你什么时候吃晚饭用英语怎么翻译
⑴ 英语翻译:我们什么时候去吃晚饭
对时间提问当然要用When啊!When are we going to have a meal?dinner是晚餐的意思,meal单指一餐饭.
⑵ 英文作息表怎么写
Winter vacation schele 寒假作息表:
Seven o'clock 七点钟;Get up 起床;
Seven thirty 七点半;Eat breakfast 吃早餐;
Eight o'clock 八点钟;Eleven thirty 锻炼;
Nine o'clock 九点钟;Do homework 写作业;
Eleven o'clock十一点钟;To have lunch 吃午饭;
Eleven thirty 十一点半;Eleven thirty 锻炼;
Twelve thirty 十二点半;Play玩耍;
At one o'clock in the afternoon 下午一点钟;Do homework 写作业;
At three o'clock in the afternoon 下午三点钟;Afternoon tea 下午茶;
At four thirty in the afternoon 下午四点半;Play 玩耍;
At five thirty in the afternoon 下午五点半;Eat dinner 吃晚饭;
At six thirty in the afternoon 晚上六点半;Sleep 睡觉。
英语翻译技巧:
1、省略翻译法
这与最开始提到的增译法相反,就是要求你把不符合汉语,或者英语的表达的方式、思维的习惯或者语言的习惯的部分删去,以免使所翻译出的句子沉杂累赘。
2、合并法
合并翻译法就是把多个短句子或者简单句合并到一起,形成一个复合句或者说复杂句,多出现在汉译英的题目里出现,比如最后会翻译成定语从句、状语从句、宾语从句等等。
3、拆分法
当然,英译汉的时候,就要采取完全相反的战术——拆分法,即把一个长难句细细拆分为一个个小短句、简单句,并适当补充词语,是句子通顺。最后,注意还需要按照汉语习惯调整语序,达到不仅能看懂而且不拗口的目标。
⑶ 你通常什么时间吃晚饭(翻译为英语)
What time do you usually have dinner?
晚饭英文为supper,但是在日常生活中,一般称dinner(正餐)为晚饭.
⑷ 关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译
【 #英语口语# 导语】目前,众多高职院校开设了商务英语口语课程。但学生的英语口语表达能力与市场需求还存在一定的差距。以下是由 考 网精心收集了关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!【篇一】关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译
Mom: When will you come home for dinner, honey? Kids and I are waiting…
你什么时候回家吃晚饭,亲爱的?孩子们和我在等着呢。
Kevin: Mom, Lizzie got my Spiderman.
妈,厉子拿了我的蜘蛛侠。
Lizzie: He picked the fight. He called my names.
他先挑起的。他骂我。
Mom: Lizzie, Kevin. I need you two to stop right now.
厉子,凯文。你们俩马上停下来。
Kevin: Not unless she gives my Spiderman back.
除非她把蜘蛛侠还给我。
Mom: Stop messing with your brother, Liz. You two loved and took a good care of each other before. What’s wrong now?
不要跟你弟弟闹了。你们俩以前很好的,也彼此照顾自己。现在怎么这样了啊?
Lizzie: Here it is, Kevin. I am your sister. But I will not say sorry.
给你,凯文。我是你姐姐。但是我不会道歉。
Kevin: If I say sorry, can I get the big star at the Christmas tree? I promised my girlfriend about it. And Mom says the good kid can get it.
如果我道歉,我可以拿到圣诞树上的大星星吗?我答应过我女朋友的。而且妈妈说好孩子就可以有的。
【篇二】关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译
Jessie: Are you going to your mother’s for Christmas?
今年打算去你妈家过圣诞吗?
Rebecca: I have no idea. But my husband hopes that we can spend the whole week at his mother’s.
不知道。可是我老公希望我们可以在他妈那边待整个星期。
Jessie: Getting sick about the mother-and-daughter-in-law thing?
开始讨厌这种婆媳关系了?
Rebecca: Not exactly. I hope it doesn’t sound too selfish of me. But I am more comfortable when I am with my parents.
也不是。我不想让人感觉太自私。可是和我爸妈在一起的时候,我更自在。
Jessie: All women feel the same way I think.
所有女人都一样。
Rebecca: What about you? Will you go to Jack’s?
你呢?你去杰克家吗?
Jessie: I am not sure about it. I don’t see marriage with him. I think I will save it when he is getting serious about our relationship. He is like a childish alt.
我不确定。我们俩之间,我看不到婚姻。我想等到一切稳定了再说吧。他就像一个幼稚的成年人。
Rebecca: Stay positive. He loves and cares about you. Anyway, men never grow up.
积极点儿。他爱你,也在乎你。再说男人永远长不大。
【篇三】关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译
Mom: Honey, it’s getting late.
宝贝,不早了。
Kate: Mom, can I take this Christmas tree into my bedroom?
妈妈,我可以把圣诞树带回房间吗?
Mom: Why, honey? Do you want to talk about it with me?
怎么了,宝贝?需要谈谈吗?
Kate: Kevin told me this morning that if I made wishes in front of it Santa would make them true.
凯文告诉我说如果我在圣诞树前面许愿的话,圣诞老人会实现的。
Mom: You can tell me about your wishes. Then I can call Santa.
你可以告诉我你的愿望。然后我可以打电话给圣诞老人。
Kate: Thanks, mom. But he told me that I had to do it all by myself.
谢谢,妈妈。但是他告诉我应该自己做。
Mom: Okay, sweetie. But I want to tell you that if your wishes don’t come true, it doesn’t mean Santa doesn't like you. He is very busy. There are many children in the world who need his help.
好吧,宝贝。但是我想说如果你的愿望没有实现,并不意味圣诞老人不喜欢你。他很忙。有很多小朋友需要他的帮助。
Kate: I know, Mom. Santa, I want Dad to come back home. Mom says there is a woman in trouble and she needs my Dad. But he’s gone for half a year. I miss him.
我知道,妈妈。圣诞老人,我想爸爸回家。妈妈说有个女人有麻烦了。她需要我爸爸。但是他已经离开半年了。我很想他。
⑸ 是该吃晚饭的时候了。英文怎么翻译
(It's) time for supper.
括号里的部分可以省略。
晚餐 supper
早餐 breakfast
午餐 lunch
通常口语中,可直接用 Time for supper! 来表示该吃晚饭啦。