英語閱讀關於父女飯店吃飯
① 英語翻譯"我的父母帶我去家附近的飯店吃飯為我慶祝
我的父母帶我去家附近的飯店吃飯為我慶祝
My parents take me to a restaurant near my home to celebrate.
求採納
② 我們在這家飯店裡吃了飯英語
我們在這家飯店裡吃了飯
We had a meal in this restaurant.
③ 在飯店吃飯的壞處和好處的英語短文
if you have meals in the restaurants, you will have a chance to enjoy different kinds of dilicious foods. what's more, you don't need to do preparation and cook yourself.
but the food in the restaurants is not always clean and safe for us to eat.also,it will cost you much money.
④ 英語情景對話,關於在飯店吃飯與服務員對話的
Can I have the menu ? Could you please give me the menu? Bring me the menu , please . 請給我一份菜單 Can / May I take your order now ? 現在可以點菜了嗎? Are you ready to order now ? Would you like to order now ? 您現在准備點菜了嗎? Would you like a drink before your meal ?Would you like a drink to start with ? Would you care for a drink before you order ? 點菜之前您要喝點什麼嗎?Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝點什麼嗎?Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等幾分鍾(決定你要什麼?)Yes.I』d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想嘗嘗…… I』ll try / have …… 是的,我想嘗嘗……I』d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。We need a couple more minutes to decide .We need a few more minutes to decide . We need a couple more minutes to decide . 我們要待會再點。I』m not ready to order yet . 我還沒准備好點菜。I haven』t figured out what I want yet . 我還沒想好吃什麼。I haven』t decide yet . 我還沒想好。I can』t decide .What』s your recommendation ? What would you suggest ? 你推薦什麼菜? What do you recommend ? 你推薦什麼菜?What』s good today ? 今天有什麼好菜?What are the specials ? 今天有什麼特色菜?Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。Why don』t you order for me ? 還是你幫我點吧。參考資料:酒吧飯店服務英語口語 - 點菜篇 http://www.voe.ac.cn/Article.asp?ID=356挺多的,口邊那一欄目你多看看吧
⑤ 英語作文 關於在飯店吃飯忘帶錢的尷尬事
Mother told Xiaoming go to the supermarket to buy things,Ming settle accounts when found fotgot to bring my wallet.Hesaid that when he went back to the cashiar's wallet.Ten minutes later,he returned to bill,put things back hom,but go home,but go home after he discovered,this band is not his.He remembered,he did,to have an aunt in the checkout.Aunt is wrong......What a fucking day......
⑥ 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
⑦ 用英語編一個到飯店吃飯的對話 五年級的
英文:Hello! This is the menu, would you like something to eat?
Thank you, I'd like some fish, and a little salad bar.
The lady, you still like to drink soup?
Oh, yes, I should have some soup, which is good.
So, can you give me a cup of coffee?
Can.
Thank you, then I have to a rice.
Will there be anything else?
No, thank you.
中文:您好!這是菜單,請問你想吃點什麼?
謝謝,我想來點魚,還有一點沙拉吧內。
這位女士容,您還想喝點湯吧?
哦,是的,我應該喝點湯,這樣比較好。
所以,你能給我一杯咖啡嗎?
可以。
謝謝你,那我還要一份米飯。
還要點其他的嗎?
不用了,謝謝。
⑧ 一篇關於「去飯店吃飯」的英語短文
Eating OutLast night we went to eat in a little restaurant near our school. It was not a good time for us to get there as we could find a seat. So we had to wait for about half an hour in front of a table which was in use by four customers.When we sat down and started to order from the menu, we were told that three dishes we ordered were not available as the materials for these dishes were all used up. What a disappointment! We had no choice but to order a meat dish of spare-ribs and a vegetable dish of greens together with a bowl of rice for each of us. We were still hungry after the meal so we had to have some instant noodles after we returned to our dorm.
⑨ 急求一篇英語作文,關於一次在飯店吃飯的經歷
On May.5th, one of my friends and I went to a restaurant near our school to have lunch.The waitress served us friendly.
We didn't wait very long before our dishes were all ready.We were so hungry that we could almost ate a chicken at that time.
Just when we were going to speak highly of the tastes that my friend found a fly in the bowl."Oh,my god!""What is wrong?"I asked."I can't stand it!"
That really surprised me much.I often eat meals there.From then on,I think I will never come to this restaurant again.The boss of the restaurant should solve this problem as soon as possible.
⑩ 關於一個英語的Role play 對話劇本 簡單一點不需要太長,內容是關於飯店吃飯的,四人對話
服務員:A 顧客:內B/C/D
B:Would you like to have supper with me?
C:I'd like to,let's go!容
D:Me too!
B:Great!let's go together!
RESTRUANT
A:Welcome!What would you like to eat?
B:Some bread and some milk,please.
C:en....a cup of tea.
A:Do you want to have some chicken?
D:Sure!I want to have some chicken and some beaf!
A: Anthing else?
All:NO!
A:Sure,please wait for a moment.
End
B:how much is it?
A;$50.
B:Here you are.
A:Have a good time ,bye!
B:Thank you!