我认错人了英语怎么翻译
1. 翻译 对不起我认错人了"
不对,应该sorry,I mistake you
2. “我找错人了”翻译成英语怎么说
I got the wrong person.
I took him as somebody else.
I mistook him for somebody else.
I got him wrong.
I mixed him up with somebody else.
都可以
3. 英语,我想表达我认错人了怎么说啊。 对不起,认错人了。
Sorry, I got the wrong person
4. 我想你认错人了,用英语怎么说
I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
5. 中翻英:我认错人了。
Ops!I'm so sorry that I got the wrong guy.(Ops是这么发音啦,忘了咋拼了,这个词表示惊讶语气,说出来会让英语更正宗)
a man of character(character这个词有许多意思,正好这句我们刚刚学过)
I feel so blue(blue在英语中是sad的意思)
给分啦,我的脑细胞啊~
6. “你认错人了。”用英语怎么说
I'm sorry I don't know you. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else.
对不起,我不认识你,也许你认错人了(把我和别人弄混淆了)。
They mistake their man if they think they can frighten him.
”如果他们认为可以把他吓倒,那是认错人了。”
If I'm not mistaken, that's the man we saw on the bus.
要是我没认错人的话,我们在公共汽车上看见的就是那个男子。
Eventually she owned up.
她终于认错了。
He is arrested for burglary, but release after it have be establish that it be a case of mistake identity.
他因盗窃被捕,但在认定是属于认错了人的情况后,他被释放。
"If you think I'm going to help you whip the devil around the stump, you're mistaken in your man."
“如果你认为我会帮助你们用不正当的手段去达到目的,那你就认错了人。”
well-meaning but misguided teachers; a mistaken belief; mistaken identity.
好心办坏事的老师;错误的信仰;认错人。
Why not climb down and apologize?
你干吗不认错道歉?
You'd better own up to your faults.
你最好能坦白地认错。
It is hard for a haughty man to swallow his words.
要一个傲慢的人认错是很困难的。
7. 对不起,认错人了。英语
Sorry, I got the wrong person.
这也可以是电话用语,可以在任何认错人的情况下使用,另外男女分手了,其中一方很后悔认识对方,也可以用这句话大概的意思是“我当初真是瞎了眼了”