你想要一些湯嗎翻譯成英語怎麼說
A. 你要來點湯嗎英語
1 你再去 添點米飯 / 添點面條吧。你吃的太少了。
Please add more cooked-rice/ please add more noodle. you eat too less.
2 不要給我 添米飯了,這已經夠我吃的了。
Please don't add more rice to me, it's really enough for me.
3 這些飯菜 已經夠 我們倆 / 我們四個人吃的了。
these dishes is enough for both of us/ these dishes is enough for four of us.
4 這是食物不夠他們吃,再去拿點吧 / 再去買點
foods of here that isn't enough for them, please go to take more/ please go to buy some more.
5 你要來點湯嗎? 味道還不錯哦。
would you like to have some soup? the tasty is really good.
6 這湯味道 太淡了 ,請放點鹽
the tasty of this soup is too plain, please add a little bit of salt.
這湯太咸了,請給添點水吧
The soup is too salty, please add a little bit of water into it.
B. 我能喝些湯嗎用英語翻譯中為什麼不用any
這里是客氣請求的語句,所以不用any,用some,這是固定的。
望採納
C. 你想喝一些湯嗎英語翻譯
would you like some soup?
D. 翻譯成英語:喝些湯
Eat / Have some soup,please.
---「喝湯」一般不用「drink」,而用「eat」或「have」
E. 我想要湯和麵包.翻譯成英語怎麼寫
我想要湯和麵包.翻譯成英語寫下來是:
I want soup and bread