学生英语对话和翻译成英语怎么说
在网上查一些类似天气、食物、兴趣爱好等等的日常生活的口语对话,多读读背背就行了。
另外学一些基本句型和语法也是很必要的。希望可以帮到你!
⑵ 小学生五年级双人英语对话短文,带翻译。
女儿:Mama, could we go to the cinema?
妈妈,我们去电影院?
妈妈:Sorry. I’m tied up at the moment.
抱歉。我这会儿正忙呢。
女儿:What are you busy for?
你在忙什么?
妈妈:I am cleaning the house.
打扫房子。
女儿:You can do it someday.
你可以改天做啊。
妈妈:Sorry. I have no time any more.
抱歉,我没时间。
女儿:But I want to go there with you.
但是我想和你一起去电影院。
妈妈:Sorry again, but I think you should clean your room right now.
再次抱歉,但是我想你应该打扫一下你的房间。
女儿:Why?
为什么?
妈妈:Your room is the dirtiest one.
你的房间是最脏的。
⑶ 初中英语对话带翻译精选
英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。我精心收集了初中英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
初中英语对话带翻译篇1
A:Excuse me.
A:打扰了。
B:What's the matter?
B:怎么了?
A:I've been stolen.
A:我被偷了。
B:What was stolen?
B:什么被偷了?
A:I had my wallet stolen.
A:我的钱包被偷了。
B:Could you tell me the details?
B:请你告诉我细节好吗?
A:I had my wallet stolen while I was on the bus just now.
A:刚才在公交车上我的钱包被偷了。
B:What kind of wallet was it?
B:钱包是什么样的?
A:It's a red leather one.
A:是个红色皮制钱包
B:Can you give me your address? We will notice you while we find it.
B:你能把你的地址给我吗?我们找到钱包后就通知你。
A:OK. Thank you.
A:好的。谢谢。
初中英语对话带翻译篇2
A:Dear!
A:天哪!
B:What's the matter?
B:怎么了?
A:Where is my wallet?
A:我的钱包呢?
B:Take it easy. It may be in your handbag.
B:别着急,可能在你的手提包里。
A:No, it isn't. I remembered I paid for the bill and…I left on the counter!
A:不,不在。我记得我付了钱然后……我把它忘在柜台上了!
B:What? It is terrible. What is in it?
B:什么?真糟糕,钱包里都有什么?
A:A lot of cash!And my passport, identification card, credit cards.
A:很多现金,还有我的护照,身份证还有银行卡。
B:We'd better ask the policeman for help.
B:我们最好还是找警察帮忙吧。
A:Excuse me. My wallet is missing.
A:打扰一下,我的钱包丢了。
C:Could you tell me the detail?
C:你能告诉我一些细节么?
A:We had lunch at the gourmet plaza. After I paid for the bill, I forgot to carry it with me.
A:我们在美食广场吃的午饭,结完账以后我就忘了拿钱包了。
C:Could you describe your wallet?
C:什么样的钱包?
A:It is a light blue leather wallet.
A:我的钱包是天蓝色的皮制的。
C:So, you lost your wallet at gourmet plaza at about 12.00 a. m.
C:这么说,你是大约12点的时候在美食广场丢的钱包。
A:That is it.
A:是的。
C:Now you can fill out this form. We will give you the result as soon as possible.
C:现在麻烦你填下这张表格。我们会尽快告知你结果的。
A:Thank you. Could you write a certification of theft for me?
A:谢谢。你能不能帮我写一张偷窃证明?
C:All right.
C:好的。
初中英语对话带翻译篇3
A:Emergency Assistance. How may I help you?
A:紧急事故援助中心。有什么需要效劳的?
B:I've just been robbed. What should I do?
B:我刚被抢劫了!我该怎么办?
A:Are you injured,Miss?
A:小姐,您受伤了吗?
B:No,no,I'm just a little upset.
B:没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。
A:Please stay calm,Miss. Just give me your name and your location-the place where you are calling right now.
A:请保持镇静,小姐。告诉你您的名字和所在地点-就是您现在打电话的地方。
B:My name is Kate. I am next to the Beijing Hotel on Chang'an Street.
B:我叫凯特,在长安街北京饭店旁边。
A:Please stay where you are;we'll have a patrol car there in less than two minutes.
A:请您待在原处,2分钟之内,我们的巡逻车就到。
⑷ 小学英语对话翻译
A: How are you Jane?你好, Jane?
B: I am fine. thank you. And you?我很好,谢谢你。你呢?
A: I am fine too. What did you do yesterday?我也很好。你昨天做了什么?
B: I went to the Great Wall with my parents. How about you?我和父去长城了。你呢?
A: I did my homework yesterday morning.昨天上午我做作业。
B: Oh. you really work hard with your study! and did you do anything else?
你学习真用功。你还做了别的事情吗?
A: Yes, of course. I went to the cinema with my best friends last night.
当然,昨晚上我和最好的朋友去看电影了。
B: Really? Did you enjoy the film?真的吗?你喜欢吗?
A: Yes. It's an action film. It's very interesting. We like it.对。动作片。很有趣。我们喜欢。
B: I have to go now. See you!我该走了。再见。
A: Ok.bye!好,再见。
⑸ 大学英语对话短文2人带翻译
随着我国经济建设和社会的发展,社会用人单位对毕业生(尤其是研究生这样的高层次人才)的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。我整理了大学英语2人对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
大学英语2人对话短文带翻译一
Tom:
Do you guys carry ramen?
你们有拉面吗?
Linda:
What's that?
那是什么面?
Tom:
You know, like instant noodles.
就是泡面一类的东西。
Linda:
Oh, that would be in the pasta aisle.
哦,那应该在面食那排里。
Tom:
Which aisle is that?
是哪排啊?
Linda:
Right over there - aisle 5.
就在那儿——第五排。
Tom:
Ah I see it, thanks.
啊,看见了,谢谢。
Linda:
No problem.
不客气。
大学英语2人对话短文带翻译二
Tom:
Do you want to eat some cucumbers for dinner?
晚饭想吃黄瓜吗?
Lily:
Sure. We can make a salad.
太好了,我们可以做个沙拉。
Tom:
After six o'clock, it's 20% off.
黄瓜六点以后打八折。
Lily:
Oh yeah! How much is that?
太好了!那多少钱?
Tom:
Five Jiao per kilo.
五角一公斤。
大学英语2人对话短文带翻译三
Mary:
wonder what we should have for dinner this evening.
我们今天的晚餐该做什么吃呢?
Bob:
Are you asking me?
你在问我吗?
Mary:
Yes, I am. I really don’t feel much like cooking, but the family must eat.
是的。我真不太想做饭,但全家总得吃饭吧。
Bob:
Well, you know me. I can always eat pizza – or spaghetti.
哦,你是知道我的。意大利饼和实心面条我是吃不厌的。
Mary:
So I’ve noticed. You’re putting on a little weight, aren’t you?
这我已经注意到了。你胖了不少,是吧?
Bob:
I know. Don’t remind me. I’m starting a new diet the day after tomorrow.
这我知道,用不着你提醒我。后天我要重新节食。
Mary:
It’s about time.
你是该节食了。