大學意味著自由英語怎麼說
There is have much free time in college.
用 there be 句型
B. 開始的我以為大學是沒人牽制的,是自由自在的,用英語翻譯
Firstly, I thought the campus/universitywould be free without any rules.
I thought the campus would be free without any rules at the first time.
C. 我眼中的大學是一個輕松自由令人嚮往的地方用英語怎麼說
In my opinion, college is a free and relaxing place with a lot to expect.
D. 大一的我們更加自由用英語怎麼說
We, grade 1 stufents, are much more free.
E. 一英語翻譯高中老師說:「上了大學你就自由了」
高中來老師說自:「上了大學你就自由了」
The senior high school once said ,"You will be free if you become a university students.''
F. 英語翻譯「大學給了我自由,我給了大學什麼」
University give me freedom,but what i give to my university ?
G. "進入大學,就意味著我們人生經過了一個巨大的轉折點"怎麼翻譯成英語
」進入大抄學「是主語,襲不是祈使句!
因此不能用動詞原形。
To enter university means we have passed an important turning point.(不定式作主語)
Entering university means we have passed an important turning point.(動名詞作主語)
【公益慈善翻譯團】真誠為您解答!
H. 進入大學意味著我們有更多的時間由我們自己支配用英語怎麼說
你好,正確的翻譯如下:Going to college means that we have more time at our own disposal。
I. 象徵著自由用英語怎麼說
stand for freedom.
J. 當我度高中的時候,我聽說過這樣一句話:大學一個自由的世界.求翻譯
University a free world 個人以為,事實不是這樣的,你是有了更多的自由,也有了更多的限制。