我非常珍惜它翻譯成英語怎麼說
⑴ 我一直很珍惜你,怎樣翻譯成英語
I have been very cherish you
⑵ "如果這份感情真的開始了.那麼我會很認真地去珍惜它"用英語怎麼翻譯
If this relationship really began. Then I will seriously cherish it
⑶ 我很愛惜它們 用英語怎麼說
I cherish it alot.
⑷ 我很珍惜這次機會,翻譯成英文
cherish/value this/the opportunities (present)
我很珍惜這次機會,希望能夠得到您的認可,我會更加努力的。
I value the opportunity present very much , and the wish can obtain that yours accepts that I be able to try hard more furthermore.
她告訴我,她很珍惜這次機會,因為青春過後希望還有睿智和回憶。
She told me she will treasure this opportunity because there is hope that after the youthful wisdom and memory.
活潑好動的我練就了一種敢拼敢搏的韌性,我很珍惜這次實習機會。
Lively trained my dare to wager a Ganpin toughness, I cherish this internship opportunities
⑸ "這對我來說是一次寶貴而又難得的機會,所以我會好好珍惜它。」用英語怎麼翻譯
1.It's a valued and special opportunity for me,so I will value it very much.
所以還可以說
2.It's a valued and special opportunity for me,so I will attach importance to it.
或者是
3.It's a valued and special opportunity for me,so I will treasure it very much.
(珍惜在英語中可以用重視來表達的,)
⑹ 我很珍惜我們之間的友誼.用英語怎麼翻譯
I cherish the friendship of you and me feverishly.
⑺ 我很珍惜你。 英語翻譯
I
cherish
you
very
much.
不明白可以追問我,滿意的話請點擊【採納】
⑻ 「我很珍惜這次機會」用英語怎麼說
I cherish this oportunity very much and pay highly attention to this examination.
⑼ 「我對於這份 工作非常珍惜」的英文翻譯
我對於這份工作非常珍惜
可以說:I value this job the most.
也可以說:I treasure this job the most.
還可以說:I cherish this job.