知道了這件事情英語怎麼翻譯
❶ 你怎麼看待這件事 英文翻譯
What do you think of this matter?
❷ 「我很重視這件事情。」用英語怎麼翻譯
"I attach great importance to this matter."
❸ 他是最有權利知道這件事情的人,英文怎麼翻譯
He is the one who has the right to know this.
❹ 通過這件事情英文怎麼說
I get to know the violence is not the best solution to solve the problem through this matter.
❺ 我才知道這件事 英語翻譯
I didn't know this matter until he told me.
❻ 處理這件事 (英文翻譯)
handle/take care of this (issue/problem/thing)
❼ 這件事只能你我知道 英語怎麼說 誰翻譯下
this matter shall be a secret just between you and me.
❽ 這件事正在發生,用英語怎麼翻譯
這件事正在發生
This thing is in the process of happening.
如果答案對親有所幫助請採納予以鼓勵!
如果有疑問歡迎追問
❾ 我已經了解了這件事情,感謝您的通知。英文翻譯!謝謝
你好,翻譯是:
I have solved this thing/matter and I am grateful your information
或者是:I have settled this thing/matter and thanks for your information
希望對您有用,祝您學習進步
望採納謝謝
❿ 他肯定不知道這件事,翻譯成英語怎麼說
He can't know it.
祝你學習進步,更上一層樓!(*^__^*)
有不會的可以再問我:)