我会一直在你英语怎么翻译
A. 英语“我会一直呆在你身边”和“我会一直陪着你” 这两句怎么翻译比较好呢~
正宗的美式英语是这样说的:
I will continue to stay in your side
I'll be here with you all the time.
I'm gonna stick around in your side
B. 我会一直在你身边的 翻译成英文怎么写
I will always be by your side 我会一直在你身边。
I will always be with you. 我会一直跟你在一版起权
I will be with you forever. 我会永远和你在一起
C. 翻译“I have always been with you”
I have always been with you.
译文:我一直伴你左右/ 我一直待在你身旁/ 我一直都在。
类似表达:
I will always stay by your side 我会一直在你身边。
I will always be with you. 我会一直跟你在一起。
I will be with you forever. 我会永远和你在一起。
语言知识拓展: have always been 表示“一直”
I have always been a good payer and have never gone into debt.
我一直及时付款,从未欠债。
2. I have always been thinking of him, but I can't see him.
虽然我一直在想着他,但是我不能见他。
3.Ihavealwaysbeenafan of online ecation.
我一直是在线教育的拥趸。
4. For me, actions speak louder than words, andIhavealwaysbeenahelper.
对我来时,行胜于言,我一直是一个乐于助人者。
5.WhatIcan tell you isIhavealwaysbeenalover of country music.
我可以告诉你,我一直喜欢乡村音乐。
D. 我会永远在你身边 这句话翻译成英文,谢谢!
你好:
I'll be right by your side . 或者:I will stand by you forever.
希望对您有帮助!不懂的请追问!