你好女士翻译成英语怎么说
1. 志愿者常用英语
Are you interested in sailing? 你对帆船有兴趣吗?
Have you ever sailed before? 你玩过帆船吗?
Sailing is a sport for the brave. 帆船是一项勇敢者的运动。
Where is the nearest race water? 最近的帆船赛场在哪里?
Can you tell me how to watch a sailing competition? 你能告诉我怎样观看帆船比赛吗?
The wind is too weak so that the competition has to be cancelled today. 今天没有风所以不能比赛了。
You are in great shape. 你的身材真好。
You have to squeeze time for sports. It’s good for your health. 你应该抽出时间参加体育运动。那对你的健康有好处。
Excuse me,where is the racing office? 请问竞赛办公室在哪里?
Over there,just behind the dock. 在那边,码头的后面。
Hi,I’m from china。I am here for registration. 你好,我是中国人,我来这里报到。
The closing ceremony will be at 18:00 tomorrow. After that there will be a disco party for all competitors. Will you come? 闭幕式将于明天18:00举行,然后有一个为所有参赛选手举办的迪斯科晚会,你们来吗?
Yes, but where is it? 好的,在哪里?
It will take place at the Royal Sydney Yacht Club. The shuttle bus will leave our club at 17:00. 在悉尼皇家帆船俱乐部举行。班车将于17:00离开俱乐部。
赛事组织
Please fill in these forms. 请填写这些表格。
After the measurement forms are signed, please return the forms to me and I will give you all the things you need for the regatta. 把丈量表填好了以后交给我,然后我会给你这次比赛所需要的所有的东西。
Please show me the third party insurance. 请给我看一下第三者保险。
Here is the insurance certificate from Chinese Yachting Association. 这是中国帆船协会出具的保险证明。
If you do not have the insurance, you must buy it here, otherwise you can’t race today. 如果你没有办理保险,你必须在这里买一份,否则你今天不能比赛。
Excuse me, where can I get the supplied equipment? 请问我在哪里能够得到这里提供的器材?
Have you paid the charter fee? 您付过器材租费了吗?
You must pay $200 for damage deposit. You will get the refund when you return the equipment and without any damage. 你需要先交200美元的器材损坏押金,当您把没有损坏的器材返还的时候我们会把押金退还给您。
You must go to the Measurement Tent for measurement. 您需要到丈量棚去丈量。
Sir, it is my turn, here is the Measurement Form. 先生,轮到我了,这是我的丈量表。
Please put your sail on the table and unfold it. I will check and stamp on it. 请把你的帆放在桌子上展开,我要检查一下并在上面盖章。
Please move your boat to the weighing scale. 请把你的船放到这个称上。
You should put 850g weight on the boat, because your boat is under weight. 您的船不够分量,您还要给您的船加重850克。
Excuse me Sir, would you please sign on my form? 先生您可以在我的表上签名吗?
Sorry, I can’t. you must have your rudder be weighted again. 对不起,还不行。您的舵还要重新称重。
Excuse me, I want a scoring enquiry form. 请给我一张分数查询表。
Hello, can I have a protest form, please? 你好,可以给我一张抗议表吗?
How are you, madam! Where is the sign in /sign off sheet, please? 你好女士,到哪里领取上水/下水签到表?
Could you give me a 720°declare form? 可以给我一张720度解脱声明表吗?
I will make a protest. 我要提出抗议。
Excuse me Sir, I would like to have a of the result for Laser class. 对不起,先生,我想要一份激光级成绩表。
Where is the today’s result? 今天的成绩在哪里?
It’s not ready yet. There are two protests still on the jury room for hearing. 还没准备好呢,还有两个抗议在仲裁室未审理完。
大冬会还有十几天就开了哦,好好表现哦,加油~~