英語一段句子怎麼翻譯呀
英語 句子 的翻譯是 八年級 英語的一門核心課程,以下是我為大家整理的八年級上冊英語句子的翻譯,希望你們喜歡。
八年級上冊英語翻譯句子(一)
Unit3
由於下 大雪 ,我不得不待在家裡。I had to stay at home because of the heavy snow.
昨天雖然他生病了,但是他去上學了。Although he was ill yesterday,he went to school.
今早他醒來的時候,媽媽在做飯。
When he woke up this morning,his mother was cooking breakfast.
我媽媽也不知道這件事。My mother doesn’t know the thing, either.
對一個學生來說,認真寫作業是重要的。
It is important for a student to do homework carefully.
當老師進來的時候,學生們正在 唱歌 。When the teacher came in, the students were singing.
昨晚八點我父親在看報。My father was reading newspapers at 8 o’clock last night.
當我看到他的時候,他在拍照。He was taking photos when I saw him.
當李明看見我的時候,我在等車。When Li Ming saw me I was waiting for the bus.
我想洗個熱水澡。I want to have a hot shower.
今早我起的太晚了,錯過了早班汽車。I got up too late to catch the early bus this morning.
我將盡力幫你學英語。I will try to help you study English.
雖然我跑著去車站,但是我仍然錯過了汽車。I ran to the station, but I still missed the bus.
你記得去年見過我嗎?Do you remember meet me last year?
在一個寒冷的早晨發生了一起交通事故。A car accident happened on a cold morning.
我媽媽反對玩電腦游戲。My mother is against playing computer games.
別把雨傘忘在公共汽車上。Don’t leave your umbrella on the bus.
當我看到他的時候,他正在等著我幫助他。
When I saw him, he was waiting for me to help him.
你還記得在那時你在干什麼?Do you remember what you were doing at that time?
你在開玩笑嗎?Are you kidding?
你在路邊干什麼?What were you doing by the side of the road?
我對歷史上重要的事情感興趣。I am interested in the important events in history.
這本書對我有意義。The book has meaning to me.
他記得在上海工作過。He remembers working in Shanghai.
聽到這個消息我感到吃驚。I was surprised to hear the news.
我們應該講真話。We should tell the truth.
不吃早飯上學對我們不好。It’s bad for us to go to school without eating breakfast.
你早晨通常幾點到校?When do you usually get to school in the morning?
在街上踢球很危險。It is dangerous to play football in the street.
去年我上七年級。I was in Grade Seven last year. / in the seventh grade.
當鈴聲響的時候,我們正在操場上玩的很開心。
When the bell rang,we were having fun playing on the playground.
今天是我一生中最高興的一天。Today is the happiest day of my life.
一聽說考試,我的心跳動的很快。As soon as I heard the exam, my heart beat quickly.
別忘了明早把我叫醒。Don’t forget to wake me up tomorrow morning.
你經常幫助你媽媽做家務嗎?Do you often help your mother do housework?
去年參觀長城的時候,我拍了很多照片。
When I visited the Great Wall last year,I took a lot of photos.
當老師來的時候,你在干什麼?What were you doing when the teacher came yesterday?
昨晚8點鍾我在圖書館里讀書。I was reading a book in the library at 8 o’clock last night
當我看到李明的時候,他在等車Li Ming was waiting for the bus when I saw him.
我錯過了汽車,因為我的鬧鍾沒有響。
I missed the bus,because my alarm clock didn’t go off.
我給你打電話,你為什麼沒有接。I called you. Why didn’t you pick up?
你不告訴老師就走是不禮貌的。It is impolite to go without telling your teacher.
八年級上冊英語翻譯句子(二)
Unit4
這個 故事 讓我想起了我的童年。The story reminds me of my childhood.
今天晚上你能提醒我給湯姆打電話嗎?Could you remind me to call Tom tonight?
這兩本書都沒有趣。Neither of the books is interesting.
我姐姐上個月和一個醫生結婚了。My sister got married to a doctor last month.
昨晚我看電視了,沒有寫作業。I watched TV instead of doing homework last night.
你認為這部電影怎麼樣?What do you think of the movie?
今天有點冷。It’s a little bit cold today.
請你告訴我通過考試的 方法 好嗎?Could you tell me the way to pass the exam?
大雨持續下了三天。The heavy rain lasted for three days
我一到上海就給你打電話。As soon as I got Shanghai, I will call you up.
你的答案是錯誤的,我不能同意你的意見。Your answer is wrong. I can’t agree with you.
我和我的父母對這本書都不感興趣。Neither my parents nor I am interested in the book.
除非你努力學習,否則你的父母就會生你的氣。
Your parents will be angry with you unless you study hard.
我妹妹太小不能上學。My sister is too young to go to school.
我弟弟到了上學的年齡。My brother is old enough to go to school.
昨晚直到我父母回來我才寫完作業。
I didn’t finish my homework until my parents came back last night.
這本書太有趣,我想再讀一遍。The book is so interesting that I want to read it again.
這個故事聽起來有趣。The story sounds interesting.
今天早上我吃了兩片麵包,一個雞蛋。I had two pieces of bread and an egg this morning.
如果你迷路了,可以向警察請求幫助。If you get lost, you may ask the policeman for help.
我媽媽告訴我別玩游戲。My mother told me not to play games
你一醒來,你必須和你的父親去樹林。
As soon as you wake up,you must go to the forest with your father.
把孩子自己留在家裡很危險。It is dangerous to leave children at home by themselves.
李明太粗心了,犯了很多錯誤。Li Ming was so careless that he made many mistakes.
上個周末我沒有去滑冰,我去購物了。I went shopping instead of going skating last week.
為什麼不停下來休息呢?Why not stop to have a rest?
老師一走進教室,同學們就停止說話。
As soon as the teacher came into the classroom, the students stopped talking.
這張照片讓我想起了我的奶奶。The photo reminds me of my grandmother.
我的老師告訴我別放棄 英語學習 。My teacher told me not to give up learning English.
我媽媽總是逼著我在周末學習。My mother always makes me study on weekends.
你有其他的什麼事情要說嗎?Do you have anything else to say?
數學比英語難一點。Math is a little more difficult than English.
去年我來到了上海,並且愛上了上海。I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.
你的父母什麼時候結婚的?When did your parents get married?
足球 比賽開始了,我停止了玩游戲。The football match began. I stopped playing games.
請提醒我明天早晨早點起床。Please remind me to get up early tomorrow morning.
誰那麼勇敢來吃我的房子。Who is brave enough to eat my house?
八年級上冊英語翻譯句子(三)
Unit5
據我所知,他將外出三個月。As far as I know,he will be away for three months.
我們教室有30米寬50米長。Our classroom is 30 meters wide and 50 meters long.
這個省的人口有一千萬。The population of this province is ten million.
關於今天的旅行,請隨意問任何問題。Feel free to ask me anything on today’s tour.
校長總是第一個到校。Headmaster is always the first one to get to school.
爬山運動是世界上最危險的運動之一。
Mountain climbing is one of the world’s most dangerous sports.
長城有多長?How long is the Great Wall?
我們應盡可能保護那些處於危險中的動物。
We should protect the animals in danger as possible as we can.
有不到2000隻熊貓生活在剩餘的森林裡。
There are fewer than 2000 pandas living in the remaining forest
學生們正在為這次考試做准備。The students are preparing for the exam.
我大約一星期後就回來。I’ll be back in a week or so.
這座橋有多長?大約100米。How long is the bridge? It’s about one hundred meters long.
我們的老師總是第一個到校。Our teacher is always the first one to get to school.
這個大廳是我們教室的5倍。This hall is four times bigger than our classroom.
他們把森林裡的樹砍倒了。They cut down the trees in the forest.
在過去,很多人死於飢餓。In the past,many people died of hunger.
外面有一個婦女在掃地。There is a woman sweeping the floor.
你知道中國是最古老的國家之一嗎?
Do you know China is one of the most ancient countries?
黃河是中國第二長河。The yellow river is the second longest river in China.
中國的人口比印度的人口多。The population of China is larger than that of India.
中國有超過5000年的歷史,它比美國的歷史要長的多。
China is more than 5000 years old. It has a much longer history than the US.
尼羅河比世界上任何一條 其它 河流都長。
The Nile is longer than any other river in the world.
世界上沒有和太平洋一樣大的海洋。No ocean in the world is as big as the Pacific Ocean.
面對危險,他很勇敢。He is brave in the face of danger.
盡管很危險,但是許多人試著攀登這座山。
Many people try to climb the mountain even though it’s very dangerous.
大象要比熊貓重好多倍。An elephant weighs many times more than a panda.
小熊貓剛出生時不是黑色的。A baby panda isn’t black at birth.
當即將到達頂峰的時候,呼吸也變得相當困難。
Ⅱ 英語好句子摘抄加翻譯
英語學習 在於日積月累的功夫,讓學生摘抄不失為一種積累教學的好 方法 。學生的摘抄至少可以完成知識、習慣、方法、能力這幾個方面的積累。下面是我帶來的英語好 句子 摘抄加翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
英語好句子摘抄加翻譯1
1、If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people“s backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher)
如果你想走到高處,就要使用自己的兩條腿!不要讓別人把你抬到高處;不要坐在別人的背上和頭上。(德國哲學家 . F. W.)
2、It is at our mother“s knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.( Mark Twain , American writer )
就是在我們的膝上,我們獲得了我們的最、最真誠和最遠大的,但是裡面很少有任何金錢。(美國作家 馬克 吐溫)
3、The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .(Albert Einstein , American scientist)
有些理想曾為我們引過道路,並不斷給我新的勇氣以欣然面對人生,那些理想就是——真、善、美。 (美國家 . A .)
4、The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , German Poet and dramatist)
人生重要的事情就是確定一個偉大的目標,並決心實現它。(德國詩人、戲劇家 歌德 . J . M .)
5、There is no such thing as genius; it is nothing but labour and diligence.
世間無所謂天才,它僅是刻苦加勤奮。
6、There is no royal road to science, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of its steep paths have a chance of gaining its luminous summits.
在科學上沒有平坦大道,只有不畏勞苦沿著陡峭山路攀登的人,才有希望達到光輝的頂點。
7、That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit. --L.W.Akott
好書使人開卷有所求,閉卷有所獲。 -- 奧爾科特
8、Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily,it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all, must be prayed for. -- Thomas Arnold
真知如同珍寶,不是輕易獲得的,必須、鑽研、思考,最重要的是必須有強烈的求知慾。-- 托馬斯 · 阿諾德
9、Knowledge is a city to the building of which every human being brought a stone. -- Emerson
知識是一座城堡,每個人都應為它增磚添瓦。--
10、Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.
知識是寶庫,而實踐是開啟寶庫的鑰匙。
11、The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)
具有新想法的人在其想法實現之前是個怪人。 (美國作家 馬克 吐溫)
12、Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist)
不要只因一次,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。(英國劇作家 .W.)
13、Don“t part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer)
不要放棄你的幻想。當幻想沒有了以後,你還可以生存,但是你雖生猶死。((美國作家 馬克 吐溫)
14、I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don“t know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas Edison , American inventor)
我想揭示大自然的秘密,用來造福人類。我認為,在我們的短暫一生中,最好的貢獻莫過於此了。 (美國發明家 愛迪生. T.)
15、Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life .( Leo Tolstoy , Russian writer)
理想是指路明燈。沒有理想,就沒有堅定的方向;沒有方向,就沒有。 (俄國作家 托爾斯泰. L .)
16、If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )
冬天來了,春天還會遠嗎?( 英國詩人, 雪萊. P. B.)
17、If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .( Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist )
如果你懷疑自己,那麼你的立足點確實不穩固了。 (挪威劇作家 易卜生)
18、The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)
實現明天理想的唯一障礙是今天的疑慮。 (美國總統 羅斯福. F .)
19、When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一個目的是正當而必須做的,則達到這個目的的必要手段也是正當而必須採取的。(美國政治家 林肯. A.)
20、Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man. --Fredrich Edwin Smith Birkenhead
地迎接,地面對挫折。 -- 伯肯黑德
21、Not ignorance, but the ignorance of ignorance, is the death of knowledge.
不是無知本身,而是對無知的無知,才是知識的死亡。
22、Reading makes a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.-- Bacon
使人充實,討論使人機敏,寫作使人嚴謹。 --培根
23、Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action.
最可怕的事莫過於無知而行動。
24、He that can read an meditate will not find his evenings long or life tedious.
會讀書思索的人不會感到長夜無聊或生活乏味。
25、The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest men of past centuries. -- Descartes
所有的好書,讀起來就如同和過去世界上最傑出的人談話。 -- 笛卡爾
英語好句子摘抄加翻譯2
a good beginning is half done 良好的開端是成功的一半。
a good beginning makes a good ending 善始者善終。
a good book is a good friend 好書如摯友。
a good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever 一本好書,相伴一生。
complacency is the enemy of study 學習的敵人是自己的滿足。
confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success 自信是走向成功的第一步。
constant dripping wears away a stone 水滴石穿,繩鋸木斷。
custom makes all things easy 有個好習慣,事事皆不難。
do nothing by halves 凡事不可半途而廢。
I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards. 我走得很慢,但是我從來不會後退。
Ⅲ 一個英語句子的翻譯----在線等
You almost certainly own a car and possibly a home computer, holiday abroad at least once a year and eat out at least once a week.
這里的eat out ,holiday和own同為主語you的謂語,也就是並列謂語,own的賓語,分別為a car,a home computer。
abroad是副詞,比如,go abroad,go單獨就可做謂語,abroad只做補語,說明去的區域。possible是形容詞,這里的副詞possibly是在修飾謂語own,所以是這個位置,如果是possible,就應該在名詞前,也就是a possible home,簡單說,就是修飾對象不同,所以詞性,位置都有較大不同
加個語義:你幾乎肯定要有一輛車,可能還有家居電腦,肯定要去國外出遊,肯定要每周出去搓一頓