大学意味着自由英语怎么说
There is have much free time in college.
用 there be 句型
B. 开始的我以为大学是没人牵制的,是自由自在的,用英语翻译
Firstly, I thought the campus/universitywould be free without any rules.
I thought the campus would be free without any rules at the first time.
C. 我眼中的大学是一个轻松自由令人向往的地方用英语怎么说
In my opinion, college is a free and relaxing place with a lot to expect.
D. 大一的我们更加自由用英语怎么说
We, grade 1 stufents, are much more free.
E. 一英语翻译高中老师说:“上了大学你就自由了”
高中来老师说自:“上了大学你就自由了”
The senior high school once said ,"You will be free if you become a university students.''
F. 英语翻译“大学给了我自由,我给了大学什么”
University give me freedom,but what i give to my university ?
G. "进入大学,就意味着我们人生经过了一个巨大的转折点"怎么翻译成英语
”进入大抄学“是主语,袭不是祈使句!
因此不能用动词原形。
To enter university means we have passed an important turning point.(不定式作主语)
Entering university means we have passed an important turning point.(动名词作主语)
【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
H. 进入大学意味着我们有更多的时间由我们自己支配用英语怎么说
你好,正确的翻译如下:Going to college means that we have more time at our own disposal。
I. 象征着自由用英语怎么说
stand for freedom.
J. 当我度高中的时候,我听说过这样一句话:大学一个自由的世界.求翻译
University a free world 个人以为,事实不是这样的,你是有了更多的自由,也有了更多的限制。