我要給大家講英語怎麼翻譯成英語
1. 我將要給你講個故事,翻譯成英語
我將要給你講個故事,翻譯成英語:
I will tell a story to you.
2. 我來給大家介紹一下她用英語怎麼說
Let me introce her to you.
大家everybody;all;great master;authority
介紹introce;present;recommend;suggest
一下once;one time;in a short while;all at once
希望對你有專幫助屬!
3. 我要跟你講英語怎麼翻譯
I want to speak English with you.
4. 英語演講的開頭 今天我給大家講一個故事,故事的名字叫 英語翻譯
寫作思路:可以寫今天「我」給大家講一個故事,故事的名字叫《孝順》。可以舉例從古至今的名人事例,例如子路孝順母親的故事。
正文:
Today I will tell you a story. The name of the story is filial piety.
今天我給大家講一個故事,故事的名字叫《孝順》。
Zilu was born in the state of Lu at the end of the spring and Autumn period. Among Confucius' disciples, he was famous for his political affairs. Especially famous for bravery. But when Zilu was young, his family was very poor, and he lived on coarse grain and wild vegetables for years.
子路,春秋末魯國人。在孔子的弟子中以政事著稱。尤其以勇敢聞名。但子路小的時候家裡很窮,長年靠吃粗糧野菜等度日。
Once, the old parents wanted to eat rice, but there was no rice at home. What should I do? Zi Lu thought that if he went over several mountains to borrow rice from relatives, would he not be able to meet his parents' requirements?
有一次,年老的父母想吃米飯,可是家裡一點米也沒有,怎麼辦?子路想到要是翻過幾道山到親戚家借點米,不就可以滿足父母的這點要求了嗎?
So, xiaozilu walked more than ten miles across the mountains and mountains. He carried back a small bag of rice from his relatives' home. Seeing his parents eat delicious rice, Zilu forgot his fatigue. The neighbors praised Zilu as a brave and filial child.
於是,小小的子路翻山越嶺走了十幾里路,從親戚家背回了一小袋米,看到父母吃上了香噴噴的米飯,子路忘記了疲勞。鄰居們都誇子路是一個勇敢孝順的好孩子。
5. 請用英語翻譯:1.我很高興能站在這里給大家講關於「青春」的演講。2.在我看來,時間比金錢更寶貴。3.如...
1.我很高興能站在這里給大家講關於「青春」的演講。
I am glad to make a speech here about youth.
2.在我看來,時間比金錢更寶貴。
To me, time is more valuable than money.
3.如果我們能做到上述幾點,我相信我們將來一定會成功。
I believe you will succeed and prosper if above points can be followed.
口語,盡量得簡潔明了!
6. 「今天我要給大家講一個故事」用英語怎麼讀
今天我要給大家講一個故事。
可翻譯為: Today I'd like to tell you a story.
7. 如何用英語說大家好今天我要給大家講個故事
大家好,今天我給大家講一個故事。可以翻譯成一個陳述句。例如,
Hello everyone,today I will tell you a story.
當然,這個句子也可以把故事提前。
I will tell a story to you.
前面的問候與不變。
8. 「下面有請++給大家介紹…」「下面由我為大家介紹…」用英語怎麼翻譯
1、「下面有請給大家介紹」英文翻譯為:
The following is XX to introce to you.
2、「下面由我為大家介紹」英文翻譯為:
Let me introce to you.