我認錯人了英語怎麼翻譯
1. 翻譯 對不起我認錯人了"
不對,應該sorry,I mistake you
2. 「我找錯人了」翻譯成英語怎麼說
I got the wrong person.
I took him as somebody else.
I mistook him for somebody else.
I got him wrong.
I mixed him up with somebody else.
都可以
3. 英語,我想表達我認錯人了怎麼說啊。 對不起,認錯人了。
Sorry, I got the wrong person
4. 我想你認錯人了,用英語怎麼說
I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
5. 中翻英:我認錯人了。
Ops!I'm so sorry that I got the wrong guy.(Ops是這么發音啦,忘了咋拼了,這個詞表示驚訝語氣,說出來會讓英語更正宗)
a man of character(character這個詞有許多意思,正好這句我們剛剛學過)
I feel so blue(blue在英語中是sad的意思)
給分啦,我的腦細胞啊~
6. 「你認錯人了。」用英語怎麼說
I'm sorry I don't know you. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else.
對不起,我不認識你,也許你認錯人了(把我和別人弄混淆了)。
They mistake their man if they think they can frighten him.
」如果他們認為可以把他嚇倒,那是認錯人了。」
If I'm not mistaken, that's the man we saw on the bus.
要是我沒認錯人的話,我們在公共汽車上看見的就是那個男子。
Eventually she owned up.
她終於認錯了。
He is arrested for burglary, but release after it have be establish that it be a case of mistake identity.
他因盜竊被捕,但在認定是屬於認錯了人的情況後,他被釋放。
"If you think I'm going to help you whip the devil around the stump, you're mistaken in your man."
「如果你認為我會幫助你們用不正當的手段去達到目的,那你就認錯了人。」
well-meaning but misguided teachers; a mistaken belief; mistaken identity.
好心辦壞事的老師;錯誤的信仰;認錯人。
Why not climb down and apologize?
你干嗎不認錯道歉?
You'd better own up to your faults.
你最好能坦白地認錯。
It is hard for a haughty man to swallow his words.
要一個傲慢的人認錯是很困難的。
7. 對不起,認錯人了。英語
Sorry, I got the wrong person.
這也可以是電話用語,可以在任何認錯人的情況下使用,另外男女分手了,其中一方很後悔認識對方,也可以用這句話大概的意思是「我當初真是瞎了眼了」