英語問路閱讀題
Ⅰ 問路的常用英語對話閱讀
初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展,這樣學生對英語的學習才會產生濃厚的興趣。我精心收集了問路的常用英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
問路的常用英語對話1
APam, where's the closest ATM?
帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?
BIt's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
不遠,你看到那邊的那個黃色建築了嗎?
AThe big one or the *** all one?
大的還是小的?
BThe big one.
大的。
AYes.
看到啦。
BIt's right next to it, on the right.
自動取款機就挨著它,在它右邊。
ADo you know if there's a convenience store around here?
你知道那附近有便利店嗎?
BI don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.
我覺得那邊沒有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街區,但現在應該關門啦。
AI really need to get some things before I leave.
在我走之前,我真的需要買點東西。
BWell, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.
嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那裡有很多二十四小時都營業的商店。
ACan I take the subway to get there?
我可以坐地鐵過去嗎?
BYes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.
可以,但是那樣的話可能需要半個小時,你應該打的過去。
AWon't that be expensive?
貴嗎?
BNo, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.
不貴,從這里過去只需要大約5美元。
問路的常用英語對話2
AExcuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
打擾了。我要去動物園在這里搭公車可以嗎?
BWell,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
額,你可以從這里搭36路車,但是之後你必須走30分鍾左右。
AThat doesn't sound too bad.
聽起來不是太糟糕。
BActually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.
事實上,如果你走到下個街區的公交站,你可以搭到301路車,它可以讓你在動物園前面下車。
AMaybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.
我可能會這樣做。非常感謝。
BYou're wele.
不客氣。
問路的常用英語對話3
AExcuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?
打擾了,這路公車去新書店嗎?
BNo,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.
不,你必須在銀行那裡下車,然後搭50路公車。
AThank you. How much is the fare to that stop?
謝謝你。去到那個站的票價是多少?
BOne dollar.
1美元。
AHow many stops are there?
有多少個站?
BTwo stops after this one.
這個站之後還有兩個站。
ACould you please tell me when we get there?
我們到達那裡的時候,你能告訴我嗎?
BSure.
當然可以。
ABy the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?
順便問一下,轉50路公車之後我還需要再轉一次嗎?
BNo, a No.50 will take you right there.
不,50路公車就會把你帶到那裡。
Ⅱ 關於問路的初中英語真題 大約7題吧
1.Excuse me,can you tell me the way to……?
2.Excuse me, would you like to tell me the way to……?
3.Where is ……?
4.How can I get to ……?
5.Do you know the way to ……?
6.I wonder where …… is.
7.I wonder the way to…….
8.4Pardon me. I wonder if you could tell me how to get to ``````?
回答:
1.Take along with this street,and ……is on you left.
2.Go down this way, and turn left at the firt crossing,and you 'll find ……is right there, on your left.
3.……is behind(near,next to,on the left of)……
4.You can just take NO.111 bus, and get off at the second station.And you 'll see it.
5.Look! ……is in front of us far away,right there!
Ⅲ 小學英語閱讀題及翻譯(8)
小學英語閱讀題及翻譯
"Oh, I made a mistake," said the man. "He is blind in the left eye." 「哦,我記錯了,」這個人說,「是左眼瞎了。」 Washington then took his hand from the left eye of the horse. 華盛頓拿開放在馬左眼上的手。
It was not blind in the left eye, either. 左眼也沒有瞎。 "
I made another mistake," said the neighbour. 「我又犯了一個錯誤,」這個鄰居說。
"Yes," said the policeman, " and you know the horse is not yours. 「是的,」警察說,「你知道馬不是你的。」
You must give it back to Washington." 你必須把它還給華盛頓。」
99.Asking the Way 問路
Mike is traveling around the country in his car. 邁克開車在環游城市。
One evening he is driving along a road and looking for a small hotel. 一天晚上,他沿著一條路開了很久,找一家小旅館。
Then he sees an old man at the side of the road. 然後他看見一個老人在路的一邊。
He stops his car and says to the old man, " I want to go to the Sun Hotel. 他停下車對這個老人說,「我想去太陽旅館。 Do you know it?" 你知道在哪裡嗎?」
"Yes, " the old man says." 「是的,」這個老人說。
"I'll show you the way." He gets into Mike's car, and they drive off. 「我會給你指路。」他進了邁克的車子,他們上路了。
They drive for about twelve miles. 他們開了大約12公里。
When they come to a small house, the old man says, " Stop here." 當他們來到一家小旅館時,這個老人說,「停在這里。」
Mike stops and looks at the house. 邁克停下車看著這間屋子。
"But this isn't a hotel," he says to the old man. 「但這不是旅館,」他對老人說。
No, " the old man answers. "This is my house. 「不是,」老人說,「這是我的家。」
And now I'll show you the way to the Sun Hotel. 現在我給你指到太陽旅館的路。
Turn around and go back nine miles. Then you'll see the hotel on the left." 掉頭回走9公里,你就會在左邊看見太陽旅館。」
100.The North Wind and the Sun 北風和太陽
The north wind and the sun are good friends. 北風和太陽是好朋友。
But one day they quarrel about something. 但一天,他們為了什麼事吵起來了。
"I am stronger than you, " the cold north wind says. 「我比你強壯,」寒冷的北風說。
"Indeed you are not. I'm stronger than you," answers the soft, warm sun. 「你當然不是。我比你強壯,」溫柔、暖和的太陽說。
Just then they see a man walking along the road. 就在這時,他們看見了一個人在路上走。
" I can get that man's hat off his head, " the wind says. 「我能讓那個人脫下帽子,」北風說。
"I can get that man's hat off his head, too," answers the sun. 「我也能讓那個人摘下帽子。」太陽說。
" Then let's see who can get the man's hat off his head," says the wind. 「那麼我們就來看看誰能摘下那個人頭上的帽子吧,」北風說。
"The one who can do that first is stronger." 「誰先做到了誰就更強壯。」
"OK! You try it first," says the soft, warm sun. 「好的!你先試,」溫柔、暖和的太陽說。
"All right!" So the north wind begins to blow. 「好的!」因此北風開始刮。
But the harder the wind blows, the tighter the man holds his hat and coat. 但風刮的越大,這個人把帽子和衣服裹的越緊。
The wind can't make him take them off. 風不能讓他脫下它們。
"It is my turn now," the sun says. So the sun comes out and shines down warmly upon the man. 「現在輪到我了,」太陽說。因此太陽出來,暖和的陽光灑向這個人。
The man feels hot. He takes off his hat firs, and then even his coat. 這個人感到熱了。他首先摘掉了帽子,然後甚至脫掉了外套。
"That's enough! You are stronger than I," the wind says. 「夠了!你比我強壯。」北風說。
小學英語閱讀題及翻譯 篇2
My Room This is my room. Near the window there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, a ruler, a pen and some flowers in the vase(花瓶). On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock on my bed . I can put my football under my bed. There is a chair near the desk . I sit(坐) there and I can see the trees and the flowers outside(外面) .
選擇填空:
( )1. What can you see on my desk?
A. Some books B. Some flowers. C. A ruler and a pen. D. A, B and C
( )2. Where is the picture? It's _________ .
A. on t he desk B. on the wall C. above the end of the bed D. under the bed
( )3. What's under the bed?
A. A ruler. B. A football. C. A cat. D. A clock.
( )4. Are there any trees outside(外面)?
A. Yes , they are. B. Yes, there are. C. No, they aren't. D. No, there aren't.
( )5. The clock is ____ the bed .
A near B. in C. on D. behind
;Ⅳ 初一英語閱讀理解,求助,前面是問路的一些無關緊要
B. be healthy
B. won't do well in his work
A. it makes him healthy (C的意思是「一個人需要健身因為他的身體足夠專強壯屬「)
B. blood
D. If you have enough blood, you'll be wise.
Ⅳ 問路英文對話短文精選
情景對話題是考查在一定語言環境中運用口語進行交際的能力歲氏。近幾年高考,交際用語考查的重點和熱點主要是考查道歉、感謝、看病、交通、購物、問路、問候、就餐、祝願、電話等方面的禮貌用語。我精心收集了問路英文對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!
問路英文對話短文1
A:Can you tell me the way to library?
您能告訴我去圖書館怎麼走嗎?
B:Sure, turn left at the next crossing.
當然,下一個路口往左拐。
A:Is it on Xinhua street?
是在新華路上嗎?
B:Yes. You can't miss it.
是的,你不會錯過的。
問路英文對話短文2
A:Excuse me, Is there a hotel nearby?
打擾了,請問附近有旅館嗎?
B:The nearsest one is about ten minutes' walk from here.
最近的旅館要走十分乎野散鍾能到。
A:how can I get there?
我怎麼去哪兒呢?
B:just walk down this road and you'll find it. it's on the right side.
沿著這條路一直走你就能找到。旅館在路右邊。
問路英文對話短文3
A:Excuse me, where is the nearest bank?
打擾了,最近的銀行在哪裡?
B:There is one next to the post office, round the corner.
在拐角處,挨著郵局有一家。
A:Thank you.
謝謝。
問路英文對話短文篇4
S:Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where the nearest postoffice is?
女士,打擾一下。你能告訴我最近的郵局在哪裡嗎?
T:Of course. Go straight ahead. Turn right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow building.The post office is on the first floor.
當然可以。一直往前走,到下一條馬路往右拐,就可以看見一座黃色高樓,郵局就在它的第一層。
S:Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?
T:Yes, you are right.
嗯,你說對了脊念。
S:Is it far?
離這兒遠嗎?
T:No, It's only about five minutes' walk.
不遠,走路大約只需要5分鍾。
S:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
T:It's my pleasure.
不客氣。
Ⅵ 有關於問路的英語對話閱讀
英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。我精心收集了有關於問路的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
有關於問路的英語對話1
A:Excuse me,could you tell me the bookshop』s address?
對不起你能告訴我這個書店的地址嗎。
B:Yes,the bookshop is just around the corner.Turn left and you』ll see the bookshop.
當然,書店離此不遠就在轉角處向左拐你就能看到。
A:Thank you very much.By the way,is the hospital beside the bookshop.
順便問一下醫院是在這個書店的旁邊嗎。
B:Right,if you see the bookshop,you can see the hospital.
對如果你看到這個書店就能看到醫院。
A:Thank you for your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
B:Not at all.
不用謝。
有關於問路的英語對話2
A:Excuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?
打擾一下小姐你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎?
B:Yes,the bus doesn』t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.
可以,但是車不能直接到那兒你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然後換乘16路公共汽車,在第三站下車後你就能看到這家銀行了。
A:How long will it take me to get there?
到那兒需要多少時間?
B:It』s about an hour.
大約一個小時。
A:I see.Thank you.
我知道了,謝謝。
B:Not at all.
不用謝。
有關於問路的英語對話3
A:Excuse me, can you help me figure out how to get to the Wukou subway station from here?
打擾一下,你能告訴我從這人去五道口地鐵站怎麼走嗎?
B:Sure.... first you're going to have to buy a ticket to ride on the subway. The Wukou station is on the lightrail, so you'll have to transfer. Be sure you buy a bination ticket for the regular subway and the lightrail. It should cost you 5 yuan.
沒問題…你先買一張地鐵票。五道口地鐵站是輕軌站,所以你還要轉車。你一定要買一張聯票,包括普通地鐵和輕軌票。票價是5元。
A:An after I buy the ticket, where should I go?
買完票之後,我應該去哪裡?
B:You can take the red line train from here, but you'll have to transfer to the blue line at Fuxingmen transfer station. After you transfer, take the blue line that is heading north towards Fuchengmen.
你從這兒坐紅線地鐵,但是要在復興門中轉站換乘藍線地鐵,之後坐向北開往阜成門方向的藍線地鐵。
A:So I transfer from red to blue, then how long do I ride the blue?
就是說我從紅線轉乘藍線地鐵,那我要坐多長時間的藍線地鐵?
B:You'll take the blue line until you reach Ximen. That's a big station, so there will likely be a lot of people getting off at that stop. You can transfer to the lightrail there, you'll have to exit the subway and present the unused portion of your bination ticket to the ticketmaster, they'll give you a new ticket to use on the lightrail system.
你要一直坐到西直門站,那是個大站,所以在那站下車的人會很多。你可以在那裡換乘輕軌,你得先出地鐵站,把聯票中沒有用過的那部分票交給售票員,他會給你一張換乘輕軌的新票。
A:It sounds so plicated!
聽起來太復雜了!
B:No, not the really, don't worry about it, like I said there'll be a lot of people there doing the same thing that you are doing, so just follow the crowd, There's only one direction to go, so you won't get on the wrong train. Head north on the Yellow line, and you'll see Wukou in just a couple of stops.
不復雜,真的。別擔心,就像我剛才說的,那裡有很多人跟你一樣要換乘輕軌,所以只要隨著人群走就行了。那裡只有一個方向可以選,所以你不會上錯車。坐朝北行駛的黃線地鐵,兩三站之後你就可以看見五道口站了。