活越挫越勇感谢生活英语怎么翻译
Life be trapped by living will also be constently encouraged by living, no matter what kind of difficulties it will bring. Thanks to the living!
望采纳 谢谢(^_^)
Ⅲ “越挫越勇”怎么翻译求大神帮助
the more failure, the braver
Ⅳ 在重重压力之下,他坚持不懈,越挫越勇,终于得偿所愿.英文翻译
在重重压力之下,他坚持不懈,越挫越勇,终于得偿所愿.
=> under a lot of pressures, he working hard, and work even harder after a fail. at last, he gain what he wanted.
Ⅳ 越挫越勇怎么翻译成英文
More frustrates bravely
Ⅵ 越挫越勇英文怎么写
the more frustrated,the more brave you are
望采纳
Ⅶ 求英语达人翻译,吾之所向一往无前愈挫愈勇再接再厉
I shall press forward with indomitable will; the more setbacks I experience, the more determined and persistent I will become.
这句话源于英语三级笔译实务教材。
Ⅷ 英语翻译男人就要迎难而上,越挫越勇,任何时候,绝不放弃
Man has to embrace difficulties,the more difficult the more brave, never give up at any time.
Ⅸ 英语翻译在遭遇失败后,越挫越勇的人往往都是少数,大多数人都会就此放弃。
After the failure of the dropped the yong people tend to be few, most people would give up
Ⅹ 我要越挫越勇的翻译是:什么意思
很高兴回答你的问题,以下是我个人见解,希望可以帮到你:
I want the contusion and laceration of the brave
望采纳,十分感谢。