英语英汉译阅读
『壹』 英语四级考试里的,阅读里的汉译英到底需不需要阅读文章
我认为要根据具体的句子来决定,有的句子本身意思完整,这就没必要去阅读专文章。如你属图片上的36.就可直接译为:当作者还是一名大学生时,她就发现织毛衣有利于集中注意力。当然,如果遇到一些句子不能理解,那就要根据上下文,甚至要依据全篇文章来翻译。
『贰』 请帮我翻译一下这个英语阅读 英译汉 谢谢
我的一个朋友很喜欢画马。他画的很好,但他总是从尾巴开始画。如今西方的规则是从马的头部开始画,这就是我为何会感到惊讶。如果一个人对(画马)很精通,无论他是从马的头、尾、肚子或者蹄开始画,都是一样的。而且大多对于艺术精通的伟大艺术家们都不会遵从他人的规则。他们有自己的规则。他们都用一种对于自己来说是很奇特的方式来完成作品;这个奇特是指这个方式只能有他用才会更容易完成作品。
现在这一道理也同样适用于文学。这个问题”我该从何开始?“只意味着你想要从头开始而不是从尾巴或者其他地方。这说明,你还没有足够经验能使你相信自己的实力。当你变得有经验,你就不再会问这个问题了,我想你将会经常从尾开始---这意味着,你将在还没有想好故事的开端的时候就去写结局。
『叁』 大学英语 英译汉
1.Would you mind closing the window for me?
1、您能帮我关下窗户吗?
2.Who is the girl in white shirt?
穿白衬衣的女孩是谁?
3.Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.
空气污染比水污染更严重
4.He shows a great interest in learning English.
他对学习英语表现出了极大的兴趣
5.It is no good hoping to read all these books.
要把这些书全部读完的可能性不大。
6. I slept soundly all night.
我整晚睡得很好。
7. I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.
昨天晚上我回家的路上遇到了我的一个好朋友。
8. I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.
我捡起袋子避免脸被烟和高温伤害。
9. Mark couldn’t come to the party because he had to work.
马克来不了聚会了,因为他不得不工作。
10. We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming.
我们无法断定地震的来临。
11. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
这个朋友目睹了一切但是一句话也说不出来。
12. Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and
writers of the world.
每年他都拿出一些钱给世界上最优秀的科学家和作家。
13. I hurried to my office.
我急着赶往办公室。
14. In fact, he did not even own a bed.
事实上,他连一张床都没有。
15. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.
他召集了医生并确认他们五点时会到达。
16. I got there by plane late at night.
我在深夜乘飞机到达这里。
17. I’m looking forward to your visit to China.
我期盼您来中国访问。
18. This box can hold more books than one.
这个箱子能比那个装更多的书。
19. Please give me your advice.
请您给我建议。
20. I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your
hotel.
我写这封信投诉你们旅馆的服务。
21. You and your team can discover the answer to problems together.
你和你的团队可以一起找到问题的答案。
22. Smoking can seriously harm your health.
吸烟严重损害健康。
23. Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.
比起几年前,现在高中生抽烟的较少。
24. I hope you will change your mind tomorrow.
我希望你明天会改变主意。
25. Do you go swimming every day?
你每天都去游泳吗?
26. Business success depends on hard work.
努力工作是事业成功的保障。(事业成功依赖于努力工作。)
27. Good health is an essential part of good life.
健康是幸福生活的基础。
28. How much does a parrot like this cost?
这样的鹦鹉要多少钱?
29. Eastern culture is different from western.
东方文化与西方有很大差异
30. I feel lonely without you.
没有你我感到孤独。
31. He looks much older than his age.
他比实际年龄看起来老一些。
32. Young persons under 25 makes up half of the American population.
25岁以下的青年占到了美国人口的二分之一。
33. I play football with my classmates.
我和同学一起踢足球。
34. From the East coast to the West it is about 3,000 miles wide.
从东部沿海到西部大概有3000里宽。
35. I’ve lost interest in my work.
我对我的工作丧失了兴趣。
36. I got to the library by bus.
我乘车去了图书馆。
37. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at 5.
他召集了医生并确认他们五点时会到达。
38. Their parents don’t know them as well as their friends do.
他们的家长不了解他们,朋友也是。
39. Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.
一些家长甚至阻止孩子和他们的好朋友聚会。
40. By 1900, states had laws against selling cigarettes to young
people.
从1900年开始,国家法律禁止向未成年人出售香烟。
41. If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.
如果吃了维生素你会有更多的能量。
42. Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights.
离开教室之前请把灯关了。
43. Flight 220 is scheled to arrive at 10.30 pm.
220次航班预计晚上10:30抵达。
44. He is one of the greatest writers in the world.
他是世界上最好的作家之一。
45. I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.
每天晚上我都很有兴致的阅读当地的报纸。
46. He prefers coffee to tea.
比起茶他更愿意喝咖啡。
47. Our textbooks are very different from theirs.
我们的教科书和他们的有很大差别。
48. I sent him a Christmas card last year.
去年我送给他一张圣诞贺卡。
49. The glass broke into pieces.
这块玻璃摔成了碎片。
50. You needn’t attend the meeting.
你没有必要出息会议。
51. How did you spend your holiday?
你怎么打发假期?
52. They quested both men but neither of them could speak English.
他询问了两个人,但没有一个会说英语。
53. Playing the sport you like is considered as an essential part of
a person’s life.
做自己喜欢的运动被认为是人们生活本质的一部分。
翻译得好辛苦的,还满意的话加点分吧~~~
『肆』 翻译一篇英语阅读,英译汉
你也许看过大峡谷(克罗拉多大峡谷)的照片---亚历桑那州荒芜野外,巨大的山谷。但你一定得亲自去才能感受到它真正的壮阔,美丽。大峡谷是世界自然奇迹之一。
克罗拉多河流淌了数百万年,河水侵蚀岩石,地面上升,形成了大峡谷。现在,大峡谷有1500米深,445公里长,谷底的岩石形成于10亿年前。峡谷宽度从200到29公里不等。大峡谷北边海拔2300米,南边海拔3000米。这样,峡谷南北两边的动植物种类各不相同。南边是荒芜的沙漠,北边有生长着高大树木的森林。
一天中的不同时间里,不同季节,不同天气,大峡谷都会呈现不同的景色。日落日出时,岩石呈现出红色,金色,褐色,橘黄色,格外清晰,明亮。冬天,大峡谷有的地方被白雪覆盖。大峡谷南边的景色是最美的,很多游客都来这里,住在宿营地或酒店。峡谷的边上的景色各异。北边比较安静,从南边开车过来要一整天,因为只有一座桥跨过克罗拉多河。路上你会经过一个叫“Navado”的印第安人聚居地,和一个叫“画板沙漠”色彩艳丽的粉色沙漠。你可以从这里走进大峡谷,也可以坐小型电动机车下去,也可以乘小船游览克罗拉多河,晚上可以在河边露营。不过不论你论你游览的是谷顶还是谷底,都将成为你一生难忘的经历。
『伍』 2010高考英语阅读理解福建卷A篇英汉翻译
菲茨杰拉德,生于1896年9月24日,美国小说家,曾经是纽曼学校圣保罗学院的学生,并在普林斯顿大学学习过一段时间。 1917年,他加入了军队,并驻扎在阿拉巴马州,在那里他遇到了他未来的妻子塞尔达塞尔。然后,他必须赚一些钱打动她。
有了她,他的生活充满了莫大的幸福,因为他在日记中写道:“我自己的幸福,在过去经常接触这样的喜悦,我可以甚至与人分享它最亲爱的我,但不得不走在宁静的街道,在我的日记里记下部分。“
此方的天堂,他的第一部小说,出版于1920年。其成功的鼓舞下,菲茨杰拉德开始把更多的时间他的写作。然后,他继续与小说美丽的和该死的(1922年),爵士乐时代(1922)的短篇小说泰雷兹的集合,而发挥蔬菜(1923年)。但他最大的成功是了不起的盖茨比“,发表于1925年,快给他带来了从文坛好评。然而,它没有给他所需要的金融安全。然后,在1926年,他又发表短篇小说收集所有的悲伤的青年男子。
然而,与他的妻子塞尔达菲茨杰拉德的问题影响他的写作。在20世纪20年代,他试图重新安排他的生活,但失败了。到1930年,他的妻子了她第一次击穿和去瑞士诊所。在此期间,他完成了小说招标是在1934年的晚上,最后大亨的爱在1940年。而他的妻子在美国的医院,他得到了完全沉迷于酒精。希拉格雷厄姆,他亲爱的朋友,帮他打他的酒精中毒。
『陆』 英汉互译的小短文阅读
普通高中英语课程标准指出,高中英语课程的主要任务是帮助学生提高英语综合能力。英语阅读对于英语学习者综合能力的提高具有重要作用。我精心收集了英汉互译的小短文,供大家欣赏学习!
英汉互译的小短文篇1
So I want to say to my supporters: when you hear people saying or think to yourself “If only” or “What if”, I say, please, don’t go there. Every moment wasted looking back keeps us from moving forward.
我要告诉我的支持者:如果你听到别人说或者你自己曾经这样想,“如果某件事没有发生”或者“要是出现了另一种情况”,那么我会说,请不要这样。为往事叹息会阻碍我们前进。
Life is too short; time is too precious; and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been. anwenw.com We have to work together for what still can be. And that is why I will work my heart out to make sure that Senator Obama becomes our next president.
生命短暂,时间宝贵,沉湎于空想的代价实在太大。面对现实,我们必须团结起来,这就是我全力支持奥巴马参议员当选下一任总统的原因。
When we first started, people everywhere asked the same question: could a woman really serve as commander-in-chief? anwenw.com Well, I think we answered that one. As we gather here today in this historic, magnificent building, the 50th woman to leave this Earth is orbiting overhead. If we can launch 50 women into space, we can someday launch a woman into the White House. Although we weren’t able to shatter* that highest, hardest glass ceiling this time, thanks to you, it’s got about 18 million cracks in it.
当选举刚开始的时候,到处都有人在问:“一个女人真的能够领导国家吗?”我想,我们已经对这个问题做出了回答。当我们今天在这里集会的时候,第五十位女性正在我们的头顶,绕地球飞行。如果我们能够将五十位女性送入太空,那么总有一天,我们也会将一位女性送入白宫。英语演讲短文虽然这一次我们无法打破那最高、最坚硬的玻璃天花板,但是由于你们,它出现了1800万道裂缝。
And the light is shining through as never before, filling us all with hope. Indeed, the path will be a little easier next time.
光明从未像现在这样明亮,它让我们充满希望。确实,下一次这条道路将变得更容易一些。
英汉互译的小短文篇2
Many scientists, from their earlier work, know enough to make good guesses on the solutions to the problems they are working on.
许多科学家从他们早期的工作中积累了很多知识,足以对他们钻研的问题的解决方案做出很好的猜想。
In making new discoveries, they may use trial-and-error, they may use past experience, anwenw.com or they may try to find out what others have discovered. They may come up with new experiments and new ways of testing their results. Scientists have to train themselves to use their brains efficiently; that is, they train themselves to think.
在探索新事物的时候,他们可以采用反复试验的方法,可以利用过去的经验,或者是借鉴别人的探索成果。他们可以设计出新的试验,研究出新的方法来检验他们的结果。科学家们得训练自己有效地使用大脑;也就是说,训练自己去思考。
For example, when Thomas A. Edison was trying to make an electric lamp, he needed a substance for the filament* inside the bulb that would glow brightly without burning up quickly. He tried more than a thousand different filaments before he found one that he could use. After each trial he thought about how the new substance had behaved. He kept notes and compared results. After he had experimented for a long time, someone asked Mr. Edison if he was ever discouraged by the time they thought he had wasted. He replied, "I have not been wasting time. I have just found a thousand materials that won’t work. Now I can look for others that will." Edison’s statement is important. Above all, scientists demand to know when and where they are wrong. A good question to ask in science is not, "Am I right? "but, "Am I wrong?"
例如,当托马斯·阿尔瓦·爱迪生在发明电灯过程中,他需要一种既能发出明亮的光又不会很快烧毁的材料来作灯泡里的灯丝。他尝试了一千多种不同的灯丝后才找到一种适合的材料。每一次尝试之后,他都在思索新的材料该如何发挥作用。他不断地记笔记,比较结果。经过很长时间的实验之后,有人问爱迪生,如此浪费时间他难道不感到沮丧?爱迪生回答说:"我并没有浪费时间。我已经找出有一千种材料不管用。现在我可以寻找其他材料了。"爱迪生的话非常重要。最重要的是,科学家应该知道他们是在何时、何处错了。在科学上,一个问得高明的问题并不是"我对不对?"而是"我错没错?"
Scientists spend many years studying and training themselves to use their brains and the tools of investigation. anwenw.com They also use each other’s work. Isaac Newton, the famous British scientist who lived over 300 years ago, once said he saw further than others because he stood on the shoulders of giants.
科学家经过多年的研究,训练自己使用大脑和各种研究手段。他们也相互借鉴研究成果。生活在300多年前的英国著名科学家艾萨克·牛顿就曾说过,他之所以比别人看得更远,是因为他站在巨人的肩膀上。
英汉互译的小短文篇3
I believe it is possible for ordinary people to achieve extraordinary things. For me, the difference between an "ordinary" and an "extraordinary" person is not the title that person might have, but what they do to make the world a better place for us all.
我相信平凡的人可以做出不平凡的事。在我看来,普通人和伟人的区别并不在于头衔,而在于他们做了什么对人类有益的事。
I have no idea why people choose to do what they do. anwenw.com When I was a kid I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up, but I did know what I didn’t want to do. I didn’t want to grow up. And I certainly didn’t think about being an activist. I didn’t even really know what one was.
我不知道人们选择从事某项工作的理由。当我还是个孩子时我并不知道我长大以后想做什么,我只知道我不想做什么。我不想长大,也从未想过做一个激进主义者。我根本不了解激进主义者是什么。
My older brother was born deaf. Growing up, I ended up defending him and I often think that is what started me on my path to whatever it is I am today.
我哥哥生下来就耳聋。随着我渐渐长大,最终是我保护他。我想这大概就是促使我走上今天这条道路的原因。
If I have any power as an indivial, it’s because I work with other indivials in countries all over anwenw.com the world. We are ordinary people and we’ve all worked together to bring about extraordinary change.
如果我个人拥有某种能力,那是因为我同世界各国的人们一起奋斗。我们都是平凡的人,但我们通过共同努力带来了神奇的变化。
I believe that words are easy. I believe that truth is told in the actions we take. And I believe that if enough ordinary people supported our desire for a better world with action we could accomplish absolutely extraordinary things.
行动胜于言行,真理蕴含在我们的行动里。我坚信如果有许许多多的普通人拿出行动来支持我们创造一个更加美好的世界的愿望,我们一定能够完成伟大的事业。