英語英漢譯閱讀
『壹』 英語四級考試里的,閱讀里的漢譯英到底需不需要閱讀文章
我認為要根據具體的句子來決定,有的句子本身意思完整,這就沒必要去閱讀專文章。如你屬圖片上的36.就可直接譯為:當作者還是一名大學生時,她就發現織毛衣有利於集中注意力。當然,如果遇到一些句子不能理解,那就要根據上下文,甚至要依據全篇文章來翻譯。
『貳』 請幫我翻譯一下這個英語閱讀 英譯漢 謝謝
我的一個朋友很喜歡畫馬。他畫的很好,但他總是從尾巴開始畫。如今西方的規則是從馬的頭部開始畫,這就是我為何會感到驚訝。如果一個人對(畫馬)很精通,無論他是從馬的頭、尾、肚子或者蹄開始畫,都是一樣的。而且大多對於藝術精通的偉大藝術家們都不會遵從他人的規則。他們有自己的規則。他們都用一種對於自己來說是很奇特的方式來完成作品;這個奇特是指這個方式只能有他用才會更容易完成作品。
現在這一道理也同樣適用於文學。這個問題」我該從何開始?「只意味著你想要從頭開始而不是從尾巴或者其他地方。這說明,你還沒有足夠經驗能使你相信自己的實力。當你變得有經驗,你就不再會問這個問題了,我想你將會經常從尾開始---這意味著,你將在還沒有想好故事的開端的時候就去寫結局。
『叄』 大學英語 英譯漢
1.Would you mind closing the window for me?
1、您能幫我關下窗戶嗎?
2.Who is the girl in white shirt?
穿白襯衣的女孩是誰?
3.Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.
空氣污染比水污染更嚴重
4.He shows a great interest in learning English.
他對學習英語表現出了極大的興趣
5.It is no good hoping to read all these books.
要把這些書全部讀完的可能性不大。
6. I slept soundly all night.
我整晚睡得很好。
7. I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.
昨天晚上我回家的路上遇到了我的一個好朋友。
8. I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.
我撿起袋子避免臉被煙和高溫傷害。
9. Mark couldn』t come to the party because he had to work.
馬克來不了聚會了,因為他不得不工作。
10. We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming.
我們無法斷定地震的來臨。
11. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
這個朋友目睹了一切但是一句話也說不出來。
12. Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and
writers of the world.
每年他都拿出一些錢給世界上最優秀的科學家和作家。
13. I hurried to my office.
我急著趕往辦公室。
14. In fact, he did not even own a bed.
事實上,他連一張床都沒有。
15. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.
他召集了醫生並確認他們五點時會到達。
16. I got there by plane late at night.
我在深夜乘飛機到達這里。
17. I』m looking forward to your visit to China.
我期盼您來中國訪問。
18. This box can hold more books than one.
這個箱子能比那個裝更多的書。
19. Please give me your advice.
請您給我建議。
20. I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your
hotel.
我寫這封信投訴你們旅館的服務。
21. You and your team can discover the answer to problems together.
你和你的團隊可以一起找到問題的答案。
22. Smoking can seriously harm your health.
吸煙嚴重損害健康。
23. Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.
比起幾年前,現在高中生抽煙的較少。
24. I hope you will change your mind tomorrow.
我希望你明天會改變主意。
25. Do you go swimming every day?
你每天都去游泳嗎?
26. Business success depends on hard work.
努力工作是事業成功的保障。(事業成功依賴於努力工作。)
27. Good health is an essential part of good life.
健康是幸福生活的基礎。
28. How much does a parrot like this cost?
這樣的鸚鵡要多少錢?
29. Eastern culture is different from western.
東方文化與西方有很大差異
30. I feel lonely without you.
沒有你我感到孤獨。
31. He looks much older than his age.
他比實際年齡看起來老一些。
32. Young persons under 25 makes up half of the American population.
25歲以下的青年佔到了美國人口的二分之一。
33. I play football with my classmates.
我和同學一起踢足球。
34. From the East coast to the West it is about 3,000 miles wide.
從東部沿海到西部大概有3000里寬。
35. I』ve lost interest in my work.
我對我的工作喪失了興趣。
36. I got to the library by bus.
我乘車去了圖書館。
37. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at 5.
他召集了醫生並確認他們五點時會到達。
38. Their parents don』t know them as well as their friends do.
他們的家長不了解他們,朋友也是。
39. Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.
一些家長甚至阻止孩子和他們的好朋友聚會。
40. By 1900, states had laws against selling cigarettes to young
people.
從1900年開始,國家法律禁止向未成年人出售香煙。
41. If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.
如果吃了維生素你會有更多的能量。
42. Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights.
離開教室之前請把燈關了。
43. Flight 220 is scheled to arrive at 10.30 pm.
220次航班預計晚上10:30抵達。
44. He is one of the greatest writers in the world.
他是世界上最好的作家之一。
45. I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.
每天晚上我都很有興致的閱讀當地的報紙。
46. He prefers coffee to tea.
比起茶他更願意喝咖啡。
47. Our textbooks are very different from theirs.
我們的教科書和他們的有很大差別。
48. I sent him a Christmas card last year.
去年我送給他一張聖誕賀卡。
49. The glass broke into pieces.
這塊玻璃摔成了碎片。
50. You needn』t attend the meeting.
你沒有必要出息會議。
51. How did you spend your holiday?
你怎麼打發假期?
52. They quested both men but neither of them could speak English.
他詢問了兩個人,但沒有一個會說英語。
53. Playing the sport you like is considered as an essential part of
a person』s life.
做自己喜歡的運動被認為是人們生活本質的一部分。
翻譯得好辛苦的,還滿意的話加點分吧~~~
『肆』 翻譯一篇英語閱讀,英譯漢
你也許看過大峽谷(克羅拉多大峽谷)的照片---亞歷桑那州荒蕪野外,巨大的山谷。但你一定得親自去才能感受到它真正的壯闊,美麗。大峽谷是世界自然奇跡之一。
克羅拉多河流淌了數百萬年,河水侵蝕岩石,地面上升,形成了大峽谷。現在,大峽谷有1500米深,445公里長,谷底的岩石形成於10億年前。峽谷寬度從200到29公里不等。大峽谷北邊海拔2300米,南邊海拔3000米。這樣,峽谷南北兩邊的動植物種類各不相同。南邊是荒蕪的沙漠,北邊有生長著高大樹木的森林。
一天中的不同時間里,不同季節,不同天氣,大峽谷都會呈現不同的景色。日落日出時,岩石呈現出紅色,金色,褐色,橘黃色,格外清晰,明亮。冬天,大峽谷有的地方被白雪覆蓋。大峽谷南邊的景色是最美的,很多遊客都來這里,住在宿營地或酒店。峽谷的邊上的景色各異。北邊比較安靜,從南邊開車過來要一整天,因為只有一座橋跨過克羅拉多河。路上你會經過一個叫「Navado」的印第安人聚居地,和一個叫「畫板沙漠」色彩艷麗的粉色沙漠。你可以從這里走進大峽谷,也可以坐小型電動機車下去,也可以乘小船游覽克羅拉多河,晚上可以在河邊露營。不過不論你論你游覽的是谷頂還是谷底,都將成為你一生難忘的經歷。
『伍』 2010高考英語閱讀理解福建卷A篇英漢翻譯
菲茨傑拉德,生於1896年9月24日,美國小說家,曾經是紐曼學校聖保羅學院的學生,並在普林斯頓大學學習過一段時間。 1917年,他加入了軍隊,並駐扎在阿拉巴馬州,在那裡他遇到了他未來的妻子塞爾達塞爾。然後,他必須賺一些錢打動她。
有了她,他的生活充滿了莫大的幸福,因為他在日記中寫道:「我自己的幸福,在過去經常接觸這樣的喜悅,我可以甚至與人分享它最親愛的我,但不得不走在寧靜的街道,在我的日記里記下部分。「
此方的天堂,他的第一部小說,出版於1920年。其成功的鼓舞下,菲茨傑拉德開始把更多的時間他的寫作。然後,他繼續與小說美麗的和該死的(1922年),爵士樂時代(1922)的短篇小說泰雷茲的集合,而發揮蔬菜(1923年)。但他最大的成功是了不起的蓋茨比「,發表於1925年,快給他帶來了從文壇好評。然而,它沒有給他所需要的金融安全。然後,在1926年,他又發表短篇小說收集所有的悲傷的青年男子。
然而,與他的妻子塞爾達菲茨傑拉德的問題影響他的寫作。在20世紀20年代,他試圖重新安排他的生活,但失敗了。到1930年,他的妻子了她第一次擊穿和去瑞士診所。在此期間,他完成了小說招標是在1934年的晚上,最後大亨的愛在1940年。而他的妻子在美國的醫院,他得到了完全沉迷於酒精。希拉格雷厄姆,他親愛的朋友,幫他打他的酒精中毒。
『陸』 英漢互譯的小短文閱讀
普通高中英語課程標准指出,高中英語課程的主要任務是幫助學生提高英語綜合能力。英語閱讀對於英語學習者綜合能力的提高具有重要作用。我精心收集了英漢互譯的小短文,供大家欣賞學習!
英漢互譯的小短文篇1
So I want to say to my supporters: when you hear people saying or think to yourself “If only” or “What if”, I say, please, don’t go there. Every moment wasted looking back keeps us from moving forward.
我要告訴我的支持者:如果你聽到別人說或者你自己曾經這樣想,“如果某件事沒有發生”或者“要是出現了另一種情況”,那麼我會說,請不要這樣。為往事嘆息會阻礙我們前進。
Life is too short; time is too precious; and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been. anwenw.com We have to work together for what still can be. And that is why I will work my heart out to make sure that Senator Obama becomes our next president.
生命短暫,時間寶貴,沉湎於空想的代價實在太大。面對現實,我們必須團結起來,這就是我全力支持奧巴馬參議員當選下一任總統的原因。
When we first started, people everywhere asked the same question: could a woman really serve as commander-in-chief? anwenw.com Well, I think we answered that one. As we gather here today in this historic, magnificent building, the 50th woman to leave this Earth is orbiting overhead. If we can launch 50 women into space, we can someday launch a woman into the White House. Although we weren’t able to shatter* that highest, hardest glass ceiling this time, thanks to you, it’s got about 18 million cracks in it.
當選舉剛開始的時候,到處都有人在問:“一個女人真的能夠領導國家嗎?”我想,我們已經對這個問題做出了回答。當我們今天在這里集會的時候,第五十位女性正在我們的頭頂,繞地球飛行。如果我們能夠將五十位女性送入太空,那麼總有一天,我們也會將一位女性送入白宮。英語演講短文雖然這一次我們無法打破那最高、最堅硬的玻璃天花板,但是由於你們,它出現了1800萬道裂縫。
And the light is shining through as never before, filling us all with hope. Indeed, the path will be a little easier next time.
光明從未像現在這樣明亮,它讓我們充滿希望。確實,下一次這條道路將變得更容易一些。
英漢互譯的小短文篇2
Many scientists, from their earlier work, know enough to make good guesses on the solutions to the problems they are working on.
許多科學家從他們早期的工作中積累了很多知識,足以對他們鑽研的問題的解決方案做出很好的猜想。
In making new discoveries, they may use trial-and-error, they may use past experience, anwenw.com or they may try to find out what others have discovered. They may come up with new experiments and new ways of testing their results. Scientists have to train themselves to use their brains efficiently; that is, they train themselves to think.
在探索新事物的時候,他們可以採用反復試驗的方法,可以利用過去的經驗,或者是借鑒別人的探索成果。他們可以設計出新的試驗,研究出新的方法來檢驗他們的結果。科學家們得訓練自己有效地使用大腦;也就是說,訓練自己去思考。
For example, when Thomas A. Edison was trying to make an electric lamp, he needed a substance for the filament* inside the bulb that would glow brightly without burning up quickly. He tried more than a thousand different filaments before he found one that he could use. After each trial he thought about how the new substance had behaved. He kept notes and compared results. After he had experimented for a long time, someone asked Mr. Edison if he was ever discouraged by the time they thought he had wasted. He replied, "I have not been wasting time. I have just found a thousand materials that won’t work. Now I can look for others that will." Edison’s statement is important. Above all, scientists demand to know when and where they are wrong. A good question to ask in science is not, "Am I right? "but, "Am I wrong?"
例如,當托馬斯·阿爾瓦·愛迪生在發明電燈過程中,他需要一種既能發出明亮的光又不會很快燒毀的材料來作燈泡里的燈絲。他嘗試了一千多種不同的燈絲後才找到一種適合的材料。每一次嘗試之後,他都在思索新的材料該如何發揮作用。他不斷地記筆記,比較結果。經過很長時間的實驗之後,有人問愛迪生,如此浪費時間他難道不感到沮喪?愛迪生回答說:"我並沒有浪費時間。我已經找出有一千種材料不管用。現在我可以尋找其他材料了。"愛迪生的話非常重要。最重要的是,科學家應該知道他們是在何時、何處錯了。在科學上,一個問得高明的問題並不是"我對不對?"而是"我錯沒錯?"
Scientists spend many years studying and training themselves to use their brains and the tools of investigation. anwenw.com They also use each other’s work. Isaac Newton, the famous British scientist who lived over 300 years ago, once said he saw further than others because he stood on the shoulders of giants.
科學家經過多年的研究,訓練自己使用大腦和各種研究手段。他們也相互借鑒研究成果。生活在300多年前的英國著名科學家艾薩克·牛頓就曾說過,他之所以比別人看得更遠,是因為他站在巨人的肩膀上。
英漢互譯的小短文篇3
I believe it is possible for ordinary people to achieve extraordinary things. For me, the difference between an "ordinary" and an "extraordinary" person is not the title that person might have, but what they do to make the world a better place for us all.
我相信平凡的人可以做出不平凡的事。在我看來,普通人和偉人的區別並不在於頭銜,而在於他們做了什麼對人類有益的事。
I have no idea why people choose to do what they do. anwenw.com When I was a kid I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up, but I did know what I didn’t want to do. I didn’t want to grow up. And I certainly didn’t think about being an activist. I didn’t even really know what one was.
我不知道人們選擇從事某項工作的理由。當我還是個孩子時我並不知道我長大以後想做什麼,我只知道我不想做什麼。我不想長大,也從未想過做一個激進主義者。我根本不了解激進主義者是什麼。
My older brother was born deaf. Growing up, I ended up defending him and I often think that is what started me on my path to whatever it is I am today.
我哥哥生下來就耳聾。隨著我漸漸長大,最終是我保護他。我想這大概就是促使我走上今天這條道路的原因。
If I have any power as an indivial, it’s because I work with other indivials in countries all over anwenw.com the world. We are ordinary people and we’ve all worked together to bring about extraordinary change.
如果我個人擁有某種能力,那是因為我同世界各國的人們一起奮斗。我們都是平凡的人,但我們通過共同努力帶來了神奇的變化。
I believe that words are easy. I believe that truth is told in the actions we take. And I believe that if enough ordinary people supported our desire for a better world with action we could accomplish absolutely extraordinary things.
行動勝於言行,真理蘊含在我們的行動里。我堅信如果有許許多多的普通人拿出行動來支持我們創造一個更加美好的世界的願望,我們一定能夠完成偉大的事業。