約翰喜歡冷盤用英語怎麼說
❶ 做一份英語手抄報(主題:了解西方餐桌文化,包括詞彙收集和基本禮儀)
餐桌專業英語詞彙
對話
It's on me.(我請客。)
It's my treat.(我請客。)
Be my guest. (我請客。)
每逢佳節聚會,英美人常歡聚一堂,頻頻舉杯,開懷暢飲,「乾杯!」、「為……乾杯!」之聲不絕於耳。那麼英美人是如何表示的呢?
用(Here's)to...表示:
Here's to your health / success. 為你的健康 / 成功乾杯!
Here's to our friendship! 為我們的友誼乾杯!
Here's to Tom for his new job! 為湯姆的新工作乾杯!
用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如:
Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester
為了你的健康,約翰,也祝你在曼徹斯特前程似錦!
Helen raised her glass,「Good luck to you!」 she said.
海倫舉起酒杯,說道:「祝你好運!」
主人或主持人邀客人喝酒時,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如:
He raised his glass,「May you success! Cheers!」
他舉起酒杯說:「祝你成功,乾杯!」
Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。
在比較隨便的場合,通常用Here's how!還有Happy landing!(美俚,原為空軍用語)等。例如:
Oh,come, come,David.Here's how!噢,來呀,來呀,大衛,乾杯!
在比較正式的場合,英美人有時也用一些外來語。例如:
Prosit!(來源於拉丁語,意為May it do good! To your health/ good luck!
etc. )
在陳述句中,英美語通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to,
propose a toast for 等詞表示。例如:
Friends,I'll give you a toast-to our president!
朋友們,我給大家敬酒,為我們總統乾杯!
I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two
people-to our friendship. 現在,我提議為我們兩國人民的友誼乾杯!
you would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.
你一定喜歡中國菜。
Dinner is ready. Please come to the table.
飯菜好了,請入席。
What would you like to drink?
你要喝什麼?
Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?
Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒還是葡萄酒。
Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?
你不介意喝點烈酒吧?
Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
為我們的友誼和您的健康,乾杯!
Ah, here come the egg rolls.
Ah,上春卷兒了。
It tastes best when taken piping hot.
趁熱吃好吃。
Have some more, please.
請再來點兒。
To the success of your Guangzhou trip!
為你的廣州之行成功乾杯!
May i help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?
我給你夾點糖醋魚吧。
No more, thank you, i'm really full.
夠了,謝謝,我真飽了。
I'm afraid i've had more than enough.
我吃的太飽啦
May i fill your glass again?
要再給你加點酒嗎?
Try some of the cold dishes.
吃點冷盤吧。
Another course is coming up.
另一道菜上來了。
Just help yourself to whatever you'd like.
請隨便挑你喜歡的吃。
Since you don't help yourself, i'll help you with some fish
balls.
既然你自己不下筷,我只好來幫你搛點魚丸。