我不戴眼鏡翻譯成英語怎麼說
A. 她不戴眼鏡用英語怎麼說
She doesn't wear the glasses
B. 我認為他不戴眼鏡。 用英語怎麼說
這句話的意思,其實是:「我認為他不是近視眼。」
因為,戴不戴眼鏡,一望便知。
所以要以譯成:
I don't believe he's short-sighted.
C. 翻譯英文----魯思從來不戴眼鏡
Luce never wear glasses
D. 在15年後我將不戴眼鏡用英語怎麼說
I will not wear glasses 15 years later.
E. 英語翻譯「我不戴眼鏡什麼也看不見」
I can『t see anything without wearing my glasses。
望採納
F. 我沒有戴眼鏡的英語句子
英語:I didn't wear glasses
日語:眼鏡をかけていなかったんだろう
G. 我曾經不戴眼鏡英語
首先,used to 的否定形式可以是 used not to 也可以是 didn't use to
所以:
A:Did you use to wear glasses?
B:No,I didn't.I started to wear glasses after I entered the middle school.
H. 「一年以前,我不戴眼鏡,現在戴眼鏡」用英文怎麼說
I a year ago, I don't wear glasses, wear glasses now"
I. 翻譯:1.我拒絕戴眼鏡 2.It doesn't matter what others think of you.
i refuse to wear glasses
別在乎別人怎麼看你
J. 英語翻譯.凱茜長的怎麼樣,魯思從來不戴眼鏡.
凱茜長的怎麼樣來.How does Cathy look like?
魯思從來不源戴眼鏡. Lucy never wears glasses.
誰長著一頭漂亮的金色長發. Who has golden long hair?
你記得那個長著棕色卷發的小男孩嗎? Do you remember that little boy having brown long curly hair?
布拉德中等個子.喜歡打籃球. Bred is about average height. he likes to play basketball.