我會一直在你英語怎麼翻譯
A. 英語「我會一直呆在你身邊」和「我會一直陪著你」 這兩句怎麼翻譯比較好呢~
正宗的美式英語是這樣說的:
I will continue to stay in your side
I'll be here with you all the time.
I'm gonna stick around in your side
B. 我會一直在你身邊的 翻譯成英文怎麼寫
I will always be by your side 我會一直在你身邊。
I will always be with you. 我會一直跟你在一版起權
I will be with you forever. 我會永遠和你在一起
C. 翻譯「I have always been with you」
I have always been with you.
譯文:我一直伴你左右/ 我一直待在你身旁/ 我一直都在。
類似表達:
I will always stay by your side 我會一直在你身邊。
I will always be with you. 我會一直跟你在一起。
I will be with you forever. 我會永遠和你在一起。
語言知識拓展: have always been 表示「一直」
I have always been a good payer and have never gone into debt.
我一直及時付款,從未欠債。
2. I have always been thinking of him, but I can't see him.
雖然我一直在想著他,但是我不能見他。
3.Ihavealwaysbeenafan of online ecation.
我一直是在線教育的擁躉。
4. For me, actions speak louder than words, andIhavealwaysbeenahelper.
對我來時,行勝於言,我一直是一個樂於助人者。
5.WhatIcan tell you isIhavealwaysbeenalover of country music.
我可以告訴你,我一直喜歡鄉村音樂。
D. 我會永遠在你身邊 這句話翻譯成英文,謝謝!
你好:
I'll be right by your side . 或者:I will stand by you forever.
希望對您有幫助!不懂的請追問!