我喜歡踩樹葉英語怎麼說
1. 我喜歡收集樹葉 英語怎麼說
翻譯如下:
「I like collecting leaves.」
2. 求幫忙寫一篇英語作文,關於 我喜歡收藏樹葉 的。60幾個單詞就行,謝謝大家了!!!!急求!!
每當秋天一到,樟樹的葉子就會落下,我輕輕地從地上撿起一片枯黃的葉子,我認為它真有趣,上面一半是綠色的,下面一半是紅色的,樟樹葉子的後面有一個小耙,遠看真像一個梳了頭發的姑娘. 我坐在陽台上用那些被我從地上撿來的樹葉擺成了一隻小狗,心想:「如果這條狗是真的那有多好!」一個晚上過去了,早上太陽公公一起床那耀眼的光芒照得我沒法睡覺,只好起床站在陽台上望著樟樹,我發現樟樹的葉子落下時像飛舞的蝴蝶,在空中跳起了迷人的舞蹈. 我空上衣服來到一棵樹的面前,也覺得它特別有趣,像一把小扇子,有黃的,綠的可美了,一陣風吹過,葉子像仙女散花一樣落在了地上,我走過去趕緊撿起那片落下的樹葉,飛快地跑回了家,我問爸爸:「為什麼這片樹葉這么奇怪?」爸爸說:「你覺得這片葉子有什麼用處呢?」我說:「這片這么稀奇的葉子要做我的紀念品.」於是我把它 Clip in the Chinese book for my unique bookmark. On the third day in the morning, I go to school on the road found from willow falls under a leaf, I feel very strange, take it back to school, to see if there is any special place, I walked to see, found it far see special like a fish, so I constantly looking for these strange leaves. Leaves the world really wonderful, I like the leaf.
3. 我喜歡收集樹葉英語意思
我喜歡收集樹葉
I like collecting leaves
4. 松樹的英語南瓜的英語樹葉的英語喜歡的英語則么寫
松樹:pine tree
南瓜:pumpkin
樹葉:leaf(單數)/leaves(復數)
喜歡:like
5. 我喜歡收集樹葉,我一直都在收集它們,已經有3年了翻譯英語
I like to collect leaves, and have kept them for 3 years.
6. 初中水平的兩人英語對話,簡短一點,兩三分鍾就可以了,最好是生活中的情景對話,帶翻譯,越快越好
Jane and Susan are on their way home.
Jane和Susan 在回家的路上談起對季節的感受.
Jane: hi, Sue, I feel a kind of chilly today.
你好,蘇,我感到今天涼颼颼的
Susan: It is very chilly now. Autumn is approaching.
是涼颼颼的.秋天到了.
Autumn is my favorite season.
我最喜歡秋天.
Jane: oh yeah, I don't like it.
哦,是嗎?我不喜歡.
I feel depressed in autumn.
秋天我感到憂傷的.
you see leaves are falling. grass is dying. Geese are ready to fly south. It seems everything is gone.
你看樹葉落了,草兒枯了,大雁要南飛了,好象啥都沒了.
Susan: I don't think it that way.
我不這樣認為.
I enjoy seeing the rainbow color of the leaves.
我喜歡看到多彩樹葉. I enjoy stepping on the crunch and the rustle of leaves.
我喜歡踩在策策做響的樹葉上
I like to take a deep breath of the crisp autumn air.
我喜歡深深呼吸一下秋天乾燥的新鮮空氣.
It makes me so happy when the cool autumn wind tickles my face.
秋天的涼風吹拂在我臉上,我感到無比幸福.
Jane: I like summer better. I like to go to the beach.
我喜歡夏天.我喜歡去沙灘.
The days are longer and I can hang out with my pals outside.
夏天白晝長.我可和我的朋友在外逛.
In autumn the days are getting shorter.
秋天白日短了.(天黑得早了)
I just don't like it when it starts to get dark at four. It is a very glooming sign.
我就是不喜歡一到四點鍾,天色就黑下.那是很憂郁的跡象.
Susan: well, you are entitled to your opinions.
嗯,你是有你的看法.
One thing we are in common is that we both value our friendships, right?有一點跟你相同的就是我們對待友情的看法是一致
7. 葉子英文是leaf,復數形式是leaves,我想請問一下用做個人英文名該用單數還是復數
Leaf 是英格蘭人的姓氏,中文譯作 「利夫」,來源於中世紀英語,含義就是 「樹葉」。英美人常常把姓氏用作名字。也有人用 leaf 的復數形式 Leaves 作為名字,中文譯作 「利夫斯」。