Uint One Where is your pen pal from?
1. Where is your pen pal(=pen friend) from? He is from (comes from) Australia.
2. Where does he live? He lives in Pairs.
3. What language do you speak? I speak English.
4. Does she have any brothers or sisters? (注意：选择疑问句回答是不用yes或no)
5. What's her favorite subject? Her favorite subject is ……….
6. Is that you new pen pal? Yes, it is. / No, it isn't.
7. They have pen pals in the United Kingdom and Australia.
8. I like going to the movies with my friends and playing sports.
9. Can you write to me soon?
10. Please write and tell me about yourself.
1. be from=come from 13. France（法国）---French（法语.法国的）
2.Japanese for kids 儿童日语 14. Japan （日本）----Japanese（日语日本人）
3. Chinese is fun 趣味汉语
4. Our world in English 英语世界 15.China（中国）----Chinese（汉语.中国人）
5. French for today 今日法语
6. live in +地点 住在…….. 16.Australia（澳大利亚）-Australian（澳大利亚人）
7. a little 一点儿 （修饰不可数名词）
8. like to do sth / like doing sth 喜欢做某事
9. on weekends 在周末
10. Canada （加拿大）--------Canadian (加拿大人)
11. the United States=the USA=America（美国）-------American（美国人）
12 the United Kingdom=the UK =England (英国)----English(英国人)
注意：Japanese 与Chinese 的复数形式与原形相同
Unit Two Is there a post office near hear?
1. Is there a bank near here? Yes, there is.( 注意 there be 句型)
2. Where is the …….? It's ………(注意某地有某物的表达)
3. Just go straight and turn left.
4. It's down Bridge Street on the right.
5. Thank you very much.= You are welcome.
6. Turn left on first Avenue and enjoy the city's quiet streets and small parks.
7. Take a walk through the park on Center Avenue.
8. This is the beginning of the garden tour.
9. Next to the hotel is a small house with an interesting garden.
10. Bridge Street is a good place to have fun.
11.If you're hungry ,you can buy some food in the supermarket.
12. I know you are arriving next Sunday.
13. Let me tell the way to my house.
14. You pass a bank on your right and then go down Long Street.
15.Go down Bridge Street and turn left at New Park.
16.I hope you have a good trip. Thank you .
1. there be ( is/ are/ was / were)句型的用法
3.on Center Street (在某条街用on，在左边，右边用on，在拐弯处，在拐角用at)
4. near here = in the neighborhood 在附近
5. across from 在…….对面 next to ……. 紧挨着………
6. in front of …..在…….之前------------behind 在………之后
in the front of 在…..前面（指物体内部的前面）
7. Excuse me.
8. turn left / right左/右转 on left /right在左/ 右边
on one's left/right在某人的左/右边
9.on the left/right side of sth 在某物的左/右边
10. go straight 一直往前走
11. clean -----dirty new----old quiet----busy small----big
12. an old hotel 一个旧的旅馆
13. welcome to………欢迎到……
14. take a walk through …………步行通过
15. have fun doing sth 做谋事开心
16. at the beginning of 在……开始
17. arrive at + 小地点 arrive at school
arrive in + 大地点 arrive in Beijing
18. the way to ….. 到……的路
19. take a taxi / bus 乘出租车/公共汽车
20. go down ….. 沿着……..
Where is the …………
Can you tell me the way to……..
How can I get to ……..
Which is the way to……….
Unit There Why do you like koalas?
1. Let's see the pandas first.
2. Why do you want to see the lions? Because they're cute.
3. Do you like…..?
4. What animals do you like ?
5. What other animals do you like?
6. She likes to play with her friends and eat grass.
7. Please be quiet.
8. Isn't he cute?
9.He sleeps ring the day ,but at night he gets up and eats leaves.
10. He usually sleeps and relaxes 20 hours every day.
1. let sb do sth 让某人做某事
2. why ……….. Because………..
3. an elephant an animal
4. an interesting +名词 一个有趣的……
5. kind of +形容词 有几分 It's kind of interesting.
a kind of…… 一种 a kind of movies
all kinds of = different kinds of 各种各样的 all kinds of books
6. be friendly to sb 对某人友好 She is friendly to us.
7. other 别的（后面经常跟名词） 词组：one….., the other ….
I have two pens, one is new, the other one is old.
What other questions do you want to ask?
else 别的 ，其它的（放在疑问词或不定代词之后）
anything else what else do you want to ask?
8. like 的用法
like 像……. (介词) be like /look like / sound like
like 喜欢 (动词) like sth /like to do sth /like doing sth
What is he like? =What does he look like? 他长什么样？
What does he like? 他喜欢什么？
9. play with sth 玩某物 play with sb和某人一起玩
10. grass 草(不可数名词)
11. be quiet! 安静！！
12. ring the day = in the day 在白天 at night 在夜晚
13. leaf ----leaves
14. relax 放松，休息
be relaxed 感到轻松（主语是人） be relaxing 令人轻松（主语是物）
He relaxes 8 hours a day.
I went to the beach yesterday, I was very relaxed.
Music is very relaxing.
Unit Four I want to be an actor.
1. My uncle works in that restaurant.
2. What does he do? = what is he? = what is his job?
3. What do you do ?= what are you?= what is your job?
4.What does Ann's mother do? =what is Ann's mother?>
5. What do you want to be? I want to be a/an ………
6. What does she want to be? She wants to be a/an………
7. I work with people and money.
8. people give me their money or get their money from me .
9. I like talking to people.
10. I work late. I'm very busy when people go out to dinners.
11. I wear a whit uniform and I help doctors.
12.Sometimes I work in the day and sometimes at night.
13. I meet interesting people every day and ask them questions.
14. Does she work late? Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.
15. It's an exciting job.
16. If your answer is "Yes", then we have a job for you as a reporter
17. Do you want to work for a magazine?
18 Do you want to work with other young people?
19. Do you want to be in the school play?
20. We need an actor today!
21. We are an international school for children of 5-12.
1. want 想要
want sth 想要某物 He wants a book.
want to do sth 想要做某事 She wants to go out.
2. an actor
3.policeman ------policemen policewoman-----policewomen
Tom's 汤姆的 my father's 我父亲的 the students' 学生们的
Lucy and Lily's room Lucy 和Lily的房间
Five minutes' walk = five--minute walk 五分钟的路程
6. want to be …..想成为…….
7. work with sb /sth 与………打交道
8. give sb sth = give sth to sb 给某人某物
9. get sth from sb 从某人那里去回某物
10. in the day 在白天 at night 在夜晚
11. kind of + 有几分
12. thief ----- thieves 小偷
13. talk to sb 与某人谈话 talk with sb 与某人交谈（侧重与双方） talk about sth 谈论某事/某人
14. people 、clothes 没有单数形式
15. be busy doing sth 忙于做某事
Be busy with sth 忙于某事
16. go out 外出、出去
17. in a hospital 在一家医院里 in hospital 在住院
18. an exciting movie an exciting job an interesting job
19. work hard 努力工作 刻苦学习
20. meet people 遇见某人
21. call sb at + 电话号码 给某人打电话
22. write stories 写故事
23. work for 为……..工作
24. work（不可数名词） job （可数名词）
Unit 5 I'm watching TV
1. What are you doing? I'm watching TV.
2. What's he doing? He's reading.
3. This TV show is boring.
4. Is Nancy doing homework? No, she isn't.
5. When do you want to go? Let's go at six o' clock.
6. What's he taking?
7. What's he waiting for?
8. What are they talking about?
9. Where are the all doing?
10. Where do people play basketball? At school
11. Is Tina there? No, she isn't.
12. Thanks for your letter and the photos.
13. Here are some of my photos.
14. I'm with my sister Gina.
15. Here is a photo of my family.
1. 现在进行时态的构成： 主语+ be+ v-ing
2. do one's homework （此处的do是"做"的意思）
3. talk on the phone
4. watch look see read 的大致区别：
watch 观看，看 watch TV 看电视 watch a football game 看一场足球比赛
see 看见（看的结果） I can see the bird in the tree.
look 看（看的动作） Please look at the blackboard.
read 阅读，读书，读报 She is reading a story.
5. go to the movies 去看电影
6. That sounds good. 那听起来不错
7. TV show 电视节目
8. at six o'clock 在六点钟
9. wait for sb /sth 等侯某人/某物
10. all 、 also 、often 、never 等副词应该放在be动词，情态动词及助动词之后，行为动词之前。He never stop talking. I often get up at six.
例如：We are all students. The boys can also swim.
They all like English. Lions also come from South Africa.
12. thanks for sth 谢谢某物 Thanks for your letter.
thanks for doing sth 谢谢做了某事 Thanks for joining us.
13. some of + 宾格代词(us / you /them ) some of us 我门当中的一些人
Some of +名词复数 some of the students 一些学生
14. in the first /second /next / last photo 在第一/第二/下一个/最后一张照片里
15. at school 在学校 at home 在家 at the pool 在游泳池 at the mall在商店
16. be with sb 与某人一起
He is with his parents. 他和他的父母在一起。
17. with 是一个介词，with短语不能做主语：
Tom with his friends is playing soccer.
Tom and his friends are playing soccer.
18. a photo of my family 一张我家的照片
Unit 6 It's raining!
1. How's the weather in Shanghai? = What's the weather like in Shanghai?
2. It's cloudy /sunny/ windy/ snowy/ rainy/ hot/ cold/ warm/ cool /humid……….
3. It's raining/snowing.
4. How is it going? Great / Not bad. / Terrible. / Pretty good. / Just so so.
5. Thank you for joining CCTV'S Around The World show.
6. There are many people here on vavation.
7. Some are taking photos, others are lying on the beach.
8. Look at this group of people playing beach volleyball.
9. They look cool.
10. I'm surprised they can play in this heat.
11. What do you do when it's raining?
12. The people are really very relaxed.
13. Everyone is having a good time.
1. 部分名词经常在词尾加上y 构成形容词：
Sun---sunny wind -----windy cloud -----cloudy rain-----rainy snow---snowy health------healthy
2. play computer games 玩电脑游戏
4. thank you for doing sth 谢谢你做了某事
5. CCTV'S Around World show 中央电视台的《环游世界》节目
6. on vacation 在度假
7. take a photo /photos 拍照
8. lie -----lies ------lying 躺
9. a group of ……. 一群 two group of……….两群
this group of 这群
10. look cool 看起来酷 look for 寻找
11. be surprised 感到吃惊
12. in this heat 在这炎热的天气里
13. be relaxed 感到放松
14. everyone、 nobody 、something、 anything 、everything等不定代词做主语，动词用第三人称单数形式。
Nobody knows that. 没有人知道那事。
15. have a good time = have fun = enjoy oneself 玩得开心
16 hope to do sth 希望做某事 ，不可以说hop sb to do sth
I hope to go to Beijing. 不能说I hope you to go to Beijing.
Unit 7 What does he look like?
1. What does he look like? = What is he like? (be like = look like)
2. She is medium build and she has long hair.
3. Is that your friend? No, it isn't.
4. She always wears a red skirt and white shoes.
5. Wanglin is the captain of the basketball team.
6. She has short curly blonde hair.
7. She is a little bit quiet.
8. Xu Qian loves to tell jokes.
9. She has beautiful long black hair.
10. She never stops talking.
11. He has curly brown hair.
12. He likes reading and playing chess.
13. Do you remember Johnny Dean, the pop singer with funny glasses and long curly hair?
14. I don't think he's so great.
1. medium height 中等个子 medium build 中等身材
2. curly hair 卷发 long hair 长发 straight hair 直发
3. look like 看起来象 She looks like her mother.
4. shoes 常用复数
He has beautiful shoes, he likes them very much.
5. Class Five 五班 （注意大写）
6. the captain of the basketball team 篮球队队长
7. a little bit +形容词 一点儿
Today , it's a little bit cold. 今天有点儿冷。
8. love to do sth 喜爱做某事
Do you love to play basketball? 你爱打篮球吗？
9. stop doing sth 停止做某事
Stop to do sth 停下来开始做某事
Please stop talking to write. 请停止讲话，开始书写。
10. 请比较下列句子，注意 have /has 与 with 的区别：
She is short with long hair.
He has long hair.
Do you know that man with glasses?(戴)
11. a new look 一个新形象
12. think --------thought想 ，认为
He thinks you are right.(变否定)-----He doesn't think you are right.(否定前置)
13. do /does/did 经常用来代替前面所说过的动作，使句子避免重复。
------Who cleaned the room yesterday?
14. go shopping 去购物 go swimming 去游泳 go boating去划船
15. nobody作主语是，谓语动词用单三形式： Nobody knows me.
16.一些动词加上 er 或or 构成名词
teach----teacher 教师 sing----singer 歌手 write---writer 作家 visit---visitor参观者 report---reporter记者 wait----waiter 侍者 work----worker工人 drive---driver司机
Unit 8 I'd like some noodles.'
1. I'd like some noodles.( 'd like = would like )
2. What kind of noodles would you like? Beef and tomato noodles.
3. What size bowl of noodles would you like?
4. He'd like a small /medium/large bowl of noodles.
5. What kind of noodles do you have?
6. What size of pizza would you like?
7. What would you like on the pizza?
8. Can I help you? = What can I do for you?
9. Special 1 has beef and onions , and is just RMB10 for 15.
10. The mpling and soup lunch special is RMB 10.
11. We have some great specials.
12. Come and get your mplings today.
1. would like = want 想要
would like sth 想要某物 He would like a bowl of noodles.
Would like to do 想要做某事 She would like to make dinner for us.
2. potato ------potatoes tomato-----tomatoes 英雄吃西红柿，黑人吃土豆
3. a bowl of 一碗 a glass of 一杯 （玻璃杯） a box of 一箱/一盒子
a bag of 一袋 a cup of 一杯（瓷杯）
two bowls of noodles 两碗米饭 three bags of apples 三袋子苹果
an apple tree ----------five apple trees
beef and tomato noodles
A woman teacher --------two women teachers (前后两个名词都变复数)
A man doctor ------- three men doctors
5. a kind of this kind of what kind of three kinds of all kinds of
6. what size …….
8. beef mutton chicken broccoli
9. orange juice green tea iced tea
10. house of mplings = mplings house
11. at the house of mplings
12. dessert () dessert house
13. give sb sth =give sth to sb
He gave me much money.=He gave much money to me.
Unit 9 How was your weekend?
1. What did you do last weekend? On Sunday morning, I watched TV.
2. I studied for the science test.
3. What /How about your friend ,Carol? She practiced English.
4. How was your weekend? It's was great. / Good. / It wasn't good. /It was not bad.
5. How was your mom's weekend?
6. You went to the mountains.
7. Yesterday, we asked ten students at No.3 middle school what they did last weekend.
8. For most students, the weekend was fun.
9. I had a busy weekend.
10. My aunt cooked dinner for me.
11. I read a book about history.
12. Do you think everyone enjoys their weekends?
13. He sat down and watched the dog play with a friendly black cat.
14. He looked for hid dog, but it wasn't there.
15. It was time to go home.
16. He doesn't want to do anything.
1. 一般过去时态表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态，常与过去的时间状语连用，如：yesterday，last night，two days ago等
①肯定句： 主语+ 动词的过去时
I visited my grandfather last weeked.
Was/were+主语+其他？ Yes，主语+was/were ./No , 主语+was not. /were not.
Were you at home last night? Yes, I was. NO ,I wasn't.
Did +主语+其他 ? Yes, 主语+did. / No, 主语+didn't.
Did you clean your room yesterday? Yes, I did. No, I didn't.
主语+was/were+ not + 其他
She was not busy yesterday.
主语 + didn't + 其他
Tom didn't do his homework last night.
3. have a test = take an exam 进行测试
4. study for …..为……..而学习.
5. visit sb 拜访/看望某人
6. go to + 目的地 go to Beijing去北京 go home回家 go there到那儿 go here 到这儿
7. stay at home 呆在家里
8. have a party 举行晚会
9. do some reading 读书 do some cooking做饭 do some washing 洗衣 do some cleaning 打扫卫生 do some listening练习听力
12. How about = What about ……..怎么样？
What about + v-ing ?做某事怎么样？ What about going shopping?去购物怎么样？
What about +sth ? 某物怎么样？ What about the watch?这块手表怎么样？
What about +sb? 某人怎么样？ / 某人的观点意见怎么样？
What about your mother?你妈妈怎么样？
My mother likes the scarf , what about your mother?
13. spend ----spent 度过，花费
sb spend some time (in ) doing sth 某人花一段时间做某事
sb spend some time on sth 某人花一段时间在某事上
I spent 2 hours in doing my homework.我花了2 个小时做我的家庭作业。
I spent 2 hours on my homework.我花了2 小时在我的家庭作业上。
sb spend some money (on )doing sth某人花钱买某物
Sb spend some money on sth.某人花钱在某物上
I spent 10yuan on buying this dictionary. 我花了10元钱买这本词典。
I spent 10yuan on this dictionary . 我花了10元钱在这本词典上。
14. in the middle of 在…….的中间
15. see sb doing sth 看见某人正做某事
16.talk show 谈话节目，脱口秀
17. for most kids 对大多数孩子来说
18. cook ……for = cook sb sth 为某人做…….
My aunt cooked dinner for me . = My aunt cooked me dinner.
On a cold night 在一个寒冷的夜晚 on Sunday evening在星期天的晚上
This morning 今天早晨 yesterday night 昨天晚上
/ ′pəʊstkɑ:d / / ′restərɒnt / / dress / /′rІəli /
/ Іn′dʒɔI / / stri:t / / draIv / /′ɡri:tІŋ/
1.It’s seven o’clock. I _______ in bed.
A. lie B. lies C. am lying D. are lying
2. He’s _______ some presents.
A. shop B. shopping C. shops for D. shopping for
3. _______ your presents drinking tea?
A. Do B. Can C. Are C. Be
4. What is the old man _______?
A. do B. does C. doing D. to do
5. Listen! Someone _______ in the next room.
A. sing B. singing C. is singing D. are singing
6. –Are they writing postcards?
A. they are B. they aren’t C. they do D. they don’t
7. The Smiths _______ sitting at the table.
A. is B. am C. are D. be
8. –Is Lily doing her homework?
–No, she _______. She is _______ a letter.
A. doesn’t. write B. isn’t, writing C. isn’t, write D. doesn’t, writing
9. Listen! Miss Li _______ Bob.
A. talk about B. is talking to C. talks to D. is talking
10. I don’t quite enjoy _______ a train.
A. take B. takes C. to take D. taking
11. The students are waiting _______ a school bus now.
A. for B. on C. at D. to
12. The tree is _______ our building.
A. in front of B. in the front of C. front of D. on the front of
13. It’s cold outside. Please _______ your coat.
A. put on B. put up C. dress D. wear
14. Look! The children _______ football.
A. play B. plays C. is playing D. are playing
15. What _______ you _______ at the moment?
A. are, do B. do, do C. are, doing D. do, doing
Bob and Mike are in the same school, 1 they are in different classes. Their favourite 2 is Chinese. They 3 Chinese is very interesting. They go to school on weekdays. They come to school 4 8:00 in the moring. Today is Tuesday. Bob and Mike are in their own classroom.
Bob 5 an English class. Look! He 6 his English teacher in English. Mike is having a Chinese class. His teacher 7 Beijing Opera with them. The students are looking at their teachers. They 8 carefully. But one of Bob’s classmates 9 a story book, because he isn’t good at English and he 10 English.
( )1. A. but B. and C. or D. when
( )2. A.sport B. subject C. language D. music
( )3. A. speak B. say C. talk D. tell
( )4. A.for B. about C. in D. at
( )5. A. has B. is having C. have D. are having
( )6. A. talks B. talk C. is talking D. is talking to
( )7. A. talk about B. talks about C. is talking about D. is talking with
( )8. A. are listening B. listening to C. hearing D. are listening to
( )9. A. are reading B. is reading C. read D. reads
( )10. A. likes B. isn’t liking C. doesn’t like D. don’t like
Two friends are at a station. They are waiting for a train to Beijing. The man’s name is Paul. He’s thirty. He’s tall with short golden hair. He is wearing blue jeans and a grey sweater. He’s carrying a small black suircase. He is drinking orange juice. The woman’s name is Jenny. She is twenty-eight. She is quite tall with long brown hair. She is wearing a blue jacket, black jeans and a red sweater. She is eating an apple and is carrying a camera.
1. The two friends _______ at the station.
A. are drinking B. are eating C. are waiting for a woman D. are waiting for a train
2. Paul’s hair is _______.
A. short B. long C. dark D. brown
3. _______ is in black jeans.
A. Jenny B. the woman’s husband C. Paul D. a young man
4. Both the man and the woman are _______.
A. eating something B. wearing jackets and jeans C. young and tall D. carrying cameras
5. Which of the following is wrong?
A. The two friends are wearing sweaters.
B. Jenny is taller than Paul.
C. The two friends are going to Beijing.
D. Paul’s suitcase is not very big.
Mr Turner is standing near the window. His wife, Mrs Turner, is sitting behind him. She is reading a book. She closes the book and asks her husband. “What are you looking at?”
“I’m looking at a boy.” Mr Turner answers. “He’s under the tree near our house. He’s looking at my bike.”
“Oh.” Mrs Turner says, “What is he doing now?”
“He’s cleaning the seat.” Says Mr Turner. “Now he is riding my bike.”
Mrs Turner looks out of the window and then she says: “Ah, don’t you know who he is? He is our son! He is going to school. You must wear glasses!”
1.Where are Mr and Mrs Turner?
2. Is Mrs Turner sitting or standing?
3. What’s Mr Turner looking at?
4. Where’s Mr Turner’s bike?
5. Why is the boy riding the bike?
1. He does his homework in the evening. (改为否定句)
2. They have four lessons in the morning. (改为一般疑问句)
3. Lingling goes to the library twice a week. (就划线部分提问)
4. They are driving their cars home. (改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)
5. We are having a great time. (改为否定句)
6. Li Lei is writing a letter. (就划线部分提问)
7. My teacher is reading a book. (就划线部分提问)
8.The child is having dinner at home. (改为复数句子)
9. The girl is sitting on the chair. (就划线部分提问)
10. I often visit my grandma at the weekend. (就划线部分提问)
1.I hope you have a good t _______.
2. We’re eating hamburgers and drinking coffee in a r _______.
3. What are you doing at the m _______?
4. See you l _______.
5. We are _______(动身去) for Shanghai.
6. It’s half past ten in the evening. She is s _______ now.
7. The man often d_______ his car to work.
1. Jane is getting _______ (dress) now.
2. People in _______(difference) places are doing _______(difference) things now.
3. They want to take lots of _______(photo) when they visit the Furbidden city.
1. I don’t enjoy _______(drink) in the pub.
2. Thank you for _______(send) me the beautiful postcard.
3. Look! The students _______(play) football on the playground.
4. John _______(run) after a dog now.
5. _______ your sister _______(do) her homework now?
6. In London, people _______(not have) afternoon tea now.
7. Mike with his sister _______(like) science.
8. Listen! Who _______(sing) in the next room?
9. Don’t speak loudly, the little boy _______(sleep).
10. What are you doing? I _______(lie) in the sun.
二、单项选择：1-15 C D CCC BCBBD AAADC
B: 1. They are near the window.
2. She is sitting.
3. He is looking at a boy.
4. It’s under the tree near their house.
5. Because he is going to school.
五、句型转换。1. He doesn’t do his homework in the evening.
2. Do they have four lessons in the morning?
3. How often does Lingling go to the library?
4. Are they are driving their cars home? Yes, they are.
5. We aren’t having a great time.
6. What is Li Lei doing?
7. What is your teacher doing?
8.The children are having dinner at home.
9. Where is the girl is sitting?
10. What do you often do at the weekend?
A. 1.time 2. restaurant 3. moment 4. later 5. leaving 6. sleeping 7. drives
B. 1. dressed 2. different; different 3. photos
1.drinking 2. sending 3. are playing 4. is running 5. Is; doing 6. aren’t having 7. likes 8. is singing 9. is sleeping 10. am lying
1. Ling Ling is standing on the Great Wall of China and talking to her father.
2. The children are having a good time.
3.Can you send me a postcard?
4. Thank you for your postcard from the Great Wall.
5. Some people are playing games at home.
6. People aren’t getting dressed.
7. The girl is going to the opera.
8. It’s five o’clock and people are leaving work and going home.
9.What are the others doing?
10. I’m on a school trip at the moment.
九、书面表达。One possible version:
Hi, this is my family. It’s six o’clock in the evening. Let’s see what we are doing. Oh, my grandfather and my father are playing chess. My grandmother is watching TV. My mother is cooking dinner in the kitchen. My sister is talking on the phone. Where is my brother? He’s listening to the music and reading a book in the room. I’m doing my homework. Everyone is busy.
asked ;to或told ; to
l.敲……_________ 2.celebrate Chrstmas_________
3.对……搞恶作剧_________ 4.take him for a walk_________
5.装扮成_________ 6.trick or treat_________
9.你最喜爱的节日_________ 10.paint our faces_________
1.The children like_________ others.
2.How do the people_________?
3.What is your_________?
4.You can_________ after lunch.
5.At Halloween we often_________.
1.Boys and girls，letk_________ (fJl~)Thanksgiving Day together.
2.Tom gets lots of_________ (礼物)from his friends on his birthday.
3.The film is so_________ (有趣的)that we all like it very much.
4._________ (12月)is the twelfth month of the year.
5.How many_________ (图书馆)are there in your hornetown?
6.M_________is the third month of the year.
7.Next week we’11 go to London for a h_________.
8.Don’t s_________in the classroom.Your classmates are doing their homework.
9.一Which is your favourite f _________?
一Chinese New Year.
10.At Halloween many people wear s_________costume with masks.
11.—_________ (Who)lantern is it? It’s David’s.
12.You can’t go to the museum because it is_________ (close)today.
13.We_________ (not celebrate)Christmas in China.We celebrate Chinese New Year.
14.Tim goes to see his parents_________ (two)a year.
15.It’s my_________ (one)time to come to China.I like it very much.
( )1.一Hobo，what are you doing?
一I’m_________as a Monkey King.
A.celebrating B.dressing up C.1ooking D.excited
( )2.They make _________dragon boats every year.
A.own their B.own C.them own D.their own
( )3.Can you make a lantern_________a pumpkin?
A.in B.to C.from D.out of
( )4.一What are you going to buy?
一Some_________.Tomorrow is Easter.
A.rice mplings B.mooncakes
C.chocolate eggs D.pumpkin lanterns
( )5.一_________are you buying so much food?
一Because your uncle is coming for dinner.
A.What B.How C.Where D.Why
( )6.一Where is your friend?
一I_________he’s at home.
A.1ook at B.know C.see D.think
( )7.They will have a party_________the evening of October l.
A.in B.at C.on D./
( )8.I read the newspaper_________breakfast.
A.as B.for C.at D.in
( )9.Each student_________to make a poster.
A.have B.has C.had D.to have
( )10.What do you do_________National Day?
A.in B.for C.with D.by
1.There is only one woman teacher in that hospital.(改为复数句)
There are many_________ _________in that hospital.
2.The B1acks will stay in Beijing for a week.(对划线部分提问)
_________ _________will the Blacks stay in Beijing?
3.Kate does well in drawing.(改为一般疑问句)
_________Kate_________well in drawing?
4.There will be a wonderful football match this evening.(改为否定句)
There_________ _________a wonderful football match this evening.
5.It，s your turn to have a rest.(对划线部分提问)
_________turn is_________ to have a rest?
6.The woman in red runs quickly in the match.(对划线部分提问)
_________ _________runs quickly in the match?
7. Mary always lends Jerry her bicycle.(改为同义句)
Jerry always________the bicycle________Mary.
8.My mother’s birthday is on May Day.(改为同义句)
My mother________ ________on May Day.
9.Chinese people in America live in a place.They call the place Chinatown.(合并成一句)
Chinese people in America live in a place________ ________.
10.Do you want to go shopping this weekend?(改为同义句)
________you________to go shopping this weekend?
They enjoy________ ________ ________ Halloween.
Please don’t ________a________ ________ him.
Thanks________ ________me________my son’s study.
I don’t know who is at home.Let’s________ ________ ________ ________.
There are many________ ________in China.
Amy often________ her little dog________ ________.
The Class 1，Grade 7 students________________________________________.
They think Halloween is______________________________________________.
( )_______1.一Would you like any mooncakes?一No，thanks.
( )_______2.We have a lots of homework to do every day.
( )_______ 3.Simon likes chocolates eggs very much.
( )_______4.Christmas is on December 25th on winter.
( )_______5.People give children sweets with a treat.
A：Hello,Kate.I want to go to the park. 1 .
B：You can put it near the gate.
A：Excuse me.Can I bring my bag to the park?
B： 2 .
A：Can I eat snacks here?
B： 3 Look at the sign.
B： 4 I like football.
A：What can I do then?
B.Can I play football here?
C.Where can I park my bike?
E.You can dance and sing under the tree.
F.It doesn’t matter.
Halloween falls 1 October 3 1 st.It is one of the most favourite holidays for
2 in the USA.People 3 in costume like a witch，a ghost or a skeleton.The children go to houses 4 “trick or treat”.Long ago， 5 a child was not good，he or she would get a trick like 6 a stone in his or her bag instead of some candy Parties are also popular 7 the evening.People go to parties 8 costumes and play different 9 .People also like 10 to ghost stories and watching scary movies.
( )1.A.in B.on C.at D./
( )2.A.child B.children C.childs D.childrens
( )3.A.1ook like B.1ikes C.dress D.dress up
( )4.A.to say B.say C.says D.said
( )5.A.and B.if C.as D.but
( )6.A.having B.to have C.has D.Have
( )7.A.in B.at C.of D.on
( )8.A.with B.in C.at D.of
( )9.A.a game B.games C.the game D.an game
( )10.A.1isten B.1istens C.to listens D.1istening
In the United States，every year，Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday of November.Because Canada iS north of the United States，and is colder.The harvest comes earlier in the year.In Canada，people have Thanksgiving Day on the second Monday in October.
The harvest brings a lot of food to the people.On Thanksgiving Day people in Canada and America like to have a big meal with their friends and family j ust like Chinese people do at Mid—Autumn Festival.Many Canadians and Americans put flowers，vegetables and fruits around their homes to say“Thank you”for the harvest.
At a Thanksgiving Day dinner，many Canadians and Americans will eat turkey，pota—
toes，and pumpkins pie.These are food like the food of many years ago.They are saying Thank you”for the harvest that comes every year.
( )1.Which country has the Thanksgiving Day like the United States?
( )2.In the United States，Thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday of _________.
( )3.Canada has Thanksgiving earlier in the year because_________.
A.they 1ike flowers B.the harvest come earlier
C.they have a big meal D.they want to be different
( )4.The harvest brings to people.
( )5.What do people usually say on Thanksgiving Day for the harvest?
A.Good morning. B.I’m hungry.
C.Hello. D.Thank you.
We got your letter yesterday.Yes，we can visit you at Christmas.We thought to spend(度)Christmas at home，but now we are going to be with you.Jack will not be in school the The weather in Chicago is cold，but it doesn’t matter.Sometimes we like the snow.We got our plane tickets.We will get to your city on the 18 th.We will stay with you for two weeks.Is that all right with you.We’11 take our favourite recipes(食谱)，so we can have a nice Christmas dinner.
See you soon.
Mum and Dad
1.In Chicago，it is______________________________now.
2.Mike has a brother called_____________________.He is in school now.
3.Mike’s parents will go to his city by________________________.
4.His parents will come back on___________________31 st.
5.Mike and his parents will___________a nice dinner on Christmas Day.
以“My Family’s Mid-Autumn Festival”为题，介绍中秋节(农历8月15日)，包括节日的传统食物和过节方式以及你家人过节的情景。
1.knock at/on 2.庆祝圣诞节 3.play a trick/joke on 4.带他去散步
5.dress up 6.不招待就使坏7.Children’s Day 8.教师节
9.your favourite festival 10.涂画我们的脸
1.playing tricks on 2.celebrate Christmas 3.favourite festival
4.take him for a walk 5.paint our faces
1.celebrate 2.presents 3.interesting 4.December 5.1ibraries
6.March 7.holiday 8.shout 9.festival 10.sDecial
11.Whose 12.closed 13.don’t celebrate 14.twice 15.first
1.B 2.D 3.D 4.C 5.D 6.D 7.C 8.C 9.B 10.B
1.women teachers 2.How long 3.Does…do 4.won’t be
5.Whose…it 6.Which woman 7.borrows…from 8.was born
9.called Chinatown 10.Would...1ike
1.Kitty wears glasses
2.In the West，people celebrate their own birthdays in many ways.
3.dressing up at 4.play;trick/joke on
5.for telling;about 6.knock at/on the door
7.different festivals 8.takes…for a walk
9.1ike listening to music at lunchtime 10.a very special festival
1.B any→some 2.B lots of→1ot of 3.B chocolates→chocolate
4.D on winter→in winter 5.D with a treat→as a treat
1.C 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.g
1.B 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.B 6.A 7.A 8.B 9.B 10.D
(A)1.C 2.C 3.B 4.C 5.D
(B)1.winter 2.Jack 3.air 4.December 5.enjoy/have
My Family’s Mid—Autumn Festival
Zhong Qiu Jie in China is the Mid—Autumn Festival.It usually comes in September or
October.On that day everyone comes back home with mooncakes.A mooncake is delicious,round and like the moon.There are many different kinds.They have nuts，meat or eggs in them.
In my family my grandparents like the Mid—Autumn Festival.My uncle and aunt come back from Beijing to see my grandparents.They are very happy.At night，we have supper in the oDen air under the big tree.There we look at the moon and eat the mooncakes
1.---Excuse me. Is________camera yours? ---Oh, yes. I am looking for it everywhere. Thank you very much.
A. a B.an C.the D./
2.---How was your trip to Lianyungang?
---Wonderful. On the way_______Huaguo Mountain, we saw some houses different from ours.
A. to B.by C.at D.on
3.---_________you play the piano when you were five years old? ---No. But now I am good at it.
A.Can B.Could C.Are D.Do
4.---It is said that a lot of cities took action to stop people from Chinese style road crossing(中国式过马路).
---___________wonderful the news is!
A.How B.How an C.What a D.What
5.---Is there______interesting in today’s newspaper? ---No. But there is some important news.
A.something B.anything C.nothing D.everything
6.---What happened to you yesterday? ---A football______me when I was on the street.
A.hit B.hitted C.hited D.hits
7.---What will the weather be like tomorrow? ---It will be rainy, so you should keep the windows___________.
A.close B.closed C.open D.opened
8.---Can you _____________a tent by yourself? ---Sorry. It’s a little difficult for me.
A.put on B.put up C.put down D.take off
9. ---Where is the sick boy now? ---He is ill_____________.
A.in hospital B.in the hospital C.at hospital D.at the hospital
10.---Who was hurt in the fire? ---__________man called John.
A.A 79-years-old B.A 79-year-old C.A 79 years old D.A 79 year old
11.---What is Nancy’s hobby? ---She likes singing. I often hear her_________in the next room.
A.sing B.singing C.to sing D.sings
12.---Your coat looks nice. How much did you____________it? ---Two hundred yuan.
A.pay in B.pay to C.pay for D.pay
13.---Doctor, __________should I take the medicine? ---Twice a day.
A.what time B.how often C.how long D.how soon
14.---Who do you want to help? ---Children in poor areas, because many of them are_______poor_____go to school.
A.enough; to B.too; to C.to; too D.too; can’t
15.---I am poor at English. I am unhappy all day.
---___________. If you work hard, you will learn it well.
A.Come out B.Go out C.Come on D.Go on
Dad lost his job . When Christmas came that year, we had no money 16______. On Christmas Eve, Dad took me out into the park. I had a blanket, so I 17_______ Dad to share with me, but he said, “No, thanks. ”We 18______ at the sky. Those beautiful stars were one of the 19______presents for people like us who lived out in the wildness. Rich city people, he’d say, lived in 20______ flats, but their air was dirty, so they 21_____ not even see the stars.
“ Pick up your favorite star.” Dad said that night. He 22_______ me I could have it for keeping. He said it was my Christmas 23______ . “You can’t give me a star,” I said, “ 24_______ has the stars.”
“That’s right,” Dad said, “But you can suppose(假设) it is yours. And when you do that, it is yours.”
I looked at the stars, and tried to find out 25_______ was the best one. Then, I found one.
“I want that one.” I said.
Dad smiled. “That’s Venus(金星),” he said, “Venus was only a planet. She looked bigger and brighter because she was 26_______ than the stars. Poor old Venus didn’t even make her 27_______ light. She shone only from reflected(反射)light.”
“I like it anyway,” I said, “I loved Venus even 28_____ that Christmas. You could see it in the early
evening, and if you got up early, you could still see it in the morning, after all the stars had disappeared(消失).”
Dad said, “Ok, it’s Christmas. I accept(接受) your decision. You can have it if you want.” And he gave 29______ Venus.
We all laughed about the kids who think the Santa myth(圣诞 传说 )is true and only got a lot of cheap toys. “Many years later, when all the things they got are broken and long forgotten,” Dad said, “You will have your star 30_____the end. ”
16. A. at first B. at once C. at all D. at least
17. A. asked B.ask C. reply D. replied
18. A. looked up B. looked for C. look out D. look after
19. A. strange B. special C. bad D. famous
20. A.beautiful B. small C. old D. poor
21. A. needed B. could C. should D. must
22. A. told B. tells C.said D. spoke
23. A. dinner B. card C. party D. present
24. A. Everybody B. Somebody C. Anybody D. Nobody
25. A. which B. why C. when D. how
26. A. slower B. farther C. closer D. higher
27. A. small B. bad C. strongly D. own
28. A. when B. before C. after D. until
29. A. me B. us C. we D.it
30. A. before B. never C. already D. till
三、阅读理解(15*2’ =30’ )
It’s Kids’ Week at Big Mountain Ski Resort!
From December 27 to January 2
Children can ski for half price!
Kids will also receive:
—Coupon(礼券) for one free hot chocolate at the Pine Lodge Café!
—Free 1-hour ski or snowboard lesson!
Must be 14 or younger.
Don’ t forget to join the snowboard contest. Just put your name and address on a piece of paper and put it in the game box in the Pine Lodge Café. If we pick your name, you will win a new Shark snowboard!
Come to Big Mountain for lots of fun and great prizes!
31. This advertisement is for _____.
A. school students B. the students at 14 C. the kids who are 14 or younger D. all the kids
32. A kid will get _____ at Big Mountain Ski Resort.
A. free hat B. coupon for one free hot chocolate C. free 1-hour snowboard lesson D. all of A, B and C
33. If a 13-year-old boy usually pay ￡60 to ski, he will pay ___ on December 28th.
A. ￡120 B. ￡60 C. ￡30 D. ￡15
It was very cold outside.There came a black car and it stopped in front of a shopping mall.A young woman was in the car.She was hungry and wanted to buy a hamburger to eat, but she didn't want to go out on a so(如此)cold morning.At that time she found a boy playing in the street.
"Come on, boy!" she said to the boy."Do you know how much a hamburger is in the shopping mall?"
"Two dollars each," the boy answered.
She gave the boy four dollars and asked him to buy two hamburgers."One is for you and the other is for me," she said.
Some minutes(分钟)later, the boy came back.He was eating a hamburger.He gave the young woman two dollars and said," Sorry, there's only one hamburger left(剩下的)."
34.The black car stopped because_______.
A.the weather was very cold. B.it was broken(坏的).
C.the woman found a boy playing in the street. D.the woman wanted to buy a hamburger
35.A hamburger in the shopping mall was_______.
A.$2 B.$4 C.$1 D.We don't know.
36.The young woman had _______.
A.no hamburger B.one hamburger C.two hamburgers D.four hamburgers
37.From the article, we can know the story happened(发生)_______.
A.in winter B.in summer C.on a cool day D. on a hot day
Qi Haoran, a Junior 1 student, was quite busy over the past winter holiday and not just with homework. Qi, together with 10 other classmates made a volunteer group to call on people to join the Clean Your Plate Campaign (“光盘行动”).
These students went to many restaurants and told people that saving food is important. “Excuse me, do you know that 950 million people around the world still don’t have enough food to eat? Please don’t waste(浪费) food.” They would say this kind of thing hundreds of times every day.
The Clean Your Plate Campaign began on the Internet in January. It calls on people to rece(减少) food waste.China in recent years had experienced(经历)serious problems with wasted food. CCTV reported in January that the food Chinese people waste every year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year.
Chinese people are well-known for being hospitable (好客的). Many even feel that they lose face if their guests have eaten all the food.
Luckily, the campaign has got a lot of support. In a restaurant in Xinjiang, the owner give the guests who have eaten up all that they ordered a sticker (贴花). People can enjoy a free meal when they have 10 stickers. More than 750 restaurants in Beijing have begun to offer smaller dishes and encourage their guests to take leftovers (剩饭剩菜) home.
To rece food waste is a big task, and it needs time. It’s important that everyone does a little, just like Qi. Did you finish your meals today?
38._______students from Qi’s High School volunteered to call on people to join the Clean Your Plate Campaign.
A.Nine B.Ten C.Eleven D.Twelve
39.The Clean Your Plate Campaign started_____________in January.
A.in a big restaurant B.in a CCTV programme C.in a high school D.on the Internet
40.According to the CCTV report in January, the food we waste every year can___________.
A.make us enjoy free meals B.stop people from going to the restaurants
C.feed 200 million people for a year D.make us become generous
41.The restaurant owner in Xinjiang__________to support the campaign.
A.gave the guests a sticker if they ate up the food B.offered the guests 10 stickers if they ordered a lot
C.offered smaller dishes to the guests D.encouraged customers to take leftovers home
Many of us don’t know that eye care(眼护理) is important. It is said that if you take care of your body, then you can surely be healthy. That is why our eyes should be given a lot of care. Natural eye care should be put in a number one place.
There are several causes(原因) leading to poor eyesight(视力) like not enough food, genes(基因) and aging(老化). Televisions, computers and reading are also the causes of having poor eyesight. If you happen to work in front of the computer, it is best to take a break every once in a while. Something dirty can cause redness and they will make you uncomfortable. It is bad for your eyes, too. If this happens, the best way is to clean your eyes by using cold water. You must also try your best to protect your eyes from harmful(有害的) things. For example, sunglasses are not just for fashion but they can also serve as a great way to protect your eye-sight from UV rays.
Eating healthy foods will do good to your eyesight. Remember that vitamin A, C and E are good for eyes. Try to eat food groups that have these vitamins. And you should do eye exercises because exercise protects your eyesight, too. If a person exercises regularly(有规律的) and eats the right kind of food, his eyes will stay in good condition(状况) for a long time.
All above are natural ways of eye care that help us keep healthy eyes. Being happy all the time can be helpful to a person’s eyesight, too. In a word, eye care is very important, no matter how old a person is.
42. __________ is the most important way to protect our eyes.
A. Natural eye care B. Taking medicine C. Seeing a doctor D. Being happy all the time
43. What should you do if you have to work in front of the computer?
A. Eat healthy foods. B. Clean the eyes by using cold water.
C. Wear a pair of sunglasses. D. Have a rest after working for a while.
44. What do the underlined words UV rays mean?
A. 沙尘 B. 闪电 C. 紫外线 D. 超声波
45. Which is the best title of the passage?
A. Ways of eye care B. Ways of eye exercises C. Ways of Being Happy D. Ways of Being Healthy
46.The box is____________________(锁着的), so we don’t know what’s in it.
47.The police__________________(搜索)the man and found a gun inside his pocket.
48.We all know that one hundred year is a___________________(世纪).
49.My daughter is very clever but sometimes she is_______________(粗心的).
50.The young man likes____________________(打架), so nobody likes to make friends with him.
Chocolate lovers know that eating chocolate makes them happy. Now they may also b__________(51) smarter by eating chocolate. Scientists let a group of people eat 85 grams of milk chocolate and asked another group to eat no chocolate at all. After 15 minutes, the group that ate chocolate were a__________(52) to memorize(记住) more words than the group that did not eat chocolate. They b__________(53)that something in chocolate could make people smarter. Of course eating chocolate doesn’t guarantee(保证) you will p_________(54)every exam(考试). You shouldn’t eat too much chocolate because there is too much f___________(55)in it. If you want to do well in your study, you will surely need to work hard.
lose one’s way; take part in; not...any more; get away; grow;
take...out of...; be afraid of; hear from; look out; at least
56.Daniel_____________his book ______________his schoolbag and put it on the table.
57.Yesterday, the police caught the thief when he decided_______________________.
58.Our eyes are the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop____________________.
59._________________________! Don’t drive too fast.
60.The old man______________________on the street, so he asked me for help.
61.She___________________________her parents once a month.
62.We can______________________do anything bad to the earth_______________.It’s our home.
63.I________________________more sports activities to keep fit next year.
64.____________you________________dogs when you were young?
65.We should drink_____________________8 glasses of water every day.
六、完成 句子 (5*1=5’)
66.I______________________(转身)but saw nothing.
67.She___________________________(尽力地通过)the door, but failed.
68.We should______________________(小心)fire. It can be very dangerous.
70.When you have a picnic, ____________________________(记得带上你的手机).
A plant has four main parts: flowers, leaves , stems(茎) grow above ground, and roots grow below ground.
Roots bring water from the ground to the plant. The stem carries water from the roots to the leaves and flowers. It holds the leaves and flowers in the sunlight, too.
Leaves make food for the plant. Why do plants have flowers? Plants have flowers because the flowers make seeds. New plants grow from seeds.
People eat all parts of plants. For example, we eat the leaves of cabbage, the root of a carrot. Which part of rice do we eat? We eat the seeds. The seeds of the rice plant feed billions of people. What’s a billion? It’s 1,000,000,000.
Parts of plants What is it for? An example to eat
1._______________ Bring water from the ground to the plant. Carrot
2._______________ Carry water from roots and hold the leaves and flowers. Celery(芹菜)
Leaves Make 3.__________ for the plant. 4._______________
Flowers 5._________ seeds. Broccoli
I would like to recommend Simon for this year’s Best Student Award.
We all think that Simon should get the award. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
一、1-5 CABAB 6-10 ABBAB 11-15 ACBBC
二、16-20 CAABA 21-25 BADDA 26-30 CDBAD
三、31-33 CDC 34-37 DAAA 38-41 CDCA 42-45ADCA
四、A. 46.locked 47.searched 48.century 49.careless 50.fighting
B. 51.become 52.able 53.believed 54. pass 55.fat
五、took out of; to get away; growing; Look out; lost his way; hears from; will take part in; Were afraid of; at least
六、turned around; tried her best to go through; be careful with; easy to look after/take care of; remember to take your mobile phone
七、Roots; Stems; food; Cabbage; Make
I would like to recommend Simon for this year’s Best Student Award.
Simon is very clever. He learns things very quickly. He is a thoughtful boy. He is very careful when he works. He is also helpful. He often helps teachers carry things and helps us with our problems. He is a top student in our class.
We all think that Simon should get the award. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
七年级英语期末测试题及答案相关 文章 ：
七年级英语 第六单元考试备考是 英语学习 的关键阶段，相关的英语第六单元试题的习题一定要复习好。以下是我给你推荐的七年级英语上册第六单元测试题及参考答案，希望对你有帮助!
1. What does Mary like?
A. Chicken. B. Broccoli. C. Milk.
2. What does the woman want?
A. Orange. B. Coffee. C. Tea.
3. What sport does the woman like?
A. Table tennis. B. Basketball. C. Tennis.
4.What fruit does Bob like?
A. Apples. B. Oranges. C. Bananas.
5.What does Tony like?
A. Chicken. B. Vegetables. C. Vegetable salad.
6.Who has a volleyball?
A. Ann. B. Linda. C. We don’t know.
7.What does Linda’和尺s friend like?
A. Volleyball and coke. B. Basketball and orange.
C. Volleyball and orange.
8.What does Tom not like to eat?
A. Fruit. B. Fast food. C. Vegetables.
9.Does Tom play sports?
A. We don’t know. B. Yes, every day. C. No, he doesn’t.
10.Where is Tom’s mother?
A. She is at home. B. She is in a shop. C.She is at the doctor’s.
11. Where does Little David like to eat?
A. At home. B. At school. C. At a restaurant.
12. What does he often eat in the restaurant?
A. Beef and tomatoes. B. A hamburger and cola.
C. A hamburger and potato chips.
13. Do people in this restaurant know him very well?
A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don’t. C. We don’t know.
14. What do they often ask him?
A. What would you like to eat? B. What would you like to drink?
C. Why do you like to eat here?
15. What does Little David say?
A. Because I like the toys here.
B. I would like a hamburger and some potato chips.
C. I would like a hamburger and cola.
16.A.Billy Brown B.Bill Brady C.Billy Brady
17.A.bread and meat B.bread and milk C.fruit and meat
18.A.a hamburger B.French fries C.vegetables
19.A.cheese B.chicken C.bread
20.A.fruit B.iced Coke C.fruit and ice-cream
16. Father Mother
breakfast 17. ,fruits
lunch 18. and Coke rice and vegetables 19. and salad
dinner fish，vegetables, rice, and 20.
1. , where’s the fruit shop?
A.Sorry B.I’m sorry C.OK D.Excuse me
2.Tom has many .
A.chicken B.salad C.carrots D.broccoli
3.They like eggs and milk breakfast.
A.on B.for C.in D.with
4.Let’s some milk.
A.drink B.drinks C.has D.having
5. I think drinking milk is good our health.
A.for B.to C.with D.at
6.Some salad on the table and some hamburgers ______ in the bag.
A.is; is B.are; are C.is; are D.are; is
7.There is some on the table.
A.tomato B.chicken C.egg D.bananas
8.Aunt Li likes bananas.
A.eat B.eating C.eats D.ate
9. I like a lot,and my mother usually cooks it in different ways.
A.fish B.potatoes C.noodles D.mplings
10.—Joe, our daughter’s birthday is next Sunday.
—I want _____ her a computer.
A.give B.gives C.to give D.giving
Hello, boys and girls! I 1 a good friend. 2 name is Peter. He is nice, but he 3 much and 4 sports. He has 5 big meals(餐) every day. 6 breakfast, he has five eggs, some meat and milk. He eats two hamburgers, lots of French fries and chicken for lunch. For dinner, he likes chicken 7 ice-cream. Too much food is not 8 for health. So Peter is very 9 . Now, he wants to 10 some of his weight(重量). Can you help him?
1.A.am B.has C.have D.is
2.A.Her B.He’s C.His D.She’s
3.A.eats B.want C.need D.have
4.A.don’t like B.isn’t like C.doesn’t like D.aren’t like
5.A.one B.two C.three D.four
6.A.At B.Of C.For D.In
7.A.and B.but C.or D.to
8.A.bad B.good C.well D.hard
9.A.fat B.thin C.nice D.tall
10.A.lose B.find C. get D.use
My name is Dan and I have two brothers, Bob and Ray. We like hamburgers for lunch. Bob and I like French fries, but Ray doesn’t. I don’t like eggs for breakfast, but Bob and Ray do. I like fruit for breakfast. We really like chicken and salad for dinner.
1. doesn’t like French fries.
A.Dan B.Bob C.Ray D.Dan and Bob
2. like hamburgers.
A.Dan and Bob B.Bob and Ray
C.Dan,Bob and Ray D.Dan and Ray
3. doesn’t(don’t) like eggs for breakfast.
A.Bob and Ray B.Dan C.Bob D.Ray
4. like(s) fruit for breakfast.
A.Bob and Ray B.Dan C.Bob D.Ray
5. like chicken.
A.Dan and Bob B.Bob and Ray
C.Dan and Ray D.Dan,Bob and Ray
Li Ming is from a family of three people. They like to eat different kinds of food. Li Ming likes noodles(面条) a lot. He likes to have noodles for every meal. But he doesn’t like meat at all.His father is from Jiangsu. He doesn’t like noodles at all. He likes rice(米饭)very much. His
mother is from Dalian. She likes fish，vegetables and fruit very much, but she doesn’t like rice or
6.There are four people in Li Ming’s family.
7.Li Ming likes noodles a lot.
8.Li Ming’s father is from Dalian.
9.Li Ming’s father likes rice very much.
10.Li Ming’s mother doesn’t like vegetables or fruit
1.Do you like to eat v like carrots and tomatoes?
2.The family have d at 6:00.
3. Six t are on the table. They are fresh(新鲜的).
4.C is a kind(种类)of meat.
5.I have some h .
6. Zhang Ziyi is a movie (电影)s .
7.She likes i for dessert(糖果).
8.I want to ask you some q .
9.I have some h .They’re nice.
10.We should(应该)eat healthy f .
六、根据汉语意思完成 句子 (每小题2分，满分10 分)
My uncle eggs breakfast.
dinner, I .
Tell me about your .
you computer games?
He is a .
(2)我每天打 篮球 ，我想成为一名篮球运动员。
1~5BBCBB 6~10BCCBC 11～15 CCACA 16～20 BBABC
二、1.D打扰别人时用“Excuse me”。做了错事时用“I’m sorry”或“Sorry”。
4.Alet’s do sth.意为“让我们做某事”，为固定用法。
5.Abe good for“对……有益”。
8.Blike doing sth.意为“喜欢做某事”。
10.Cwant to do sth.意为“想要做某事”，为固定用法。
4.C 此处省略了主语he，like为实义动词，故否定形式应为doesn’t like。
8.Bbe good for“对……有好处”，为固定 短语 。
四、1.C根据文中的“Bob and I like French fries, but Ray doesn’t.”知，Ray不喜欢French fries,故选C项。
2.C根据文中的“We like hamburgers for lunch.”知，我们都喜欢hamburgers。
3.B根据文中的“I don’t like eggs for breakfast...”可知。
4.B根据文中的“I like fruit for breakfast.”可知。
5.D根据文中的“We really like chicken and salad for dinner.”可知。
7. ice-cream 8.questions 9.hamburgers 10.food
六、1.doesn’t like having, for2.For,like chicken 3.eating habits
4.Do,like playing5.running star
七、One possible version:
I’m Andy. I’m 14 years old. I play basketball every day，because I want to be a basketball player. I always eat an egg for breakfast and have meat and vegetables for lunch and dinner. I like drinking milk，because I need much energy. I don’ t like sweet food，because it is not good for my health.
2. 初二上册英语Unit 6测试试题及答案