貴司英語怎麼翻譯
『壹』 貴司 英語怎麼翻譯
your
company就可以了。中文的意思很復雜,很多中文用英文就同一個單詞表示。「貴司」在中文當中是敬詞,但是到了英文中用「your
company」--你的公司就可以了。
『貳』 英語「貴公司」和「貴賓」怎麼說
如果品相一樣,當然是黑貴賓價格比灰色貴賓犬貴啦。
『叄』 貴公司.用英語怎麼說
We look forward to receiving your acceptance.
盼獲得貴公司答復。
Your prompt attention to this matter will be much appreciated.
期待貴公司早日答復。
I wonder if you supply toys.
不知貴公司是否供應玩具。
I am writing in regard to employment with your firm.
我現致函貴公司求職。
I think this company has a great future.
我相信貴公司有大好前景。
We hope to have your confirmation on the above.
希望貴公司來信確認上述事項。
Commodity which you have order from us:
貴公司向我公司購買的商品:
I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到貴公司來投保的。
We thank you for the sample just receive.
剛剛收到貴公司的樣品,謝謝。
Ok, can I have the name of your company, please?
好的。請問貴公司寶號?
『肆』 非常期待著和貴司合作 翻譯英文
非常期待著和貴司合作
I hope a great cooperation between our companies.
Looking forward to cooperation with your company
『伍』 合同中的貴公司應怎樣翻譯成英語
Your company
Our company
對於老外來說都一樣,只有對我們來說不一樣
『陸』 貴公司怎麼翻譯
不用刻意翻譯的
貴公司在這方面能提供些什麼?
What can you offer in this line?
我們已竭盡全力滿足貴公司的條件。
We have made every effort to meet your requirements.
貴公司可否以電報確認實盤?。
Can you obtain firm offer subject to cable reply?
恐怕貴公司產品在價格上不具競爭力。
We are afraid that your procts are not competitive in price.
貴公司向我們提供什麼樣的擔保呢?。
What kind of guarantee are you going to provide for us?
我們希望得到貴公司的幫助。
We request the pleasure of your company.
請再寄一份貴公司的年度報表和價格表。
Kindly send us another of your annual report and a price list.
今天跟您談過,對貴公司有了更多了解。
After talking with you today and learning more about your organization.
貴公司對我方石油開發的招標感興趣嗎?。
Are you interested in our invitation to tender for oil exploitation?
『柒』 期待和貴司合作 翻譯成英文版
I hope a great cooperation between our companies.
『捌』 "貴公司"用英語怎麼說啊尤其是這個"貴"字該如何翻譯
貴司:your company
我司:this company
『玖』 合同中的一下簡稱「貴司」 成英文該如何翻譯
就是 your company,或 your corporation.