自欺英語怎麼說及英文單詞
⑴ 英文摘抄5句話 ,不要太長 20個單詞10個短語
1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.
2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.
3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.
4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.
5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.
6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.
7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.
8He is the teacher who helped me.
9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.
10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.11This is the house in which I lived two years ago.
12This is the house where I lived two years ago.
13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club?
14Do you remember the day when you joined our club?
15This is the reason why he came late.
16This is the reason for which he came late.17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?
18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.
19All that can be done has been done.
20There is little (that) I can do for you.21As is known to all, China is a developing country.
22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.
23John, as you know, is a famous writer.
24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don』t believe.
25I have never heard such a story as he tells.
26He is not such a fool as he looks.27This is the same book as I lost last week.28He told me that he would go to the college the next year
29I don』t know if there will be a bus any more30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?
31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger32Can you work out how much we will spend ring the trip?
33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable35I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.36When you start the engine, you must see to it that car is in neutral.
37Naturally , our grandparents were pleased to get our phone call . (副詞)
38We worked hard , from sunrise to sunset . (介詞狀短語)
39To help my disabled aunt , I spend an hour working in her house every day . (不定式)
40 Seen from a distance , the farmhouse looked deserted
以上包括不定式、狀語從句、賓語從句、定語從句。
提問人的追問 2010-01-28 16:15
還要這些句子的中文意思,不好意思,剛才忘說了,麻煩你了!回答人的補充 2010-01-28 16:45 都是我摘抄的句子你叫我翻譯T.T是不是要多給我點分數啊。
1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.昨天你錯過的會議非常重要。
2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.現在在做演講的是我們的班長。
3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.我昨天打破的花瓶很貴。
4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.昨天幫助你的男孩是我的鄰居。
5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.這就是我很感興趣的話題。
6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.這就是給我難得機遇的老闆。
7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.這是我感到厭倦的話題。
8He is the teacher who helped me.這是幫助我的老師。
9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.我們都喜歡幽默的演講者。
10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.我們鄰居老婦人的兩個女兒都是老師。
11This is the house in which I lived two years ago.這就是我2年前住的房子
12This is the house where I lived two years ago. 這就是2年前我住的房子
13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club?你記得你什麼時候參加我們的俱樂部嗎
14Do you remember the day when you joined our club? 同上(這種2句意思一樣只是表達法不同)
15This is the reason why he came late.這就是他為什麼遲到的理由
16This is the reason for which he came late.同上
17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?你已經記下李老師說的所有東西了嗎?
18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.在這個世界上似乎沒有東西他會在乎。
19All that can be done has been done.所有該做的都做好了
20There is little (that) I can do for you.我只能為你盡綿薄之力。
21As is known to all, China is a developing country.眾所周知,中國是個發展中國家。
22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.我們可以從他的口音看出他來自南方。
23John, as you know, is a famous writer。你們都知道約翰是一個著名的作家。
24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don』t believe.我實在不敢相信他已經去巴黎很多次了
25I have never heard such a story as he tells.我從沒聽他說過這樣的故事。
2 6He is not such a fool as he looks.沒有人比他更蠢了。
27This is the same book as I lost last week.這就是我上次丟的那本書
28He told me that he would go to the college the next year他告訴我明年他會來這個大學。
29I don』t know if there will be a bus any more我不知道還有沒有車。
30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?你決定買什麼手機了嗎。摩托羅拉還是諾基亞?
31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger我們都期望他們能贏,因為他們的退伍有很強大的隊員。
32Can you work out how much we will spend ring the trip?你可以算出我們在旅行期間的花費嗎?
33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.我已經把記日記當作習慣。
34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable我們發現我們之前學得都是很有價值的。
35I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.
我只知道我們的新鄰居他過去在一個公司工作。
36When you start the engine, you must see to it that car is in neutral.當你發動引擎,你就會看到汽車處在發動狀態。
37Naturally , our grandparents were pleased to get our phone call . 我們的爺爺奶奶理所當然的很高興接到我們的電話
38We worked hard , from sunrise to sunset .我們從白天到晚上都努力工作。
39To help my disabled aunt , I spend an hour working in her house every day .我每天花1個小時幫助我殘疾的阿姨整理房間。
40 Seen from a distance , the farmhouse looked deserted 遠看農場很荒蕪。
以上包括不定式、狀語從句、賓語從句、定語從句。
1. The sting of a reproach is the truth of it. 指責帶給你刺痛,正是它的忠實之處。
2. He that does what he should not, shall feel what he would not. 若做了不應該做的事,則將產生自己所不希望有的感覺。
3. All mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good. 行善者,人人銘記之。
4. It』s the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself. 自欺是世上最易之事。
5. It』s easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. 防止染上惡習遠比消除惡習容易。
6. How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults. or resolution enough to mend them! 承認並改正錯誤,需要有足夠的勇氣和決心。
7. Trick and treachery are the practice if fools;they have not wit enough to be honest. 傻瓜習慣於詭計和背判的伎倆,他們還沒聰明到學會真誠待人
8. Let our fathers and grandfathers be &#118alued for their goodness, ourselves for our own. 讓父親和祖輩因他們的善行受到尊重,讓我們因我們自己的善行受到尊重。
9. Thirst after desert, not reward. 渴求美德而非獎賞。
10. If thou injure conscience, it will have its revenge on thee. 傷害良心,將受到良心的嚴懲。
11. None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault, or acknowledge himself in an error. 唯有有教養者方知如何承認錯誤,或意識到自己行為。
12. If you do what you should not, you must hear what you would not. 若做了不應做之事,則必然會聽見不願聽之語。
13. An honest man will receive neither money nor praise; that is not his e. 正直的人既不收受他人的錢財,也不接受他人的奉承,這些都不是他應得的。
14. The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasure. 正直的人先經歷痛苦,然後享受歡樂。
15. Virtue and happiness are mother and daughter. 美德和幸福猶如母女。
1 6. A bad workman always blames his tools. 拙匠總怪工具差。
17.Sloth turneth the edge of wit.懶散能磨去才智的鋒芒。
18.A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善終。
19.Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old. 學識可使老年時舒適地退隱和有所寄託;但如果年青時不使它紮下根,老年就得不到它的庇護。
20.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。
21. A friend exaggerates a man´s virtue, an enemy his crimes.朋友宣揚人的美德,敵人誇大人的罪過。
22. Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public.在私底下要忠告你的朋友,在公開場合又表揚你的朋友。
23. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃虧的和解也比勝訴強。
24. Virtue never grows old. 美德永遠不會過時。
25.Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每一個人都是自身幸福的建築師。
26.A lazy youth,a lousy age. 少時懶惰老來苦。
27. Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse. 知識能使好人更好,壞人更壞。
28. There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world』s trade. 要知世事奧秘多,須要長期作學徒。
29. Patience and application will carry us through. 忍耐和專心會使我們度過難關。
30. A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.健康的身體貴於黃金鑄成的皇冠。
⑵ 英語單詞:tease 和 kid 都在作動詞時 表戲弄 有何區別
沒有大區別
tease的基本意思是「逗弄」,引申可表示為「使煩惱」「取笑」,多指折磨某人,使其心情不平靜,或嚴重打擾某人。
kid的基本意思是善意地「開玩笑」「取笑」;也可表示對容易上當者進行無惡意的欺騙;接反身代詞作賓語時意為「自欺欺人」。
用作名詞Heisaterribletease.他特別愛戲弄人。此時不可用Heisaterriblekid.
用作不及物動詞S+~(+A)Areyouteasingorinearnest?你是開玩笑還是當真?
Hemustbeteasing,orelsehe'smad.他一定是在開玩笑,不然他就是瘋了。
Don'tbeupset;Iwasonlyteasing.不要生氣,我是開玩笑的。
Ididn'tthinkyoumeantthatseriously;Ithoughtyouwereteasing.我未想到你是當真的,我原以為你是開玩笑的。
查看更多用作及物動詞S+~+n./pron.TheyteasedmebecauseIwasfat.他們因為我胖而取笑我。
Atschool,.上學時,由於他瘦其他孩子總戲弄他。
.當我上中學時,同學們常取笑我的紅頭發。
Theboyisteasingthedog.那男孩正在逗狗玩。
Don'tteasethecat!Itwillscratchyou.別逗貓!它會抓你。
查看更多用作賓補動詞S+~+n./pron.+to-v.她纏著媽媽要錢。
.他們纏著她要她描述那激動人心的場面。
.他們一再請求他把他們擺渡過河。
Sheisabigtease,butshedoesn'tmeananythingbyit.
她很愛戲弄人,但她並沒有什麼惡意。
.
那個小男孩喜歡逗弄貓。
用作不及物動詞(vi.)
You'rekidding!你在開玩笑吧!
用作及物動詞(vt.)
Hewastryingtokisaboutit.他想拿那件事開我們玩笑。
.傑克試圖欺騙我們使我們相信他的故事。
.他過去經常取笑我買那些假古董。
It'.你那樣逗弄小孩真不好。
.你切不可因為一個孩子口吃而去取笑他。
⑶ 英語的俚語 越多越好
英語常用俚語
in one's back pocket 在某人褲子後口袋裡(是某人的囊中之物)
in the dark 在黑暗中(茫然,什麼也不知道)
in the lime light 站在聚光燈圈裡(出風頭)
in the spotlight 站在聚光燈圈裡(出風頭)
It's Greek to me. 希臘文(天書)
in the middle of nowhere 周圍什麼也沒有(前不見村,後不著店)
joined at the hip 連體嬰(死黨,從不分開的兩個人)
jump the gun 槍未響先偷跑(搶先)
just what the doctor ordered 正是大夫說的(對症下葯)
keep an ear to the ground 一耳貼地(注意新動向)
keep one's fingers crossed/cross one's fingers 把手指交叉成十字架(暗祈上蒼保佑)
kick the bucket 踢水桶(翹辮子)
kill two birds with one stone一 箭雙雕,一舉兩得
kiss up to 討好
kitty corner 小貓的角落(斜對角)
knuckle sandwich 指節骨三明治(飽以老拳)
landslide 山崩(壓倒性的勝利)
last straw 最後一根稻草
left a bitter taste in one's mouth 留下滿嘴苦味(留下不愉快的回憶)
left hanging 被晾起來了(被掛起來,懸而不決)
let sleeping dogs lie 別驚動睡著的狗(別無事生非,過去的事不要再提)
let the cat out of the bag 放出袋中貓(泄密,說漏嘴)
light a fire under your butt 在屁股下點一把火(促其行動)
light at the end of the tunnel 隧道末端的光(一線希望)
like hot cakes 象剛出爐的蛋糕(很受歡迎的東西,搶手貨)
like looking for a needle in a haystack 如同在稻草堆里找一根針(大海撈針)
like pulling hen's teeth 跟拔母雞的牙一樣(艱苦不堪)
like shooting fish in a barrel 桶里射魚(瓮中捉鱉)
like stealing candy from a baby 娃娃手裡騙糖(易事)
ling winded 長舌,碎嘴
loose cannon 松動的大炮(一觸即發的脾氣)
lose one's marbles 瘋了,神智不清
low blow 不正當的攻擊,下流手段
pale in comparison 相形失色 peas in a pod 一莢之豆(好哥兒們) pieces come together 拼圖游戲湊成圖案(諸事順利,達成完美結果) play it by ear 不用看譜(隨機應變) plenty of other fish in the sea 海里的魚多得很(天涯何處無芳草) poker face 撲克面孔(喜怒不形於色) pop the question 提出大問題(求婚) pot calling the kettle black 鍋嫌壺黑(五十步笑百步)……
不 保 存保 存 一 天 保 存 一 月保 存 一 年 新用戶注冊 | 忘記密碼?
首頁 教育項目 網站建設 本站服務 項目動態 教育信息 招生信息 考試題庫 教育素材 課件園 留言簿
您現在的位置: 首頁 >> 教育信息 >> 學生天地 >> 英語角 >> 正文
英語常用俚語 熱
英語常用俚語
〔 作者:佚名 轉貼自:國際在線 點擊數:95 更新時間:2004-10-25 文章錄入:mato 〕
減小字體 增大字體
take a hike 走路(滾蛋)
take a rain check 因雨停賽時送給觀眾下次免費來看的票(另一次機會)
take off 動身
take one for the team 為了全隊挨一下(為了集體利益,犧牲個人利益)
take the word right out of someone's mouth 替我說了(你所說的正是我想要說的)
the ball is in someone's court 球在你那邊(該你行動了)
the walls have ears 牆有耳朵(隔牆有耳)
the whole nine yards 整整九碼(一舉成功,美式足球的攻方一次需推進十碼)
throw in the towel 扔毛巾(認輸,放棄)
tie the knot 打結(結婚)
toe the line 循規蹈矩,沿著線走
tongue in cheek 閑磕牙(挖苦地)
too many cooks in the kitchen 廚房裡廚子太多(築室道謀,三個和尚沒水渴)
twinkle in your mother's eye 母親眼中的一閃靈光(未出娘胎)
twisted 脾氣擰,別扭
two left feet 有兩只左腳(笨手笨腳)
under my skin 鑽到我的皮下(讓我極不舒服)
under the weather 受了風寒
until the cows come home 等到牛回家(空等,白等)
until you are blue in the face 干到臉發青(也是白乾)
unwind 放鬆發條(輕松下來)
up for grabs 大家有份
up in the air 掛在空中(懸而未決)
walk in someone's shoes 穿他的鞋走走看(設身處地,經歷相同)
walk on air(高興得)腳不點地,飄飄然
washed up 像是洗過的(筋疲力盡,力氣都放完了)
water off a ck's back 鴨背的水珠(馬耳東風)
water under the bridge 橋下的水(逝水,覆水)
when hell freezes over 地獄結冰(絕不可能的事)
weed out 除去雜草(淘汰)
well rounded全 能,全才
when pigs fly 豬飛的時候(絕不可能)
not lift a finger 連手指都不動一動(袖手旁觀)
wound up 上足發條(緊張,興奮)
wrapped around his/her little finger 化為繞指柔(玩弄於股掌之間)
wring his neck 扭斷他的脖子
雅虎搜星盤點之大話金庸美女
張惠妹發片神采奕奕(組圖)
全球最性感金發美女 詹妮弗-艾利森(組圖)
辣妹維多利亞的帥氣與嫵媚(組圖) 火箭破「麥蒂魔咒」 姚明獲得上周西部最佳
連吃敗仗皇馬陷低谷 主席弗洛倫蒂諾引咎辭職
國象第一超模棋手 狂傲棋風如其性感身體
橄欖球寶貝透明裝撩人 冬奧冰舞美女走光
林志玲 自娛自樂 搜星 走光 金球獎 《無極》 《金剛》 大話體壇 貼圖 減肥論壇 排球女將 足球 NBA 電遊玩家
收藏本頁
聯系我們
論壇幫助
登錄 注冊 搜索 風格 論壇狀態 論壇展區 道具中心 我能做什麼
>> 趕快加入一起背單詞吧
英語愛好者 → 英語詞彙 → 英語詞彙 → 英語口語俚語
您是本帖的第 86 個閱讀者
標題:英語口語俚語 樹形 列印 收藏 推薦
Eric
等級:管理員
文章:77
積分:1046
注冊:2005-06-19 QQ 樓主
英語口語俚語
A bargain is a bargain. 達成的協議不可撕毀。
A close call! 太危險了。
A fifty-fifty chance. 五成的機會。
A flash in the pan. 曇花一現。
After you , please! 你先走,請。
All set? 一切妥當?
Are you going to Paris for good? 你們要去巴黎永久居住嗎?
As far as policy is concerned , I have to say something. 談到政策,我得說幾句。
As far as I『m concerned. 就我而言。
Be my guest. 請便。
Can you give me a rain check on that? 你可以改天再請我嗎?
Can『t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
Close the door after you , please. 請隨手關門。
Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
Chances are slim. 機會很小。
Could you fill in for him? 你能代替他嗎?
Could you speak up, please? 能不能請你說話大聲點?
Could you page Mr. Stone, please? 請廣播找石頭先生好嗎?
Cut it out. = Go on. =Knock it off. 不要這個樣子啦~
Do to hell! 滾蛋!
Do you have any openings? 你們有空缺嗎?
Do you have a single room available? 你們有空的單人房嗎?
Do you take cream in your coffee? 你咖啡要加奶水嗎?
Does it ring a bell? 它熟嗎?
Don『t beat around the bush. 別拐彎抹角。
Don『t chicken out. Be a man. 不要退縮了。
Don『t dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
Don『t get me wrong. 別誤會我。
Don』t give me a hard time! 別跟我過不去好不好!
Don『t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
Don』t jump on me. 不要跟我發火。
Don『t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
Don』t panic. 不要慌啊!
Don』t play the goat. 不要胡鬧。
Don『t pull the chairs about, boys! 不要把椅子拖來拖去,孩子們!
Don『t push me. 別逼我。
Don』t sell yourself short. 別看輕自己。
Don『t tell others. Let sleeping dogs lie. 不要告訴別人。莫惹是非。
Don『t trust to chance. 別碰運氣。
Don『t you dare come back again? 你敢再回來!
Draw your chair up to the table. 把你的椅子拉到桌子旁邊來。
Drop dead. 走開點。 (去死吧!)
Drop me a line! 寫封信給我。
Drop me off at the Hilton. 載我到希爾頓。
Early rising makes for good health. 早起有助於身體健康。
Encore! 再來一次。
Every bad has some good. 壞事情也有好的一面。
Every time I see you , you leave me out in the cold.
每次我見到你,你都不理睬我。
Facing his enemy , he had to play it by ear.
面隊敵人,他只有隨機應變了。
Far from it.
一點也不。
Farewell!
再見啦。
First come, first served.
捷足先登。
Foot the bill.
付賬。
For the old time sake,please give me a hand this time.
看在舊日關系的面子上,請幫我這一回。
For the time being.
暫時的。
Fresh!
好有型。
Get off my back.
少跟我羅嗦。
Get over yourself.
別自以為是。
Get the hell out of here.
滾開。
Give me a ball park figure.
給我一個大概的數字。
Give me a break。
饒了我吧。
Give me a hand.
幫我一下忙。
Give me some feedback.
給我些建議吧。
Go ahead with your plan. I』m all for it.
進行你的計劃吧,我完全贊成。
God bless you!
願老天保佑你。
Gorgeous!
美極了。
Great minds think alike.
英雄所見略同。
He always goofs off.
他總是糊里糊塗。
He always likes to play a lone hand.
他喜歡單槍匹馬地去干。
He double-crossed me.
他出賣了我。
Have you ever seen your old fame?
你還見過你的舊情人嗎?
He is a nut.
他有點神經病。
He is a phoney.
他是一個騙子。
He is trying to cash in on me.
他想占我便宜。
He is the man behind the curtain(scenes).
他是幕後人物。
He is in a jam.
他可糟了。
He is heavily insured against death.
他給自己投了巨額的人身保險。
He is capable of any crime.
他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
He is about to explode.
他的肺都快要氣炸了。
He is really on the ball.
他真的思路很敏捷。
He is a fast talker.
他老是說得天花亂墜。
He dare not tell us his evil conct.
他不敢告訴我們他的罪行。
He gave me a black look.
他惡狠狠地看了我一眼。
He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing.
他一開始就出師不利。
He got to know the ins and outs of the accidents.
他終於弄清了事件的前因後果。
He got savoir-faire.
言行得體。
He had racked his brain.
他已經絞盡腦汁了。
He has a lot on the ball.
他很能幹。
He has a nice sum of money put away.
他存了一大筆錢。
He has a remarkable memory.
他有驚人的記憶力。
He has his faults, but all in all, he is a good guy.
他有不對的地方,但總的來說,他還是個不錯的傢伙。
He has never rested on his laurels.
他從不滿足目前的成就。
He hit upon a plan to defeat his antagonist.
他突然想出了一個挫敗他的對手的計劃。
He hooted with laughter.
他大笑了起來。
He just stepped out.
他剛剛出去。
He left his wife high and dry.
他拋棄了他的妻子。
He lives only a stone『s throw from here.
他住的地方離這兒只有一箭之遙。
He may show up soon.
他馬上就回來。
He ran his horse up the hill.
他策馬跑上小山。
He sat there without turning an eyelash.
他泰然自若地坐在那邊。
He sat with his arms across the chest.
他坐在那裡,雙臂交*於胸前。
He struck his attacker on the ear.
他打了那個攻擊者一耳光。
He suddenly realized that he had been made a monkey of by his opponents.
他突然發現自己被對手給耍了。
He told me to get lost.
他叫我走開。
He walks with a quick pace.
他快步走路。
He was put on the spot.
他已經給人打死了。
He will give me cradle-to-grave protection.
他將保護我一生一世。
He will not turn the cold shoulder on me when I am in trouble.
他不會在我困難時疏遠我。
He won a monkey at the horse races.
他在跑馬中贏了500美元。
His argument doesn』t hold water.
他的論點站不住腳。
He『s a brain.
他可是個有頭腦的人。
He』s always on the go.
他永遠是前進的。
He『s behind the times.
他落伍了。
He』s down and out.
他已經完了。
He『s getting a little bit plump.
他有一點胖~。
He『s gone for the day.
他今天已經走了。
He『s tied up.
他走不開。
He『ll be out and about very soon.
他很快就能到戶外活動了。
Her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.
她的父母花了很大精力來培養她成為一名小提琴演奏家。
His speech was given a warm reception by the crowd.
他的講話受到了群眾的熱烈反對~。
How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!
從一個人的外表我們怎麼能知道他是坦率的呢!
How could he be so two-faced?
他怎麼能這么陰一套陽一套的?
How dare you!
你敢!
How do I address you?
我怎麼稱呼你?
How late are you open?
你們營業到幾點?
How often do you work out?
你多久做一次運動?
Here or to go?
要在這里吃還是帶走?
I beat my brains (out) to get a job.
為了找尋工作,我傷透了腦筋。
I blinded with science.
無言以對。
I broke my neck to add slangs here.
我努力地往這里添加俚語 :)
I can『t come up with it.
我做不到。
I can『t burn the candle at both ends forever.
我不能永遠這么消耗精力。
I can『t help it.
我沒辦法。
I can『t pinpoint it.
我沒辦法明確地指出來。
I can『t see you quickly enough.
我巴不得盡快見你。
I can『t think of it off hand.
我一時想不起來。
I detest you!
我恨你。
I didn『t know. I was only a shot in the dark.
我不知道。那隻是我瞎猜的。
I didn『t mean to pour cold water on your idea.
我本不想給你的想法澆冷水的。
I don『t have the vaguest idea.
我一點也不知道。
I don『t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.
這幾天不知是什麼把我搞的心煩意亂的。
I enjoyed your company.
我喜歡有你做伴。
I fast a day every week.
我每周絕食一天。
I got a big kick out of it.
這件事真令我開心。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜歡吃甜食。
I have a bottomed-down mind.
我是個沒什麼獨到見解的人。
I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows.
我沒有方向,只是隨風到處飄。
I have to get rid of my car.
我必須把我的車子脫手。
I have to brush up on my English.
我得溫習英文。
I have to watch my weight.
我必須注意我的體重。
I haven『t got a good house, but I『ll keep a good house.
我沒有好的房子,但是我會招待周到的。
I hope I didn『t offend you.
希望我沒使你生氣。
I hope you saved room for dessert.
我希望你留了點肚子吃甜點。
I hope your idea takes wings.
我希望你的想法成真。
I just keep my head above water.
(生活)還湊合!
I knew from the word go what to do next.
我很快知道了下一步怎麼做。
I like raisins and kebabs.
我喜歡吃葡萄乾和肉串。 :)
I like the soaps.
我喜歡連續劇。
I looked high and low for my pen.
我到處找我的鋼筆。
I lost the door key about here.
我在這附近掉了門鑰匙。
I only have eyes for you.
我只在乎你。
I really need to blow off some steam!
我得舒緩一下壓力。
I share your enthusiasm.
謝謝關心(不耐煩的)。
I smelled a smell of cooking.
我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
I think I get the drift.
我知道了。
I think you』ve put your finger on it.
你說到點子上了。
I told him to beat it.
我叫他走開。
I tossed and turned all night.
我整晚翻來覆去。
I wasn『t born yesterday.
我又不是三歲小孩子。
I wish that you would put your cards on the table.
我希望你乾脆把話挑明。
I wouldn『t freeload.
我可不願意白吃白喝別人。
I』ll back you up all the way.
我完全支持你。
I』ll buy it.
我贊成。
I『ll come back before you know it.
我很快就回來。
I『ll keep my eye open.
我會多留意。
I』ll make it up to you.
我一定會補償你的。
I『ll play it by ear.
隨興之所致吧。
I』ll put everything in black and white!
我會把所有事情白紙黑字寫清楚。
I『ll see to it.
我會留意的。
I『ll speak against anything I know to be wrong.
我會對所有我認為不對的事情直言不諱。
I『ll try to smooth things over.
我會妥善處理。
I『m a chair zucchini.
我是個電腦迷。
I『m a man of my word.
我是個講信用的人。
I『m an average player.
我打得普通。
I『m afraid I can『t let you.
恐怕我不能答應你。
I『m all fingers and thumbs this mornings.
今天早上我的手怎麼這么笨呢?
I』m always punctual.
我總是很准時。
I』m an exam jitter.
我一考試就緊張。
I』m beat.
我累死了。
I『m being helped.
有人招呼我。
I『m broke.
我沒什麼錢。
I『m easy to please.
我很容易取悅。
I『m fed up.
我厭倦了。
I『m feeling under the weather.
我覺得不舒服。
I『m from Missouri.
你騙不了我。
I『m hard up.
我經濟很困難。
I『m just browsing.
我只是隨便看看。
I』m mad about Bruce Lee.
我迷死李小龍了。
I』m not good at speaking off the cuff.
我不擅長即興演講。
I『m not going to put up with this!
我再也受不了啦!
I『m not myself today.
我今天心神不定。
I『m on my way.
我就上路。
I『m only waiting for the green light from you.
我在等您的允許.
I『m pressed for time.
我的時間緊迫。
I『m really crazy about Michael Jackson『s rock and roll.
我對麥克傑克遜的搖滾愛的發狂。
I』m sick of always waiting for you!
你老讓我等你,真是煩透了。
I『m so surprised that you have the face to do so!
你怎麼有臉做出這樣的事!
I』m the apple of my grandma『s eye.
我是姥姥的掌上明珠。
I『m through with you.
我和你完了。
I『m totally maxed out.
我真是完全累壞了。
I』m up to my ears in work.
我忙的不可開交。
I『m working on it.
我正在努力。
I『d do anything to see you crack a smile.
為了博得你的一笑,我情願做任何事。
I『d like a refund.
我想退錢。
I『d like to have telephone service.
我想要裝電話。
I『d like to have this prescription filled.
我要照這葯房配葯。
I『d like to repair our differences.
我願意消除一下我們之間的分歧。
I『ve been dying to meet you.
我非常非常想見到你。
I『ve had enough of your garbage.
我聽膩了你的廢話。
If I were in your shoes,I wouldn『t do it that way.
如果我是你的話,我不會那樣做的。
If the shoe fits ,wear it.
如果是真的就承認吧。
If you don『t want to lose me, you『d better lay it on the line.
如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告訴我。
If you remain stuck-up, they will often try to pull your leg.
假如你還是目中無人的話,他們會常常想愚弄你的。
In doing we learn.
經一事,長一智。
In his speech Mr. Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats.
布朗先生在他的講座里強調了貓的靈性。
In her hometown ,she was a big fish in a small pond.
在她家鄉,她很了不起。
It isn『t much.
那是微不足道的。
It rained at intervals this month.
這個月不時地下雨。
It slipped my mind.
我忘了。
It『ll come to me.
我會想起來的。
It『s a deal!
真便宜。
It』s a hard nut to crack.
這是一件棘手的事情。
It』s a hit.
這件事很受人歡迎。
It』s a lot of chicken feed.
這是小意思,不算什麼。
It『s a pain in the neck.
那真是難過的事。
It』s all Greek to me.
我全不懂。
It『s better than nothing.
總比什麼都沒有好。
It『s full of hot air.
這是雷聲大雨點小。
It『s in God『s hands and we have prepared for the worst.
聽天由命吧,我們已經做最壞的准備了。
It』s my cup of tea.
這很合我胃口。
It『s no use talking to him ,you『ll only waste your breath.
和談談話沒有一點用處,你只是在白費唇舌。
It『s not that he doesn『t like to help, but that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
他不是不願意幫助你,而是他心有餘而力不足。
It』s on the house.
這是免費的。
It』s on me this time.
這次我請客。
It『s only wishful thinking.
這只是一廂情願的想法。
It』s