因為讓小鳥害怕翻譯英語怎麼說
A. 英語翻譯
人生就像憤怒的小鳥,當你失敗時總有幾頭豬在笑。
B. 英語翻譯
Fred jumped into the river in order to save the bird
為了救那隻鳥,弗雷德跳進了河裡。
in order to 在這里表示目的
為了。。。。某事
C. 幫忙翻譯下面的東西英語的
The ten things that we must keep in our life
Be free and easy---Always try to wave good-bye with a smile.
Be innocent---you should always have a child's mind no matter how old you are.
Love music---A life without music would be full of boredom.
Be romantic---Be a romantic once in awhile and you'll feel that you are like a bird flying high in the sky.
Be elegant---You could become rude sometimes but there are occasions when elegance should dominate.
Be contemplative---Give yourself 10 minutes to contemplate before you lose your temper.
Relax---when you are tired, run away just like a fly butterfly. Don't burn yourself out.
Be pure---It is nothing easy to be a pure soul when our modern world is so foul and turbid.
Be courageous---Be a brave spirit and don't fear to break your wings in the wind.
Be lovely---I believe that you are beautiful just because you are lovely.
不用加了!
D. 英語高手幫忙翻譯一下啊
話說。。你怎麼不去英語分類問阿。。。
It being in the springtime
那是在春天的時節
and the small birds they were singing
小鳥兒們在歌唱
Down by yon shady harbour
沿著遠處婆娑的海港
I carelessly did stray
我不經意間竟迷失了方向
The the thrushes they were warbling
畫眉鳥柔和的唱著歌
The violets they were charming
還有那嬌媚的紫羅蘭競相開放
To view fond lovers talking
看著多情的戀人們低語
a while I did delay
我停下了腳步
She said, my dear
她說,親愛的
don't leave me (all)for another season
請不要在任何季節離我
Though fortune does be pleasing
雖然命運將我們捉弄
I 'll go along with you
我還要與你在一起
I 'll forsake friends
我會放棄親友
and relations and bid this Irish nation
放棄愛爾蘭民族的祝願
And to the bonny Bann banks forever I 'll bid adieu
對神發誓,我永遠都不會說再見
He said, my dear
他說,親愛的
don't grieve
請不要悲傷
or yet annoy my patience
否則會困擾我的耐心
You know I love you dearly the more I'm going away
你要知 道即使離開,我只會更強烈地愛你
I'm going to a foreign nation
我要去一個遙遠的國度
to purchase a plantation
去尋覓一片土地
To comfort us here after all in Amerika
來撫平災難給我們帶 來的所有創傷
Then after a short while
不久以後
a fortune does be pleasing
當一切都已經平息
I'will cause them for smile at our late going away
我將讓所有人都因我們這次離別而幸福
We'll be happy as Queen Victoria
我們將像維多利亞女皇一樣快樂
all in her greatest glory
有著她最偉大的榮耀
We'll be drinking wine and porter all in Amerika
我們要在這廢墟上品嘗美酒佳餚
If you were in your bed lying and thinking on dying
如果 你躺在床上正思考著死亡
The sight of the lovely Bann banks,so your sorrow you'd give over
愛之神的目光,將你的憂傷帶到我身旁
Or if were down one hour
或許瞬間就會降臨
down in yon shady bower
降臨在那幽暗的涼亭
Pleasure would surround you
快樂將圍繞著你
you'd think on death no more
你將不會再想到死亡
Then fare you well
所以永別了吧
sweet Cragie Hills
我可愛的克雷吉山巒
where often times I've roved
我曾漫遊數次的地方
I never thought my childhood days I 'd part you any more
我以為從我孩童時期起就不會再和你分開
Now we;re sailing on the ocean for honour and promotion
而如今我們卻航行在榮譽和重生的海洋里
And the bonny boats are sailing,way down by Doorin shore
沿著多里安海岸,美麗的船兒在航行
E. 害怕(英語翻譯)
be afraid of
be afraid to do.
be terrified of
都可以.
F. 我要保護小鳥。英語翻譯
我要復保護小制鳥 。英語可以這么說:
I want to take care of the birds.
I』d like to protect the birds. 或者:
I eager to watch for birds.
G. 因為我害怕他們的英文翻譯
因為我害怕他們
英文翻譯:
Because I'm afraid of them
H. (英語翻譯)因為.
可以用如下的方式表達:
Thanks for sth/doing sth
be grateful for sth/doing sth
希望對您有用
I. 鳥人的英語翻譯
birdy
bird man
J. 英語翻譯:表達對鳥兒的愛
to express love to the birds