越挫越勇英語怎麼翻譯
Ⅰ 幫我用英語翻譯一下:"感謝挫折,因為我會越挫越勇。"謝謝。
I thank the frustration, because I will be stronger
Ⅱ 被生活困住人生被生活越挫越勇感謝生活英語怎麼翻譯
Life be trapped by living will also be constently encouraged by living, no matter what kind of difficulties it will bring. Thanks to the living!
望採納 謝謝(^_^)
Ⅲ 「越挫越勇」怎麼翻譯求大神幫助
the more failure, the braver
Ⅳ 在重重壓力之下,他堅持不懈,越挫越勇,終於得償所願.英文翻譯
在重重壓力之下,他堅持不懈,越挫越勇,終於得償所願.
=> under a lot of pressures, he working hard, and work even harder after a fail. at last, he gain what he wanted.
Ⅳ 越挫越勇怎麼翻譯成英文
More frustrates bravely
Ⅵ 越挫越勇英文怎麼寫
the more frustrated,the more brave you are
望採納
Ⅶ 求英語達人翻譯,吾之所向一往無前愈挫愈勇再接再厲
I shall press forward with indomitable will; the more setbacks I experience, the more determined and persistent I will become.
這句話源於英語三級筆譯實務教材。
Ⅷ 英語翻譯男人就要迎難而上,越挫越勇,任何時候,絕不放棄
Man has to embrace difficulties,the more difficult the more brave, never give up at any time.
Ⅸ 英語翻譯在遭遇失敗後,越挫越勇的人往往都是少數,大多數人都會就此放棄。
After the failure of the dropped the yong people tend to be few, most people would give up
Ⅹ 我要越挫越勇的翻譯是:什麼意思
很高興回答你的問題,以下是我個人見解,希望可以幫到你:
I want the contusion and laceration of the brave
望採納,十分感謝。