我希望每個人都安全英語怎麼翻譯
Ⅰ 英語中的否定轉移
否定轉移
否定的轉移是指英語否定句在句中某一部分(常在謂語部分),但在語義上卻是否定另一部分的現象。翻譯這類句子時不要單純依賴語法分析,而應從語義上分析,根據上下文理解句意。例:
He doesn』tteach because teaching is easy for him. 他之所以教書,並不是因為他覺得教書輕松。
一、否定形式在表示「看法」的謂語動詞上,語義上卻是否定後面的賓語從句。
此類動詞有:think, believe, suppose, imagine, expect, anticipate, fancy, consider,find (感到), guess,
be supposed to, calculate, figure, reckon。
- I don't believe I've met you before. ("I believe I haven』t metyoubefore.") 我認為我沒有見過你。
- I don't think you will be late. 我認為你不會遲到。
- I don't suppose he cares, does he? 我看他不在乎,對吧?
- He doesn't expect we need worry. 他認為我們不必著急。
- I don』t recon she is old enough to go toschool. 我認為她還沒到上學的年紀。
註:上述判斷性動詞出現以下情況時,其否定不發生轉移:
(1)用作插入語時:
-Li Lei, I think, won』t be angry with you. 我想李蕾不會生你的氣。
-Tom, I suppose, won』t be against it. 我猜想湯姆不會反對。
(2)這些動詞跟其他另一個動詞一起做並列謂語時:
- Ibelieve and hope he won』t do that. 我相信並且也希望他將不會那樣做。
(3)用於疑問句時:
-Do you think it is not going to rain? 你認為天不會下雨嗎?
(4)主句中添加情態動詞can't, mustn't, wouldn't時:
- You mustn』tthink he』s stupid. 你不應該認為他愚蠢。
- I wouldn'thave imagined that you would be here. 我不曾想到你會在這兒。
- I can』t imagine how he could survive that car accident. 我想像不出在那次車禍中他是怎樣活命的。
(5)think , expect 作料想講時:
- I didn』t expect I』d meet you here. 我沒料到會在這里碰上你。
- We didn』t think he is such a selfish man. 我們沒料到他是這樣一個自私的人。
(6)suppose , think 用於祈使句式或被副詞修飾時:
- Don』t suppose you have passed the exam, this is only a partof the exam.
別以為你通過了考試,這僅僅是考試的一部分。
- I simply don』t think you will give me a hand when I』m indifficulty.
我根本不指望你在我困難的時候能幫助我。
- Ireally don』t think it』s necessary for us to go there now. 我的確不認為我們有必要去那兒。
- Ifeel strongly that he shouldn』t do such a thing. 我強烈地認為他不應該做那樣的事。
(7)上述動詞所接的賓語從句中如有all , every, many , both 等表全體意義的詞或副詞時:
- I don』t believe both of them are innocent. 我不相信他們兩個都是清白的。
- I never expect all the students will do the exercises afterclasses.
我從不抱希望於所有學生都會在課外做作業。
- We don』t consider everybody in our class is interested inthis topic.
我們並不認為班裡的每個人都對這個話題感興趣。
(8)由於cannot help, ought not, need not, not at all等短語的關系而把I think 隔離:
- I shouldhave thought sometimes you couldn』t helpthinking of the past. 我應該想到你會禁不住想起過去。
- I think youought not to walk at night alone,Mrs. Moore.
- I think youneed not be impolite to her,as well as to her son.
- "Ithink the angel are not at all inheaven." Mr.Esmond said."
二、否定形式在表示「感覺」的謂語動詞上,語義上卻否定表語部分。
此類動詞有:appear, seem, feel, sound, taste, smell, as if,feel / look / sound as if, feel /look like。
- The old streets don』t appear deserted. ( not deserted . ) 老街看樣子還沒被廢棄。
- I』m not feeling very well today. My head aches. ( not verywell … ) 我今天感到不怎麼舒服,頭痛。
- The food doesn』t taste fresh. ( not fresh . ) 食物償起來不鮮。
- It doesn』t seem that they know where to go. 看來他們不知道往哪去。
- It doesn』t appear that we』ll have a sunny day tomorrow. 看來我們明天不會碰上好天氣。
三、seem, prove, happen 與不定式構成復合謂語,形式上否定謂語,語義上否定不定式。
- The president didn』t happen to attend that meeting. (happen not to attend … )
董事長碰巧沒參加那次會議。
- Your answer doesn』t seem to be right. (seem not to be …) 你的答案看起來似乎不正確。
- Jack doens't seem to like you.(=Jack seems not to like you.)傑克看來不喜歡你。
- The news didn't seem to be true. 這個消息好象並不是真的。
四、pretend , remember 的賓語為非謂語動詞時,形式上否定謂語,語義上否定賓語。
- My Italian friend didn』t pretend to see her tutor inthe dining room. (pretend not tosee … )
我的義大利朋友在餐廳里假裝沒看見她導師。
- I couldn』t remember having carried my wallet out. (否定having …) 我記得不曾帶錢包出門。
五、形式上否定謂語,語義上否定賓語補足語。
- I neverknew him to carry money because he never had any use of it.
我知道他身上從不帶錢,因為他從不需要錢。
- We do not consider melting or boiling to be chemical change. (not to be … )
我們認為熔化和沸騰不是化學反應。
- Seeing a ball flying, we don』t expect the ball to flyforever. (not to fly …)
看到球飛時,我們認為它不會永遠飛下去。
- Idon』t think math difficult. 我認為數學不難。
- Idon』t find the story interesting. 我認為這個故事沒有趣。
- Idon』t expect so. 我認為不會。
六、在「It is / was likely / probably + 從句」中,形式上否定謂語,語義上否定從句。
- It isn't likely that it will rain tomorrow. 看起來明天不會下雨。
- It isn't probable that he will come here today. 他今天也許不會來這里了。
七、形式上否定謂語,語義上否定狀語或狀語從句。
- He doesn't go to school bybus but on foot. 他不是步行去上學, 而是坐公共汽車。
- Don't judge a man byhis appearance. 不要以貌取人。
- Don』tread in the sun. 不要在陽光下看書。
- Don』t talk with yourmouth full of food. 不要口裡含著食物說話。
- The ant isnot gathering this for itself alone.螞蟻不只是為自己採食。
- Let』s not talk about ithere. 我們別在這里談吧。
- This great victory has not been won easily. 這個偉大的勝利贏來得並不容易。
- I didn't know his name until yesterday. (not ... until) 我直到昨天才知道他的名字。
- He didn't take the boy from the tracks to safety to win his own fame.but to benefit the boy's parents.
他把男孩從鐵軌上抱到安全地帶,不是為了獲得個人的名譽,而是為了孩子的父母。
註:含有not … because (of) 的句子,情況較復雜,需根據邏輯、語境和常識進行判斷是否需要作否定轉移,如需轉移的話,往往是由否定謂語轉為否定狀語。例如:
- I don』t teach because teaching is easy for me. 我教書並不是因為我覺得教書輕松。
- The engine didn』t stop because the fuel was used up. 發動機並不是因為油用完而停車的。
- He didn』t go to class because he was sick. 他沒去上課,因為他生病了。 (這句話不需作否定轉移)
- The manager didn』t give a speech because he felt painful inhis throat. 經理沒發表講話,因為他喉嚨痛。
- She didn』t call you because she loved you. 這個句子可能出現兩種理解:
A. 她給你打電話並非因為她愛你。(發生了否定轉移)
B. 她沒給你打電話是因為她愛你。(未發生否定轉移)
到底哪種理解正確,我們無法從邏輯意義上進行辨別,這時我們只有藉助語境即上下文來分析了。
八、表示信念、看法、願望的名詞充當主語從句的表語時,形式上否定謂語,語義上否定主語從句。這類詞有:hope, thought, view, opinion , wish, expectation, belief, plan等。
- It is not our expectation that you will suffer a lot from that. (will not suffer … )
我們希望你不要為那事受太多苦。
- It is not my opinion that you spend much time on computergames. (do not spend … )
我的看法是你不要花太多時間玩電腦游戲。
- It is not their plan that their homework is done on Sunday. 他們計劃星期天不做家庭作業。
九、含有全體意義的代詞和副詞作主語或賓語時,形式上否定謂語,語義上否定主語或賓語,表示部分否定。這類詞有:all, both, every, everybody, everything, everywhere, always,altogether, entirely,wholly。
- All the people didn't know the truth. (Notall the people knew the truth.)
並非所有的人都知道事情的真相。
- All that glitters is notgold. 發光的不總是金子。
- Both the children are not clever. (Not both the children …) 兩個孩子並不都聰明。
- Everybody, it is true, wouldn』t like it. ( Not everybody …) 的確不是人人都喜歡它。
- I don』t know all of them. (notall of them) 對於他們我不是個個都認識的。
- I don』t like both of them. (notboth of them.) 這兩本小說,我不是都喜歡。
註:當all 與can not 或 won』t 構成否定句式時,其否定不再發生轉移,而表示全部否定。
- All the foreigners can not pass the borders without visas. 所有外國人沒有簽證均不能過境。
- All the treatment won』t make any help for her disease. 所有的治療對他的疾病都無用。
十、"否定主句+肯定式方式從句" 中,主句和從句意思正好相反。例:
- Whales are not fish, as many people think. 鯨不是魚,而許多人卻認為鯨是魚。
十一、主語是否定特徵時,翻譯應根據具體情況確定。否定可以轉移,也可以不轉移。例:
- Nobody who has ever seen good-quality color television can ever becompletely happy with black and white again. 看過高質量彩色電視的人再也不可能對黑白電視感到滿足了。
Ⅱ 全面的 英文翻譯
全面的。英[ˌkɒmprɪˈhensɪv]。美[ˌkɑmprɪˈhɛnsɪv]。
Ⅲ 保持冷靜,遠離建築物,跑到操場空地。不要跳樓,待在桌子下面會更安全些。用英語翻譯
being calm, getting away from construction, running to field as soon as possible. Do not jump off building, and stay underneath tables is the best way to be safe. 個人翻譯,希望能幫上你。
Ⅳ 小學六年級英語作文:交通安全 Traffic safety
以下是 無 英文寫作翻譯頻道為大家整理的《小學六年級英語作文:交通安全 Traffic safety》,供大家參考。更多內容請看本站 寫作翻譯 頻道。
With the development of the modern technology,private car is no longer a luxurious thing for ordinary people,more and more people drive to work instead of going by bus. The popularization of private car has many advantages.First, it is very convenient and time-saving ,you can drive your own car to the workplace instead of waiting for the crowded bus and afraid of being late for working.Second,it can also improve the traffic structure,and help to mitigate the stress of the traffic.Third, the popularization of private car can help to promote the car instry and any other interrelated instries. I believe that in the future the private car will become the most important vehicle and we cann't live without it.
隨著現代科技的發展,私家車已不再是普通百姓的一禪亮件奢侈的事情,越來越多的人開車去上班而不是坐公交車去上班。私家車的普及有梁羨很多優點。首先,它是非常方便和節省時間,你可以駕駛自己的汽車去工作而不是等待為擁擠的公共汽車和害怕被晚工作。第二,它可以同時改善交通結構,有助於減輕壓力的賀渣寬交通。三,私家車的普及可以幫助促進汽車產業和其他相關產業的發展。我相信在未來,私家車將成為最重要的交通工具,我們不能沒有它。