你想要一些汤吗翻译成英语怎么说
A. 你要来点汤吗英语
1 你再去 添点米饭 / 添点面条吧。你吃的太少了。
Please add more cooked-rice/ please add more noodle. you eat too less.
2 不要给我 添米饭了,这已经够我吃的了。
Please don't add more rice to me, it's really enough for me.
3 这些饭菜 已经够 我们俩 / 我们四个人吃的了。
these dishes is enough for both of us/ these dishes is enough for four of us.
4 这是食物不够他们吃,再去拿点吧 / 再去买点
foods of here that isn't enough for them, please go to take more/ please go to buy some more.
5 你要来点汤吗? 味道还不错哦。
would you like to have some soup? the tasty is really good.
6 这汤味道 太淡了 ,请放点盐
the tasty of this soup is too plain, please add a little bit of salt.
这汤太咸了,请给添点水吧
The soup is too salty, please add a little bit of water into it.
B. 我能喝些汤吗用英语翻译中为什么不用any
这里是客气请求的语句,所以不用any,用some,这是固定的。
望采纳
C. 你想喝一些汤吗英语翻译
would you like some soup?
D. 翻译成英语:喝些汤
Eat / Have some soup,please.
---“喝汤”一般不用“drink”,而用“eat”或“have”
E. 我想要汤和面包.翻译成英语怎么写
我想要汤和面包.翻译成英语写下来是:
I want soup and bread